Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    CC Candidate Master upldiscovered's Avatar

Universal principle law("Unified Theo-ry") discovered

The word Ideo(s)s is related to the word Idiom. This word “Ideo(s)“yncrasy (“mixing together) shares an affinity with the word Code. Can you determine the relationship? When one discerns it, what results is revelatory( scientifically as well religiously).
    I am not propagating any belief in a "Bible code" rather simply drawing attention to the fact that the word "code" idiomatically( phonetically), when considered backward; reads: E-DE-OS( E-….Dios; Spanish word for God; Koine Greek equivalent : Theos.). What is the relevance? As the word relevance bears similitude to the word revelation( Apocalypsis; "revealing, unveiling))..thus when one discovers the "Idiom" message of God this leads to profound mysteries being unraveled( both sacred and scientific). In fact the Idiom expressions of God( found in a myriad of ways)Explain EVERYTHING. Yet only the ability to live forever could ever accommodate or bring one close to that extent of Gnosis( knowledge).
    Recall that after the deluge Nimrod proceeded to build a tower called BABYL( "confusion“). God thwarted this wicked pursuit in a most omniscient way. Now we can perceive his Idiom(s)… His idiomatic “ways.” How?
    God confused the ‘language’ of man( Hebrew)and subsequently dealt out to each prospective group a "new language‘. Imagine God has a deck of cards. The deck of cards together represents the original language of man. He deals the cards out. Each individual ( collective group as distinguished from the others) receives one card. Each card individually represents an alteration of the original Hebrew deck. As well, a component vestige of the whole. Further; without the whole deck the meaning of the whole cannot be discerned...it is obscured (yet still there), and can only be whole again if all cards return to the ‘root’ (PI.. anyone) deck.
    For instance; imagine that the original Hebrew word for fruit was ...FRUIT! That’s the whole deck. However that word-deck is dispersed among ‘a group’ and each group receives an alteration of the word...i.e.: Uifrt; Truif; Irtuf; turfi . If all of the group(s) understood the word before; would they afterward? This represents the divine decree in the days when God confused the language(singular) of Hebrew and distributed languages(plural). The root word ‘fruit’ can still be perceived....Phonetically.
    Job 42:1-6.states this principle adequately when Job stated, 'there is no idea(idiom) that is unattainable for you.' He is also correct in saying: "Things to wonderful for me, which I do not know." (PI…3.1(?)x(XYZ=wise)+.0144)
    God has manipulated the languages of man for upward of 5,ooo years. Now is the "favorable time" for the revelation. Now is the time for the Apocalypse (Koine Greek; Apocalysis= "revealing, unveiling.”)
    Indeed! Now is the time for all to 'come to know' the true God. They will perceive his existence and relevance through their own LANGUAGES! Scientist, Mathematicians, all religio-cultural peoples, all races and creeds, Atheists, Agnostics.......EVERYONE will now 'come to know’ of these divine things.
    Before I introduce these sacred-secular realities (in brevity for they are plethoric)I would like to state that I am seeking those competent ones in the following areas: Biblical Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, English ( for now- all other languages will follow 'suit'); geometers( 'measurements' of earth“), Anatomist, Mathematicians, Scientists (pseudo or otherwise...for truth and revelation eclipses the ‘theories’ of man, 'built up by their fleshly frame of mind.') Astronomer(s), Physicists, Anthropologist and Archeologist. I am also seeking ones 'competent' in Hieroglyphs. Why? I will demonstrate the ‘language principle law’ the other areas will be subsequently expressed/ explained. Lastly I am in need of the assistance of computer software designers so as to communicate these things to the masses.
    Within every language is THE inherent Idiom message of God. This is true from a micro standpoint( letters- alphabetical characters) or a graduated, macro standpoint( words, sentences, paragraphs, books, volumes, libraries). This is the reality regardless of the language. I will illustrate with an alpha-riddle relating to, in the particular, the English alphabet. Consider the alphabet, namely: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW-ex(OUT) WISE. The X, Y AND Z ARE NOT CLEARLY DISCERNED IN THIS SUCCESSION YET THEY ARE DEMONSTRATIVELY AND IDIOMATICALLY (PHONETICALLY) EXPRESSED. WHAT DO I MEAN?
    Consider the word Tree. The Greek equivalent for that English word is Dendron. What is the point? Now consider the word Dendron backward. While you are doing so recall that the first tree mentioned in the bible was the "tree of Knowledge of good and bad". Now consider the word Dendron as it "sounds" ..backwards. In other words IN+OR+DE+NED...sound familiar? INORDINATE! Now research a COMPREHENSIVE defining of that word.
