Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,883 of 1883
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    In Asylum thread post 1135 refers to a person as garbage - you be King Solomon as usual.
    He's referring to a person who has convictions under Australian law for indecently assaulting five girls under the age of 16.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Thread locked

As this thread was started by a poster who has stated he is no longer going to be posting in the non-chess section, and in order to discourage proliferation of US politics related threads, this thread is closed until further notice. Any poster wishing to reply to an existing post on this thread can do so on the US elections and politics thread or can apply by PM for the thread to be reopened.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

I think the thread was began by myself and as far as my memory I am still posting non chess for better or worse
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    You are correct; I'd misremembered it as started by ER without checking. It's re-opened but if you again use it to post material that is not distinctively on-topic and could just as easily go in the US Politics thread or the Trump thread then I'll lock it.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    You are correct; I'd misremembered it as started by ER without checking. It's re-opened but if you again use it to post material that is not distinctively on-topic and could just as easily go in the US Politics thread or the Trump thread then I'll lock it.
    I want to post there that have more of a historical context even if as recent as forty years ago. Because they can also be a continuation of thinking and legislation of a hundred years ago only in a different form. Thanks btw
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    ... could just as easily go in the US Politics thread or the Trump thread then I'll lock it.
    I was wondering if there is any point to having a distinct thread for President Biden, as opposed those posts being in the generic US politics thread.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    I was wondering if there is any point to having a distinct thread for President Biden, as opposed those posts being in the generic US politics thread.
    Interesting that (according to Google) there are three threads linked to ("No Drama") Obama on Chess Chat, but none of them are specifically about his Presidency. What a contrast to Trump!

I suspect that Biden won't generate enough discussion for a separate thread either - but I assume the decision is up to Scott Colliver, who started the Biden thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Interesting that (according to Google) there are three threads linked to ("No Drama") Obama on Chess Chat, but none of them are specifically about his Presidency. What a contrast to Trump!

I suspect that Biden won't generate enough discussion for a separate thread either - but I assume the decision is up to Scott Colliver, who started the Biden thread.
    It is hard to think of any post that could be made on a "President Biden" thread that would be off-topic on a "US Politics" thread.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    It is hard to think of any post that could be made on a "President Biden" thread that would be off-topic on a "US Politics" thread.
    No malarkey?

Thread Information