Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,563 of 1563
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    For falsely claiming that I had accepted his analogy with Trump's actions when I had in fact ignored it, and for continuing to carry on with off-topic blather about Trump, antichrist is completely banned from commenting on moderation of this site (including on other sites) for two weeks.

Furthermore antichrist is not permitted to use analogies of any kind when commenting on moderation in the future.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 24-10-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Given the way 2018 Isle of Man thread has gone, I suggest that it be renamed The Two Knights versus Pawn Endgame and placed in the Chess Training section. So far, there has been no discussion on the tourney as such, and there could well be more discussion on the endgame.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

The shoutbox was responding very slowly to posts this morning so I thought I had mistakenly pressed the wrong button so posted again.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Thread Information