    Consider the Koine Greek term for "Appointed Times Of The Nations" ( translation: the age of wicked mankind coming to an end). That expression transliterated to Greek is KAIROI-ETHNON. Do you "sea it" ( Isaiah 57: 19,20)? Perhaps not. LISTEN! CAIRO ATTENTION! CAIRO-I=(KAIRO-ETHNON=( E+TE+ACH+IN..Attention). ON=(Owing). THUS (‘teach us‘…TE+ACH+US) God has even allowed for the relationship between languages( from one language to another…transcendently and transparently) to express his idiomatic message.
    Back to the alphabet. Consider each letter as if it is a word( accommodating the vowel sounds dwelling within). Indeed! E-VOWEL= LOVE(E+ VE+OWE+EL). It also means "E VOW EL"( ‘el’ representative of the Hebrew word for God/god).As for the alphabet. LISTEN!
    AB, ABACE,aback(c=k),Abaist(abashed),CITY(C+D)EFFIGY; phagy; a beast( a+ be+c+d); A BAKED(A+B+C+D...C pronounced hard)(Genesis 11:3);. Their are thousands of words that exist idiomatically in our alphabet. Every alphabet parrots( explicitly and implicitly) the biblical narrative throughout. Forward and backward.
    For purposes of brevity "LET US" ( Genesis 11:7) pick up where the 16th letter is relative to the English alphabet, namely( PQR)= (P)Pe+(Q)QUE+®ARE. Ring a Dou-bell-you(W). PECULIAR! What is peculiar? The way your friend sounded after his and your language was altered. Confusing, Odd, Strange, Frustrating. Ultimately he could no longer be your friend and share with you in making a disgusting effigy toward a person they hated.......GOD! But This divinely manipulated Phenomenon has 'lain' (NILE)dormant( NIMROD considered backward) long enough due to Gods control over all things. God ever conforms the bad to his good righteous purpose. He has demonstratively done so even by means of manipulating and molding alphabets and speech. The 'especially favorable time' for revelation has arrived. Thus the peculiar stew=(PQR+STU)( research this word ’stew’ comprehensively; including idiom usage) which has gradually been boiling( mans confusing languages) is about to ERUPT! Thus why the prophet Zephaniah wrote 3:8,9:
    "keep yourselves in expectation of me, is the utterance of JEHOVAH, 'till the day for my rising up for the booty, for my judicial decision is to gather nations, for me to collect together kingdoms, in order TO POUR out upon them my DE-NUNCIAT-ION, all of my BURNING ANGER( Boiling over); for by the fire of my zeal all the earth will be devoured.........FOR THEN I SHALL GIVE THE PEOPLES THE CHANGE TO A PURE( pure considered backward=ERUP-(T)) language. The approximation or "root" (PI) Hebrew deck is imminent. And all will perceive it lucidly.........right within their own language(s).
    Consider now the English alphabet in the following way ( rows of 7-heaven)
    A B C D E F G
    H I J K L M N
    O P Q R S T U
    v W X Y Z ......INDEED! THE ALPHA ROW UP AND DOWN REVEALS THE …PERSON… WHO IN A MOST WISE WAY COMPLETED HIS PURPOSE BY ACCOMPLISHING THE LAST THREE LETTERS..EX-WISE(XYZ)( HE SHUT OUT MANS ABILITY TO PROGRESS IN WISDOM AND UTILIZE IT IN FALSE RELIGIOUS WORSHIP). ( obscured PI) HOW ? BY ALTERING THEIR ORIGINAL LANGUAGE INTO A "PECULIAR STEW". And of course the first row also reads( from bottom upward to the “B”: VE+OWE+ACH(AK)+A+BE….LARY. Vochab-(ulary)
    Language .....mere letters combined into words, explain all that is or will ever be. Of course to fully understand the power of the original ‘angelic’( angels…degrees of glory and dimension) language of Hebrew one would have had to have created it. God. He will "reveal' enough so that people 'will have to come to know that I am Jehovah.’ However we must be humble and righteous for recall what the apostle Paul stated...." if I spoke in the tongue of Angels but did not have love..." ( 1 Cor 13:1)
    The true God Jehovah is making a final appeal to the masses of mankind to receive his love and divine protection from the imminent destruction that is nigh. ( 1 Cor chapter 14)
    false religion will first be destroyed..then the nations will be gathered together for Armageddon.
    Those competent ones that I alluded to above it is relevant to be attentive to these things. As well please respond. What will be revealed will unveil not just the religious truths but as well the realities of the sciences, mathematics, geometry, geology, anthropology, genealogy, history, astronomy, the pyramids, Stonehenge, the Inca ruins, archeology, the ark of the covenant, hieroglyphs, language, anatomy, the brain, insects, animals, the stars, constellations, unified theory( universal principle law), PI! As well the golden ratio, the Fib sequence, Egyptian symbols, symmetry, super-symmetry,.........the THYROID( relevance), the Sphinx, the "beard" worn by the Pharaohs, the tower of Babel, Golgotha, Leonardo Davinci,… the " mere ore" ether effect of the physical universe: E=(M) mc"2". Further it will explain the relativity principles, speed of light. Light=( EL-I-Gant).
    URIM THUMMIM.
    LOVE……..AGAPE= hope (ach(ak)+owe+pe); happy(Ach+ap+py); peace(e+cae+e); Page(s of the Bible)=e+ga+pe;…………SPACE(PI)=e+ca+Pe….IS(“to be”)

