PDA

View Full Version : Post your answers People!

Kerry Stead
24-03-2004, 12:50 PM
The positions have been up for almost a week now, and there's only been one person game enough to attempt and answer!
Its pretty simple - post your answer in reply to the thread, and when you are re-directed to the post you just made, hit the edit box and delete it so no-one else (apart from me) can see your answers.

Alan Shore
29-03-2004, 04:47 PM
So has anyone else bothered to do this yet?

arosar
29-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Look, I'm a bit embarassed about this but I just don't get it right. I reply, then delete. But doesn't that make me post disappear? How does Stead see a deleted post?

AR

Garvinator
29-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Look, I'm a bit embarassed about this but I just don't get it right. I reply, then delete. But doesn't that make me post disappear? How does Stead see a deleted post?

AR
i think the deleted posts can be restored via Jeo's as an admin, i think :hmm:

Rincewind
29-03-2004, 08:10 PM
I can see a set of answers from Bruce and a test post from Amiel. Would you like me to undelete them?

Alan Shore
29-03-2004, 08:29 PM
No, wait for Kerry to do it, and he can give the analysis too.

skip to my lou
29-03-2004, 09:03 PM

AR

Admins / Moderators can view and undelete deleted posts.

Kerry Stead
01-04-2004, 04:12 AM
Answers to the training series will be posted on either Friday or Saturday, so you have until then to get your answers in. The proceedure is pretty simple to follow, and rumour has it that there may be a prize of some description up for grabs at the end of the year ...
So far only 1 answer and 1 PM of answers ... rather dissappointing ... :(

Alan Shore
05-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Well Friday/Saturday's come and gone, unless you mean the end of this week...