Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,553 of 1553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    I am not allowing any linking to that video posted by Axiom, as while the first few minutes consist of media reporting of an issue it then moves into paranoid hate material. I am also not allowing creation of a new thread about the issue. You can use the existing Israel/Palestine thread to comment about the issue of defining anti-semitism and the proposed UK definition if you like but extremist, hateful or stupid material may be deleted.
    agree completely, I only looked at the first few mins of that link.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Alex Vander Zwaan only got 30 days banishment for lying to the FBI Mueller inquest - I get worse than that here - it ain't fair
    Last edited by antichrist; 04-04-2018 at 10:58 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Hi KB, I have no idea whether I have been barred from welfare speaking for 12 months maybe, if you can't remember as well then bygones can be bygones - thanks

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Hi KB, I have no idea whether I have been barred from welfare speaking for 12 months maybe, if you can't remember as well then bygones can be bygones - thanks
    Yes you are banned from that thread until March 4 2019. I have deleted your more recent posts and replies to them but there is no further penalty at this stage.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 15-04-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Yes you are banned from that thread until March 4 2019. I have deleted your more recent posts and replies to them but there is no further penalty at this stage.
    I have now split the posts you were replying to to a new thread. The posts won't be undeleted because they were originally posted to a thread you were banned from. However you are now able to post on the new drug policing thread if you want (just try to keep it sensible).

I have now split the posts you were replying to to a new thread. The posts won't be undeleted because they were originally posted to a thread you were banned from. However you are now able to post on the new drug policing thread if you want (just try to keep it sensible).
    I thought my last post there touched your heart - thanks

that guy referred to Mod Decisions and Rules is he barred yet?

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    that guy referred to Mod Decisions and Rules is he barred yet?
    Yes we banned him quickly in 2015 and will ban any new account he signs up. Weirdly after spamming and threatening like crazy around the time of his banning he went quiet for over two years and has just fired up again.

Thread Information