Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2069
    Account Banned Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    It was mistaken impulsive response when highly agitated against a shocking war crime acting out live. Mods here would act without prompting if was genuine bigotry.
    Lol. Leads with a weak caveat to try to deflect. Always excuses with you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cromulent Sparkles View Post
    Lol. Leads with a weak caveat to try to deflect. Always excuses with you two.
    Maybe you can remember Shoutbox rules prohibiting comments on posters mental health. I got a one month ban for equating Trump with Karjakin. Karjakin had been described as a pig and I thought on the Ukraine crisis Trump also was a pig and they go in the same pen but nit to be.
    Last edited by antichrist; 07-03-2022 at 06:21 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Maybe you can remember Shoutbox rules prohibiting comments on posters mental health.
    I just banned further discussion of "matters relating to mental illness, or matters relating to recent moderation or exchanges, in the shoutbox for 1 week" effective 25/2. That week has expired now, but all the same posters are reminded that issues related to mental health must be treated sensitively. I think the shoutbox is not the best place for serious discussions about mental health and in future I may delete discussions about it that spring up there without warning, including when posters use it to discuss their own mental health. Jokes about Trump Derangement Syndrome are different. I think if regular posters want to discuss their own mental health on here the best place is probably the Coffee Lounge as then they will not have any concerns later in life about what they have made public.

As for you and Trump you have banged on about Trump so tediously in so many threads, creating a constant danger of threads being derailed and hence work for me, that you are lucky you are still allowed to discuss Trump on this forum at all. Don't discuss Trump on any thread in any chess section of the forum.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 07-03-2022 at 07:55 AM.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    ....................That week has expired now, but all the same posters are reminded that issues related to mental health must be treated sensitively. I think the shoutbox is not the best place for serious discussions about mental health and in future I may delete discussions about it that spring up there without warning, including when posters use it to discuss their own mental health.
    Probably a good thing for folks to use the Coffee Lounge for musings on their mental health.

Maybe you can remember Shoutbox rules prohibiting comments on posters mental health. I got a one month ban for equating Trump with Karjakin. Karjakin had been described as a pig and I thought on the Ukraine crisis Trump also was a pig and they go in the same pen but nit to be.
    The problem here A/C is that one of us has quite dependable faculties of memorisation and the other one is a turnip.

By the way, congrats on the ban. Ill be sure to bust out the champagne for breakfast in celebration later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cromulent Sparkles View Post
    The problem here A/C is that one of us has quite dependable faculties of memorisation and the other one is a turnip.

By the way, congrats on the ban. Ill be sure to bust out the champagne for breakfast in celebration later on.
    Should not this be in chatter off for swimming bye
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Should not this be in chatter off for swimming bye
    Another one for the translator.

CC International Master
    The President Joe Biden thread appears to be talking about things which do not include Joe Biden. Perhaps it needs some moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Colliver View Post
    The President Joe Biden thread appears to be talking about things which do not include Joe Biden. Perhaps it needs some moderation.
    It does if you at least have the reading comprehension of a year 3 student.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Colliver View Post
    The posts there at the moment are OK as they are discussing decisions that various posters think could/should be taken by Biden. If a long and completely irrelevant tangent develops it can be moved.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Thanks, I have deleted that and all the subsequent posts pending any review I might ever find time for of whether any of them have any value (doesn't look like it).
    With a female player I was discussing such terms only being able to remember menstruation and vasectomy that she appreciated. I had began with philosophical terms but thread drift.

With a female player I was discussing such terms only being able to remember menstruation and vasectomy that she appreciated. I had began with philosophical terms but thread drift.
    Seriously, how have you made it this far ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    Antichrist is having a 7 day holiday.
    You can all thank me later
    No. I want to thank you now Much more of this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    No. I want to thank you now Much more of this please.
    Banning A/C for a week from any forum is always the correct option. Plus, its hilarious.

CC International Master
    Please ban Sir from the shout box so I can make posts without him abusing me. All his recent shouts have been directed at me. He accused me of lying totally incorrectly and then lies that I live for abusing people.

Thread Information