PDA

View Full Version : you can't polish a turd

bobby1972
07-05-2004, 04:06 PM
or can training help,all the training in the world will not sweeten this little hand.

eclectic
07-05-2004, 04:22 PM
or can training help,all the training in the world will not sweeten this little hand.
hello bobby1972,

1)
I can't imagine MacBeth trying to teach Lady MacBeth the game of chess. :)

2)
Maybe a turd undergoes petrification (like wood) after a few million years ? :hmm:

cheers,

eclectic

Rincewind
07-05-2004, 07:00 PM
2)
Maybe a turd undergoes petrification (like wood) after a few million years ? :hmm:

It will undergo putrefication much quicker than that. ;)

bobby1972
19-05-2004, 09:56 AM
a friend of mine who is an IM and a very good one who did it when he was young told me its true he said i know of lots of people who study 10 hours a day and will NEVER see 2000

arosar
20-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Whaddya blokes reckon of Tony Abbott's remarks about Aussies acting like "teenagers blowing raspberries at their parents" when Aussies bash poms? Any of youse Anglos here - how do you feel about all this? I tell you what boys, I do reckon we should all adopt them Danish royals. As one letter writer said, at least they're a cool bunch compared to those emotionally wrecked Windsors. I gotta admit, too, I had a bit of a tear in me eye when I saw that Freddie waiting for his bride. FMD . . . I hope they live happily ever after.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/20/1085028455118.html

AR

PHAT
20-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Whaddya blokes reckon of Tony Abbott's remarks about Aussies acting like "teenagers blowing raspberries at their parents" when Aussies bash poms? Any of youse Anglos here - how do you feel about all this?He is a prick. I'ld like to turn him half way inside out so he would be wearing his arsehole as a collar.
I gotta admit, too, I had a bit of a tear in me eye when I saw that Freddie waiting for his bride. FMD . . . I hope they live happily ever after.
:eek: I used to think you were cool :hand:

Cat
20-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Whaddya blokes reckon of Tony Abbott's remarks about Aussies acting like "teenagers blowing raspberries at their parents" when Aussies bash poms? Any of youse Anglos here - how do you feel about all this? I tell you what boys, I do reckon we should all adopt them Danish royals. As one letter writer said, at least they're a cool bunch compared to those emotionally wrecked Windsors. I gotta admit, too, I had a bit of a tear in me eye when I saw that Freddie waiting for his bride. FMD . . . I hope they live happily ever after.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/20/1085028455118.html

AR

I think everybody bashes the poms don't they? I'm Welsh, my wife's English and she knows there's nothing personal. I know all Celts have a deep seated antipathy to anything Anglo-Saxon, but so does the rest of Europe. The English hate the French and everyone hates the Germans, but even Germans can hold their head above the Yanks.

PHAT
21-05-2004, 06:26 AM
I think everybody bashes the poms don't they? I'm Welsh, my wife's English and she knows there's nothing personal. I know all Celts have a deep seated antipathy to anything Anglo-Saxon, but so does the rest of Europe. The English hate the French and everyone hates the Germans, but even Germans can hold their head above the Yanks.

And we are all below the world's remaining aborigines despite the fact that they are at constant war with the next tribe, who would killing and raping for all eternity without us to show them how to define it as collateral damage.

Kerry Stead
23-05-2004, 04:53 AM
Technically that's known as a coprolite ... its amazing what you can remember from HSC Geology!
In fact there was a class award, the 'Golden Coprolite' awarded to the person in the class who made the most ridiculous call during the year. No idea who one it, or what the call was, but I do remember the prize ...

PHAT
23-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Does it follow that the BB inhabitants are coprologists.

Rincewind
23-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Technically that's known as a coprolite ... its amazing what you can remember from HSC Geology!

Maybe you're just a coprophiliac. ;) :hand:

Actually I think that question was also on Who Wants to be a Millionaire a couple of months back.

eclectic
23-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Maybe you're just a coprophiliac. ;) :hand:

Actually I think that question was also on Who Wants to be a Millionaire a couple of months back.
I do remember hearing on abc radio ages ago that perfumiers, in order to make their concoctions sexually alluring, actually need to add a hint of "essence of excrement".

coprolite ...
coprologist ...
coprophiliac ...

makes one wonder when the "proverbial" will hit the fan

[ ... waits for a browned off moderator to pull the chain on this thread ... ]

;) :whistle:

eclectic

Kevin Bonham
23-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Maybe you're just a coprophiliac. ;)

Is that better than being a caissaphiliac? :eek:

*runs away*

PHAT
24-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Is that better than being a caissaphiliac?

No, but it's about as bad as being a caissacraniophallus.

Lucena
24-05-2004, 05:36 PM
No, but it's about as bad as being a caissacraniophallus.
:D