PDA

View Full Version : The Science Of Chess!!

Funiatra
01-09-2007, 01:18 PM
from my experience, i just create an article titled The Science Of Chess. And today, i just want to share with you this reading material. kindly, please visit my chess school at http://chessgameslesson.blogspot.com to read.
dont forget read other article and topics. TQ.

Ausknight
03-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Nice read mate and a great blog. I would suggest that English isn't your first language though as your diction, phrasing, punctuation and spelling are all over the place. I'd recommend that if you want to be more open to your English speaking readers that you perhaps get someone very fluent in English to proof read your postings before you make them live? I think it would give the blog a more professional touch and ensure your thoughts don't get lost in the translation.

Great work though and I've bookmarked your site. I love reading anything and everything on Chess and another site in my favourites is always a welcome thing.

Cheers

Aaron Guthrie
03-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I would suggest that English isn't your first language though as your diction, phrasing, punctuation and spelling are all over the place.Maybe this line from his sig is also misspelled "Earn Money Without Selling - Click Here", and is really meant to say "Earn Money Without Spelling - Click Here".

Basil
03-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Tis a she!

Aaron Guthrie
03-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Tis a she!You're a she.

Basil
03-09-2007, 01:00 PM
You're a she.
You are!

Aaron Guthrie
03-09-2007, 01:04 PM