Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Bumping. Well, you learn something everyday. Anyway, just bought Malcolm Gladwell's Tipping Point. I should learn something I hope.

Now, what was I here for? Oh yeah ....Mr STML, the pgn download doesn't work.

AR

Oh come on Skip, why's The Antichrist been banned?
    Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    Quote Originally Posted by David_Richards
    Oh come on Skip, why's The Antichrist been banned?
    It's a temporary ban, not long either. He's been banned because he kept reposting what was being deleted. If any moderators can be bothered to stay up and moderate they can unban him.

Quote Originally Posted by skip to my lou
    It's a temporary ban, not long either. He's been banned because he kept reposting what was being deleted. If any moderators can be bothered to stay up and moderate they can unban him.
    Im not babysitting Antichrist, sorry.

from Teach Me Evolution thread

Barry,
    there should be consistency in moderating. The thread "Denovo Meme - What a hypocrite " is combo chow mein yet nothing is said, my post in this thread re god is to an extent relevant.

All the mods and admin should get togeather and work out a policy and stick to it. Otherwise favouritism and discrimination take place. At least Jenni tries to be fair.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    there should be consistency in moderating. The thread "Denovo Meme - What a hypocrite " is combo chow mein yet nothing is said, my post in this thread re god is to an extent relevant.

All the mods and admin should get togeather and work out a policy and stick to it. Otherwise favouritism and discrimination take place. At least Jenni tries to be fair.
    Do you have to try to be this clueless or is it a natural gift of yours?

Here is a hint: Mull over the words "unmoderated forum" for a few minutes and then tell me if you can answer your own question above.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

I considered unmoderated in other manners, this means that there is anarchy out there

Barry
    I think my posts 4 had 5 had some relevancy in that Peter and Dave thread. Maybe the second sentence in post 5 was banter but it referred to discussion taking place re relevancy. Surely not worth a warning now that I now that Coffee Lounge also means unmod re relevancy. that is a diff kind of unmod which I did not expect

Barry
    You should at least be respectful to posters instead of putting on a rude thread title such as Peter and Dave show, as well there was already a relevant thread Does God Exist. Change it.
    Last edited by antichrist; 06-03-2005 at 05:24 PM.

You should at least be respectful to posters instead of putting on a rude thread title such as Peter and Dave show, as well there was already a relevant thread Does God Exist. Change it.
    It's a pity you did not recognise that a more relevant thread existed at the time of posting. I thought the title had quite a ring to it. Perhaps you two could pitch a show to Aunty. You could be the next Roy and H.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cox
    It's a pity you did not recognise that a more relevant thread existed at the time of posting. I thought the title had quite a ring to it. Perhaps you two could pitch a show to Aunty. You could be the next Roy and H.G.
    What I meant by a more relevant thread is Does God Exist is more relevant than Dave & Pete..., which is just showing childness on your part.

My post had a degree of relevancy. if the other posters complained about the irelevancy then maybe there was a case. There are two famous books written about the clash of religion and science so they do meet and collide which was what I was doing. There is even a church called something like: "Jesus Christ church of science", which is a creationist outfit.

As this is definitely a gray area you can't be arbitrary clear cut, and definitely not in a rude manner. If you can't responsisbly carry out your duties then reconsider your positon.

What I meant by a more relevant thread is Does God Exist is more relevant than Dave & Pete..., which is just showing childness on your part.
    Sorry but the usual suspects, the same MO I'm starting to see a trend theat extends over the whole board. Off topic posts by you, sensless humourless responses to serious questions by Dave.

My post had a degree of relevancy. if the other posters complained about the irelevancy then maybe there was a case. There are two famous books written about the clash of religion and science so they do meet and collide which was what I was doing. There is even a church called something like: "Jesus Christ church of science", which is a creationist outfit.
    The thread is called teach me evolution. It is not a religion vs evolution debate thread.

As this is definitely a gray area you can't be arbitrary clear cut, and definitely not in a rude manner. If you can't responsisbly carry out your duties then reconsider your positon.
    OK. Since I should not have inclued your names in the thread title, I repent and have updated the thread title. Will you try to chose an approriate thread for all your posts in the future?

The new title is not much better. As those arguments are already in other threads it would be better if the whole thread were deleted.

The new title is not much better. As those arguments are already in other threads it would be better if the whole thread were deleted.
    OK, your wish is my command. But that is your third wishes. I'm now disappearing back in the bottle/lamp from whence I came. Good night.

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cox
    whence
    I did not know such a word existed

A/c, I think you'll get back on the evolution thread as long as you don't mention the G-O-D word. I did once, but I think I got away with it!
    Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Thread Information