SPACE(PI-C, light) x SPACE(PI=M mc)=Reconciliation of the energy to the “mass”es of humankind.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    ˙pɐәɹ ɹәʌә әʌɐႡ ! ʇsod ʇsәpɹ!әʍ әႡʇ ɹɐɟ ʎq s! ʇɐႡʇ
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Mathematics is the door and the key to the sciences... for the things of this world c

The key to the SIGH-ANSWERS(Sciences) is found 'within' the knowledge embodied within the ARCH-MATHEMATICIAN...GOD. Math nor the sciences definitively (nor even in vestige) contradict the reality of THIS omnicient and omnipotent scientist. GOD nor the bible is contradicted by science....rather, condescended to. Where Science verses "intelligent design" runs awry is related to ...religious interpretation.. and not sound scientific, creationary and biblically revealed stated reality. Respectfully.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upldiscovered
    The key to the SIGH-ANSWERS(Sciences) is found 'within' the knowledge embodied within the ARCH-MATHEMATICIAN...GOD. Math nor the sciences definitively (nor even in vestige) contradict the reality of THIS omnicient and omnipotent scientist. GOD nor the bible is contradicted by science....rather, condescended to. Where Science verses "intelligent design" runs awry is related to ...religious interpretation.. and not sound scientific, creationary and biblically revealed stated reality. Respectfully.
    I stand corrected on my previous post. But the first one is certainly longer and completely out of the blue.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC International Master Kaitlin's Avatar

Cool

pre nano
    .. this Caketin is full of little spiders and watermelon seeds.....

