PDA

View Full Version : Matt Sweeney married....in today's Tele

chesslover
10-01-2004, 05:56 PM
is that our [deleted] matt sweeney?

Today's daily Tele, carried a picture on page 3 of a matt sweeney who is married to a Susie Bond. It most certainly does not like "our" matt, but then maybe he tidied himself up for the wedding?

antichrist
11-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Repeating, the Tele is low brow and should not be mentioned if wish maintain your credibility. I almost feel embarrassed having my photo published there on page 11, 6th Nov.

Hey Bill

Will those rules re borrowing chess equip apply to SEC. I hope not as I thinkl I have a good record.
bye
PH

PS You did not repond to baiting re "All .. are cheats..."

Bill Gletsos
11-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey Bill

Will those rules re borrowing chess equip apply to SEC. I hope not as I thinkl I have a good record.
The council is not prepared to lose equipment no matter how well meaning a person may be.
There were no problems with Matt's use of the equipment.
Bob has an excellent record. However even so a clock went missing.

The rules are the same for everyone.
If you do not like them then perhaps you can borrow equipment from someone else.

chesslover
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Repeating, the Tele is low brow and should not be mentioned if wish maintain your credibility. I almost feel embarrassed having my photo published there on page 11, 6th Nov.

As I said in previous threadfs, this is the most widely read paper in Australia. I am proud to read it, and if you dont like it, then do not read the tele.

Given the fact that you seem to now the exact page and date that you were on Tele, I suspect that you too are an avid Tele reader. Like I stated more people read it than any other paper

Also it gave a Steve Waugh medal to it's readers. Does the Sydney Morning Herald do that?

PHAT
11-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Also it gave a Steve Waugh medal to it's readers. Does the Sydney Morning Herald do that?
Will the Telegragh be giving out Shane Warne condoms? It would be just as inaine but really funny.

antichrist
12-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Hey Bill

If you do not like them then perhaps you can borrow equipment from someone else.

Bill, will you reserve those Yugoslav clocks for me at Easter?

antichrist
12-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey Bill

Bill, will you reserve those Yugoslav clocks for me at Easter? Can I suggest the Assoc keep them for hiring out, then the Assoc.'s activities cannot be compromised.

Bill Gletsos
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
I'll raise it at the next Council meeting.

BTW can you fix up your posts as what looks like your quote is in fact mostly mine. You must have messed up your editing.

chesslover
13-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Will the Telegragh be giving out Shane Warne condoms? It would be just as inaine but really funny.

That is just plain silly. How on earth can you equate the Daily Tele givingout Steve waugh medals to mark hisretirement from cricket with this? :x