PDA

View Full Version : airfares from virginblue

Garvinator
14-05-2004, 05:57 PM
I saw on www.virginblue.com.au email that i get sent to me prices listed as flights for $48 lasting for 48 hours. I went to the website and couldnt find any of these fares. Did anyone actually see a fare offered for $48???

Asqy
19-06-2004, 10:58 PM
they are cheap!

Gandalf
19-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Did you have to follow a link? It may have been a promotional offer available only to subscribers.

skip to my lou
19-06-2004, 11:30 PM
I saw on www.virginblue.com.au email that i get sent to me prices listed as flights for $48 lasting for 48 hours. I went to the website and couldnt find any of these fares. Did anyone actually see a fare offered for $48???
It could either be

You have to follow a link because the offer was promotional by email only. (like Gandalf said)

Or it wasn't really virgin blue that sent them.. Could have been a travel agent etc. Even if the email is from ...@virginblue.com.au the email can be fake.

Garvinator
19-06-2004, 11:39 PM
It could either be

You have to follow a link because the offer was promotional by email only. (like Gandalf said)

Or it wasn't really virgin blue that sent them.. Could have been a travel agent etc. Even if the email is from ...@virginblue.com.au the email can be fake.
umm the replies are a bit old compared to my original post :lol: .

anyways the promotions are real and there is currently are promotion being run by virgin and jetstar for the $48 price to some cities and $99 for cities further away. They are real prices and are available for travel.

Just go to www.virginblue.com.au or www.jetstar.com.au. The offers usually last for about 48 hours.

skip to my lou
19-06-2004, 11:46 PM
Both of us replied because the thread was at the top. Asquithian was the one who replied after ages :)

Garvinator
19-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Both of us replied because the thread was at the top. Asquithian was the one who replied after ages :)
do you just reply to anything ;) starter wont be happy with you if you do :p :owned: :whistle:

skip to my lou
20-06-2004, 12:14 AM
I hardly post on the BB if you haven't realised. :lol: