Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,612 of 1612
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Excuse me Sir but I am bursting to deposit some words of wisdom in Chess Whatever - I could suffer a miscarriage at any moment.
    It is open. Don't post any political analogies in it again or it might be permanently otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    It is open. Don't post any political analogies in it again or it might be permanently otherwise.
    my intended post could be seen as a bit controversial but will get there when not busy
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Atlanta, GA (formerly Brisbane, and before that Wellington, NZ)
    This new thread looks like it would be more helpful in Chess Training rather than General Chess Chat, of course if the author agrees.
    “The destructive capacity of the individual, however vicious, is small; of the state, however well-intentioned, almost limitless. Expand the state and that destructive capacity necessarily expands, too, pari passu.”—Paul Johnson, Modern Times, 1983.

Mr Moderator I will to complain that racial issues are off-topiccing in the Even the Criminals are Laughing thread. Non whites never laugh after being killed by police.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Mr Moderator I will to complain that racial issues are off-topiccing in the Even the Criminals are Laughing thread. Non whites never laugh after being killed by police.
    Dr Moderator not Mr.

Seems Michael has caused his own thread to go off-topic in this instance. I'm not necessarily going to protect threads where the thread-starter causes them to degenerate into the usual culture war sludge.

Dr Moderator, I wish to dob in my mates in worst Australian PM thread for being off topic - they even put my efforts to shame.
    Last edited by antichrist; 20-09-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Dr Moderator, I wish to dob in my mates in worst Australian PM thread for being off topic - they even put my efforts to shame.
    Posts moved - had Abbott been PM when he made the comments I would have considered them on-topic.

Thread Information