Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,831 to 1,836 of 1836
    Oh ok thanks, I hadn't noticed the perfectly justified posts' move to the right thread!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

I understand, although I utterly abhor, the silly and clueless troll's plight to use all sorts of dirty tricks, in order to support his baseless and unevidenced nonsense.
    However, I am not going to tolerate personal and utterly false attacks on matters concerning my professional career in various positions including
    my producer's job with SBS spanning the best part of two decades and of which I am justifiably proud of.
    I have kept my promise never to respond directly to his nonsensical dribbling, based upon the very sound advice, "don't feed the troll(s)" which I am not intending to change.
    I am talking specifically about his post #212 on the homeless thread. Your understanding and measure taking in order to correct this situation is kindly requested! Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ER; 17-10-2020 at 05:32 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    I understand, although I utterly abhor, the silly and clueless troll's plight to use all sorts of dirty tricks, in order to support his baseless and unevidenced nonsense.
    However, I am not going to tolerate personal and utterly false attacks on matters concerning my professional career in various positions including
    my producer's job with SBS spanning the best part of two decades and of which I am justifiably proud of.
    I have kept my promise never to respond directly to his nonsensical dribbling, based upon the very sound advice, "don't feed the troll(s)" which I am not intending to change.
    I am talking specifically about his post #212 on the homeless thread. Your understanding and measure taking in order to correct this situation is kindly requested! Thanks in advance
    Having anticipated the coward's way out by the troll who thought he has eliminated the evidence by removing his dribble, I have actually e-mailed you a copy!
    Last edited by ER; 17-10-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

from Homeless thread:
    Moderation Notice

I am considering whether to take further action about it but for the time being antichrist is completely banned from making any further reference to ER's professional activities anywhere on the board, and any case of him doing so will result in an immediate full-site ban.

Also I have removed some unnecessary coarse language from a post. I shouldn't have to remind people that it is our responsibility to keep the board free of such stuff so that it does not deter parents from letting their children read the forum. In future I will be deleting posts containing such language - when used without good reason - entirely.

Any discussion of these decisions may occur in the Help and Feedback section only.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that referring to people as garbage as unacceptable and that parents would object to such. Truly the only other place I have noticed such term is historical films of a certain person in Germany eighty five years ago.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I think that referring to people as garbage as unacceptable and that parents would object to such. Truly the only other place I have noticed such term is historical films of a certain person in Germany eighty five years ago.
    Totally agree, and surprised it was left unmoderated.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    I just removed two of the "garbage" posts because of a potential defamation issue. I'm considering the others and whether they breach any existing forum rules. Note we have a specific agreement with the site owner re keeping a lid on swearing for the reason stated.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Thread Information