PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Saragossa
31-12-2008, 11:10 PM
What does everybody do when they're bored suggestions so we can build up an entertainment list.

Also new years resolutions?

CameronD
01-01-2009, 12:08 AM
What does everybody do when they're bored suggestions so we can build up an entertainment list.

Also new years resolutions?

I'm never bored, to much to do.

Theres always chess homework pileing up

Rincewind
01-01-2009, 09:59 AM

I'm porting Apple ][ Trek from Integer BASIC to FreeBASIC. I used to play this game when it was the only game to play on the Apple ][ and so it's a bit of nostalgia. I doubt I'll play it much but it's fun to fiddle around with something like this and despaghetti code with multiple NEXT statements for every FOR, GOSUB <variable> and POP statements to book.

Space_Dude
01-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Isn't there a thread already fir suggesting what to do when bored?? I think I made that thread...

Saragossa
01-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah I only found that afterwards *stretchs arms out* but it seems we have plenty of space here for two.

MichaelBaron
06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
take chess lessons - homework and classes will keep you busy :)

Rincewind
09-01-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm porting Apple ][ Trek from Integer BASIC to FreeBASIC. I used to play this game when it was the only game to play on the Apple ][ and so it's a bit of nostalgia. I doubt I'll play it much but it's fun to fiddle around with something like this and despaghetti code with multiple NEXT statements for every FOR, GOSUB <variable> and POP statements to book.

This is now mostly finished. For more info check out this thread (http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?t=9400).