Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    AC conveniently overlooked your [in jest] comments about the extra bulletin board when trolling for me with his plagiarism comments.

Hey AC ... just so you're completely happy ... I hereby promise never to agree with anyone else's position on anything ever again unless I can provide documentary proof that I thought of it first.

Of course, I expect you to reciprocate.
    “As you perhaps know, I haven't always been a Christian. I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity.” -- C.S.Lewis

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    AC conveniently overlooked your [in jest] comments about the extra bulletin board when trolling for me with his plagiarism comments.

Hey AC ... just so you're completely happy ... I hereby promise never to agree with anyone else's position on anything ever again unless I can provide documentary proof that I thought of it first.

Of course, I expect you to reciprocate.
    To set thing's straight I don't support claims of plagiarism (sorry AC) or claim to be the first to disagree with Bill's bringing Matt's comments over here. It is hardly suprising there were 2 people expressing a similar point of view when having Bill bring Matt back over here to argue with him was so flipping irritating(among other things).
    Last edited by Lucena; 16-05-2005 at 12:59 PM.

But Gareth was the first or first in recent memory to put clearly that Bill was in effect breaking the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    But Gareth was the first or first in recent memory to put clearly that Bill was in effect breaking the ban.
    So who was the first person to invent the light bulb AC? Was it Edison, or ... ? What about radio? Was it Marconi, or ... ? Perhaps they were just plagiarists? Go get 'em mate! There's lots of them plagiarists hiding all over the place, just waiting to be outed.
    “As you perhaps know, I haven't always been a Christian. I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity.” -- C.S.Lewis

I hit a soft spot here. Frosty, you should know that I am not happy unless I am upsetting somebody. I will pick on someone else soon, don't worry. Had a go at Kez in Shoutbox but that is like trying to move a mountain - and I am not Mohammed.

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    I hit a soft spot here. Frosty, you should know that I am not happy unless I am upsetting somebody.
    Don't take your bat and ball and go home ... we're just starting to have fun!

Mr RW
    A week ago I re-submitted that "over there" [re Jase's pm] into the shoutbox and the sky did not crash down.

Do you think if I re-submitted that Papal Poll post there won't be a bolt of BB-Mod lightning to strike it down?

Down to rush to answer, think about freedom of speech and the use of mockery as a form of criticism as used in "In Praise of Folly" by Erasmus about 300 years ago.

A google search of "Folly" is fruitful

My post in interesting websites re the cartoon of Arab sodemising Bush may be considered not suitable for children - a fantastic political cartoon otherwise - even though the participants should be in reverse roles.

There are reasons for some posters been afforded anonymity but I think it should only be for serious issues and not personal attacks as "Eric" has enjoyed.

Many of the posters know each other outside and can take criticism and stirring and actually enjoy it as they are our friends.

Conversely we have posters like Eric, who myself and many other posters don't know, just comes in and being rude or who is often rude.

Can I have a mod-team decision on it please?

Can posts 145-8 on St George thread be considered for deletion please as off-thread and negative.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    I totally agree. Posts in question deleted.

Account Permanently Banned PHAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    I totally agree.
    Stuffed shirt.

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    I believe you may have made a couple of typos there Matty...
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevatorEscapee
    I believe you may have made a couple of typos there Matty...
    You're right, he forgot the apostrophe before the "s" in "theirs".

Post referred to in Post 666 of Does God exists breaks copyright rules - take God out of the BB now!

Thread Information