Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,726 to 1,731 of 1731
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    I can see why people could find you annoying. But why don't they just block you?
    They can do that, but blocking does not remove quotes of the blocked user by posters who they haven't blocked.

Further to this, do not link approvingly to Nazi, neo-Nazi or white supremacist websites as they will almost always contain material that is illegal somewhere in Australia, even if there is nothing illegal on the direct page linked to. If it is really necessary to link to such a website, eg for the purposes of commentary on something said by another poster, then contact a moderator first for permission.
    Sorry, just saw this now. Is linking to One Notion website ok?
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    Sorry, just saw this now. Is linking to One Notion website ok?
    Yes. Linking to Australian political party websites for the purposes of critical discussion is generally fine even if their views might be a tad controversial. I think if there was anything illegal on ON's website it would be well known by now.

Dr Moderator, may I request that excellent Kasparov interview CNN link be allowed in SB? If so I will delete out of thread. It is political and displays his excellent strategic mind.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Dr Moderator, may I request that excellent Kasparov interview CNN link be allowed in SB? If so I will delete out of thread. It is political and displays his excellent strategic mind.
    Then all the more reason why it should go on a thread. Don't ask for exemptions from that ruling re the shoutbox ever again because you won't get any.

Are there any rules governing the making of ChessChat posts whilst or straight after the consumption of alcohol ?

Asking for a friend.

cheers Garrett.

Thread Information