PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the UEFA Champions League?

Trent Parker
24-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Ahh After getting home late from my grade match this Wednesday night/thursday morning. I am tempted to wake up early and watch a game of football. Liverpool will be playing AC Milan in the final of the UEFA champions league.

I sorta follow Liverpool so i'm going for liverpool.

eclectic
24-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Ahh After getting home late from my grade match this Wednesday night/thursday morning. I am tempted to wake up early and watch a game of football. Liverpool will be playing AC Milan in the final of the UEFA champions league.

I sorta follow Liverpool so i'm going for liverpool.

LET'S SEE YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE AND PUT THIS RUBBISH
IN THE "FOOTBALL CODES - WHAT IS THE FUTURE?" THREAD

but then again most likely there's only one poll allowed per thread.

furthermore were you to have posted it there you might have found yourself tresspassing on another expanse of someone's (http://www.chesschat.org/member.php?u=707) sacred turf.

not to mention that of this BB's resident trash can curmudgeon (http://www.chesschat.org/member.php?u=618)

:evil:

eclectic

firegoat7
24-05-2005, 01:46 PM
This is going to be a fantastic encounter.

Liverpool has the edge in the air defensively.
Milan has the best striker going around
Liverpools captain is probably the standout midfielder
Both sides play a defensive game.
Milan ought to have lost to PSV, but countered well.
Liverpool negated Chelsea really well.

My tip is a Liverpool victory. I think it will be a low scoring encounter probably 1-0.
I think if score are equal then Milan will win the penalty shootout.

Cheers Fg7

Brian_Jones
26-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Well the reds won this morning except it was Liverpool not Man Utd that beat AC Milan. Congratulations to Liverpool FC on a fine second half comeback from 0-3 down to 3-3 draw before extra time. Great goalkeeping by Liverpool's Polish keeper!

firegoat7
27-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Well the reds won this morning except it was Liverpool not Man Utd that beat AC Milan. Congratulations to Liverpool FC on a fine second half comeback from 0-3 down to 3-3 draw before extra time. Great goalkeeping by Liverpool's Polish keeper!

I agree totally.

What a game!!!

The drama was just incredible.

Cheers Fg7

Rincewind
27-05-2005, 02:46 PM

A comeback of Wollongong Wolves proportions (with apologies to any Perth Glory fans). :)