..Chess is all about fear and psychology

..Chess is like an exam..... you havent studied for

..If you're good at Chess it means you are very intelligent and could potentialy do great things
    ..... but that you might have wasted that playing way too much chess

?Furthermore... your 'upside down and reversed' comments is reflective of your disposition. Please dont impute to me any semblance of wierdness. Of course I can be weird if you would like. Having been an arduous student of language I can write backwards faster than I can forward. As well I have twisted,turned and reversed alphabetical charachters so as to discern any underlying charach-tural significance. Thus birthing the scientific realizations represented by the scientific, mathematical, geometrical discoveries encompassed by the Universal Principle Law( i.e.."Unified theo-ray). To prove my proficience I will remind you that the word 'door'( used in your post) spells backward ....RUDE( as your comment were 'in tone'). As well the word KEY phonetically approximates the expression: 'WHY ECH(O)'. Thus I ask firstly ; why is it that your words Echo(sound wave)? Universal Principle Law will elaborate upon this. Secondly : If you would indulge me; explain to me in your best scienific jargon the Phenomonon of Language. I look forward to your RESPONSE( ESO-INNER-PEACE...Piecer...PI-sayer). Perhaps we can discuss Pi relative to these inquiries. WEIRD....('DRY DOUBLE YOU'; 'Dried Audible you') huh!? Care to discuss the 'double you'(W) duality of E=(M)mc

My comments though "longer" are unique and not parroted nor paraphrased or quoted from "the books." Your comments are in brevity, true; thus why they lack substance and 'innate' creativity. They are rather quippy as well. Do you have any "new" things to share? Im all H-ears! echo...........voca(te) them to me so that i can scrutinize them so as to derive any vestige of scientific logic. Respectfully.

Banned Hydra
    My comments though "longer" are unique and not parroted nor paraphrased or quoted from "the books." Your comments are in brevity, true; thus why they lack substance and 'innate' creativity. They are rather quippy as well. Do you have any "new" things to share? Im all H-ears! echo...........voca(te) them to me so that i can scrutinize them so as to derive any vestige of scientific logic. Respectfully.
    Do you have your own web page ?
    What are your thoughts on NLP ?

Kaitlin....cai(row)..........nile(nil)

this Caketin is full of little spiders and watermelon seeds.

SPIDER= "is PI duress"...............backward 'Serendipitous.' Indeed it is! As for the 'Aqua-eimi-el-owin.. seeds'(ciduous)...as in assiduous.....yes; Pi is that as well.

Kjenhager

I had a website but due to a period of financial embarrassment I had to close it. But all of my Universal Principle Law Ideas( Idios-idiom's) are tucked neatly away in the is-pi-der webs of my synapses. LOL. Define NPL as you "C" it and I will respond accordingly. I appreciate the need to entertain your ideas or predispositions before I reciprocate.

ER-KAIT...Talker!

I am assessing your ECHO's as well. Thus the word CHESS considered backward. ES+ES....E+ACH("ch" pronounced "K")+CE...ECHO. Tidbit for now.

Banned Hydra

I had a website but due to a period of financial embarrassment I had to close it. But all of my Universal Principle Law Ideas( Idios-idiom's) are tucked neatly away in the is-pi-der webs of my synapses. LOL. Define NPL as you "C" it and I will respond accordingly. I appreciate the need to entertain your ideas or predispositions before I reciprocate.
    Any stored archives of your web pages anywhere ?

NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-l...ic_programming

ie. Do you see any common ground with your work and NLP ?

Rincewind

I have a riddle for you..and all in the room. If you have 3 'objects' on a table and you remove 1(one) how many objects are 'left' remaining? The residual remainder is the sum of 3.
    As well another question. What idiom expression(s) are found within the words URIM THUMMIM?
    Furthermore: If i drew a triangle and placed 'these 2' relevancies at each 'corner', namely.....1) G(gravity)- see high 'fire in the middle'; 2) Be a mere silence -a. What would be the 3rd coordinate( Hint: it will represent 52 degrees(aprox.) and fall on the E-LOW-PI.
    ENJOY!

May I ask what you discern from 'BARKING'?
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Kj

Any stored archives of your web pages anywhere ?

NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-l...ic_programming

ie. Do you see any common ground with your work and NLP ?

I have printed copies of some of the info( though it was to comprehensive to print in entirety). Again the stored(storied...de-wrote/rote..radius...Ray-Dios) ARCH-HIGH-VIA-IS...............Via my memory. Thus the word wrote.
    The only common ground we share is that linguistics is a scientific approach to language and is profoundly relevant to things most people would view as trivial and IRRELEVANT. What have you gleaned from the site?

Thread Information