PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse?

antichrist
19-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I think you are all too harsh on George for allegedly not producing the Mt. Buller CDs.

And just to prove the point we should place it in the context of the terrible things I have been accused of which even caused detractors to come out tsumani-like against me.

In case this software still has character limitations take option 1 to mean nodding off to sleep during JCL meetings and turning up at NSWCA Council meetings uninvited (and not going to sleep)

Sorry for typo error in poll, not able to edit.

This is a confidential poll with only one vote

EGOR
19-06-2005, 09:38 PM
I think you are all too harsh on George for allegedly not producing the Mt. Buller CDs.

And just to prove the point we should place it in the context of the terrible things I have been accused of which even caused detractors to come out tsumani-like against me.

In case this software still has character limitations take option 1 to mean nodding off to sleep during JCL meetings and turning up at NSWCA Council meetings uninvited (and not going to sleep)

Sorry for typo error in poll, not able to edit.

This is a confidential poll with only one vote
I think I have missed something? I don't know what you are talking about. (or is that just normal! :hmm: )

antichrist
19-06-2005, 09:44 PM
I think I have missed something? I don't know what you are talking about. (or is that just normal! :hmm: )

I realised afterwards that this could have been posted in the approp thread in Aust Chess section. Look over there, the knives are out. Soon there will be "Blood on the chessboard".

ElevatorEscapee
21-06-2005, 11:13 PM
A Wizard's staff has a knob on the end... :)

Humprhey is worse than both!!! :evil:

antichrist
22-06-2005, 12:59 AM
A Wizard's staff has a knob on the end... :)

Humprhey is worse than both!!! :evil:

Who is Humphrey?

skip to my lou
22-06-2005, 01:40 AM

Re-word the poll to "George for taking peoples money and then running".

Oepty
22-06-2005, 10:47 AM
The latest development appears to be the CD's are going to be delivered in the near future. Very late admmittedly. See my post on the CD's thread in the Aus Chess section.
Scott

antichrist
22-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Re-word the poll to "George for taking peoples money and then running".

Listen skip, I have all ready had to apologise just a short time ago. I did claim to the apolegy champion but I want to spread it around.