PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, 26th July at Noble Park

D Dragicevic
25-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Tomorrow at Noble Park there is a friendly match between Noble Park and Croydon Chess Club starting at 2pm at time control of 60 min + 30 sec/move. Also, happening tomorrow will be the one of playoff matches for the club Champion between Eugene Schon and Dusan Stojic.

D Dragicevic
26-07-2008, 11:46 PM
This afternoon Noble Park Chess Club and Croydon Chess Club were involved in a friendly match at Noble Park Chess Club. 8 players from Croydon Chess Club made it down to Noble Park and they would have gone home happy as they won the match 6-2. Noble Park will look to avenge that loss when they travel to Croydon Chess Club in November for the return match. Anyhow, I will provide board results.

Noble Park 2- Croydon 6

Bosko Mijatovic- Douglas Stones 0-1
Abdulwahab Rashid- David Lacey 1-0
Milic Sucevic- Tony Waller 1-0
Pezhman Ghayoori- Ion Kloprodge 0-1
Eduardo Toro-Jamie Cross 0-1
Bob Spiric- Daniel Hetrel 0-1
Phong Huynh- Steven Wills 0-1
Elvis Espejo- Kyle Gibson 0-1

So total 2-6

Just a reminder that next Saturday, Noble Park Grades begin. The A grade looks almost certain to have all 12 players FIDE rated so if you want a good FIDE rated tournament, come and play...

D Dragicevic
26-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Oops, just as I pressed post quick reply, I didn't realise to say that the playoff game between Eugene and Dusan ended in a draw.

Dougy
02-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks for hosting this, everything was run well in my opinion. Our club was quite pleased when we returned home with that result. (: