Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chesslover Unmasked

Quote Originally Posted by arosar
    Chesslover Unmasked
    Loved it! Great tournament. I will say more with pics as soon as I have them digitised in a day or two. But make sure you keep an eye for them as we finally unmask our good mate, chesslover. Look out for that!!

AR
    --
    OS [Debian 3.0] | Browser [Firefox 0.9.2] | IM [Gaim]

well amiel, you said you were going to tell us who cl is once and for all, or was that just crap

Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    well amiel, you said you were going to tell us who cl is once and for all, or was that just crap
    Not as much Mt Buller crap you've been spoutin'. Now go back to being the Mt Bulls*** mouthpiece.

AR
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 27-07-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Not as much Mt Buller crap you've been spoutin'. Now go back to being the Mt Bullschi.t mouthpiece.

AR
    at least i have some content behind me. I know you were just full of **** as usual. I wonder how you will try and take this topic off topic to try and change the debate.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 27-07-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    at least i have some content behind me. I know you were just full of **** as usual. I wonder how you will try and take this topic off topic to try and change the debate.
    Content? What content? You call your gratuitous one-liners content? Listen to you. Don't embarass yourself cos you ain't gettin' it. Your fast on the trigger, no sense of suspense, no feel for a story. The ANU folks know what I'm talkin' about. Jai knows what I'm talkin' about. So shut up!

I tell you what gray...I am appalled that a organiser behaves as badly as you. I will be writing a letter to GH to have you removed immediately from the committee. You're the weak link.

AR
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 27-07-2004 at 04:44 PM.

Content? What content? You call your gratuitous one-liners content? Listen to you. Don't embarass yourself cos you ain't gettin' it. Your fast on the trigger, no sense of suspense, no feel for a story. The ANU folks know what I'm talkin' about. Jai knows what I'm talkin' about. So shut up!

I tell you what gray...I am appalled that a organiser behaves as badly as you. I will be writing a letter to GH to have you removed immediately from the committee. You're the weak link.

AR
    Amiel, thruth be told Garvin's a straightforward fellow trying to box above his weight. Give him a break, he's just fallen in with the wrong crowd.

Garvin, just be yourself, try to be charming. Don't try to follow others and you don't need to feel responsible, or defend every aspect of the Buller situation.

Accept the criticism, focus on the positives. You'll never win a street fight, so to try to box clever. Otherwise Amiel is right, you will become a liability to George if you don't pull your head in.
    Last edited by David_Richards; 27-07-2004 at 04:48 PM.
    Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

CC International Master Kerry Stead's Avatar
    Amiel, do you mean to say that Chesslover is 2200 at Blitz, but only in the 1400s for long games? Or have I misunderstood your cryptic messages?
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 27-07-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Account Permanently Banned PHAT's Avatar
    I have only met Garvin once (NSW Open), and I found him to be a decent bloke. He, as many of us are, on a learning curve of our own making. (Unfortunately, BG past his local maxima in ratings research.)

Garvin, don't be put off by knockers.

Quote Originally Posted by David_Richards
    Amiel, thruth be told Garvin's a simple fellow trying to box above his weight. Give him a break, he's just fallen in with the wrong crowd.
    What a condescending load of crap.
    If anyone has been boxing above their weight for the past 18mths its you and your mate Sweeney.

Garvin, just be yourself, try to be charming. Don't try to follow others and you don't need to feel responsible, or defend every aspect of the Buller situation.

Accept the criticism, focus on the positives. You'll never win a street fight, so to try to box clever. Otherwise Amiel is right, you will become a liability to George if you don't pull your head in.
    If anyone should be pulling their head in its you.

I'm sure George would listen to an anti volunteer like yourself.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 27-07-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    What a condescending load of crap.
    Sorry, you're right. I was using the term loosely, as in straightforward, I've corrected the post. I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to suggest he's not really helping his cause by embroilling himself in silly arguments, as others tend to do on this BB. The last thing he needs to do is follow your example, Sonny!
    Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Sorry, you're right. I was using the term loosely, as in straightforward, I've corrected the post. I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to suggest he's not really helping his cause by embroilling himself in silly arguments, as others tend to do on this BB. The last thing he needs to do is follow your example, Sonny!
    Doc, following my example would be highly preferable to following the examples of you and Matt where beatups are the norm.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    Doc, following my example would be highly preferable to following the examples of you and Matt where beatups are the norm.
    The main beateruperer here would seem to be AR. I mean, now that CL no longer posts in these forums, who gives a rats who he was?
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cox
    The main beateruperer here would seem to be AR . . .
    What...who....how....wh.....?? S'cuse meeee?????

AR

*Wades through the sledging and mess*

So arosar, you going to tell us mate? I was sure it was Jose
    "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
    - White Queen, Alice through the Looking-Glass

Thread Information