PDA

View Full Version : Interview (kind of) with GM Baggeri

MichaelBaron
27-11-2006, 01:57 PM
check out my blog...it now includes a very interesting chat with GM Baggeri about life, chess in France..as well as a hint who may come for Syd international

Desmond
27-11-2006, 02:12 PM
check out my blog...it now includes a very interesting chat with GM Baggeri about life, chess in France..as well as a hint who may come for Syd internationalYou have a blog Michael? Why didn't you say so before? :rolleyes:

MichaelBaron
27-11-2006, 03:30 PM
You have a blog Michael? Why didn't you say so before? :rolleyes:

Well, it is in my signature now :)

Watto
30-11-2006, 09:05 AM
check out my blog...it now includes a very interesting chat with GM Baggeri about life, chess in France..as well as a hint who may come for Syd international
Hi Michael. Just curious whether GM Bagheri knew you’d be posting that conversation on the blog as a sort of interview? The reason I ask is that I felt a bit uncomfortable reading it- it was so obviously a private conversation about, among other things, his and others possible intentions to enter the SIO. Anyway, hopefully he did! maybe a good idea to say 'posted with GM Bagheri's permission' or something like that to save people like me from feeling uncomfortable! ;)
Anyway, it’s great you have a blog. :)

MichaelBaron
30-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Hi Michael. Just curious whether GM Bagheri knew youd be posting that conversation on the blog as a sort of interview? The reason I ask is that I felt a bit uncomfortable reading it- it was so obviously a private conversation about, among other things, his and others possible intentions to enter the SIO. Anyway, hopefully he did! maybe a good idea to say 'posted with GM Bagheri's permission' or something like that to save people like me from feeling uncomfortable! ;)
Anyway, its great you have a blog. :)

He does know about it. I asked his permission first obviously.

Watto
30-11-2006, 09:58 AM
He does know about it. I asked his permission first obviously.
Thought so but glad to have it confirmed. Without any notice to that effect, it's unclear for the reader.

trappistnight
19-12-2006, 08:04 PM
He does know about it. I asked his permission first obviously.I ask Dimithri to chek.