PDA

View Full Version : accomadation for Surfers paradise open 2009

CameronD
03-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi

This email has 2 purposes

1/

To ask Amir if the dates (22-29 September are certainly the dates) and the venue and format for the tournament. I know its 10 months away, but the event is on during peak holiday season and a lot of accomodation is already booked out already. I will need to book accomadation within another 6 weeks (mid January)or their may be nothing left within the price range that I'm willing to spend.

2/

If their are any chesschater I know that are going to attend and want to share a unit for the event, to please send me a pm as rentals are double price during the event dates.

Thanks

Cameron

eclectic
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
try this: www.not1night.com.au

select "gold coast" and your dates

if you do book any place you only pay a 10% deposit which is refunded less a $10 admin fee should you cancel; you pay the balance on the first night or more likely on checkout.

the idea here is to secure cheaper rates in advance

Amir K.
05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi

1/

To ask Amir if the dates (22-29 September are certainly the dates) and the venue and format for the tournament. I know its 10 months away, but the event is on during peak holiday season and a lot of accomodation is already booked out already. I will need to book accomadation within another 6 weeks (mid January)or their may be nothing left within the price range that I'm willing to spend.

2/

If their are any chesschater I know that are going to attend and want to share a unit for the event, to please send me a pm as rentals are double price during the event dates.

Thanks

Cameron

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for the enquiries and thanks for coming back to Surfers Paradise Open 2009.
I am going to let you know by the end of January, as we wait for an answer from our major sponsor, which has promised us to reply by 21 January 2009.
However, if you book your Holiday at this time, you will be definately excited to see some of the top players in world looking at your moves!
Regards

Amir Karibasic
www.kingsofchess.biz

Amir K.
20-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Hi

1/

2/

Thanks

Cameron

We have to keep in touch as CAQ mighty fuhrer (use 2 dots on the top of u) Garvin Gray is trying to stop Surfers Paradise Open 2009 as 5 Day event because we are to close to Nell Van Der Graff tournament, obviously he may try to stop also Sydney International Tournament because is to close to Doeberl Cup!!:hand:

CameronD
20-12-2008, 08:19 AM
We have to keep in touch as CAQ mighty fuhrer (use 2 dots on the top of u) Garvin Gray is trying to stop Surfers Paradise Open 2009 as 5 Day event because we are to close to Nell Van Der Graff tournament, obviously he may try to stop also Sydney International Tournament because is to close to Doeberl Cup!!:hand:

Tell the CAQ to get stuffed and do whats best for the event. I thought that the connection would be a good thing for both tournaments.

Its none of the CAQ business and they should not get involved and bugger off.