PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gletsos's Resolution

antichrist
21-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Did Bill make a new year resolution not to always have the last word on the BB. I am almost embarrassed often seeing my name as the last poster. Good work Bill, keep it up mate.

Bill Gletsos
21-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Did Bill make a new year resolution not to always have the last word on the BB. I am almost embarrassed often seeing my name as the last poster. Good work Bill, keep it up mate.
If you paid attention you clown you would notice I rarely post in the off topic threads. :rolleyes:
I only respond in the off topic threads if the topic interests me or the comment is so outrageously stupid like this one that it just demands a response. :-''

chesslover
22-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Peter started a whole thread for this? :rolleyes: Amiel the thread policeman on the BB will kill him for this :twisted:

Garvinator
22-01-2004, 05:31 PM
i would rather see ppl create threads like this than creating thread drift and confusing the original message.

chesslover
22-01-2004, 05:37 PM
i would rather see ppl create threads like this than creating thread drift and confusing the original message.

I take your point and have an open mind on this

However amiel has a tendency to go ballistic at what he considers to be unneccesary thread creation...

antichrist
23-01-2004, 09:04 AM

However amiel has a tendency to go ballistic at what he considers to be unneccesary thread creation...

Chessplayers haven't compulsorily studied Mao Zedong!

chesslover
23-01-2004, 04:39 PM

What has Mao got to do with this thread? :?

antichrist
25-01-2004, 10:28 AM

What has Mao got to do with this thread? :?

Study him and you will find out. It is very approp to chess.

Bill and I are on quicksand. Me not wanting him to be the last poster -- to redeem him, and me not wanting to be last myself. CL, you didn't throw me a lifesaver, but a rope to hang myself.