PDA

View Full Version : Flamewar : antichrist - jase

antichrist
14-05-2005, 06:33 AM
From Shoutbox

jase 12-05-2005 06:43 PM
You own goal + one of mine would make you down 0-2, non?

jase 12-05-2005 06:44 PM
Pete, any artist will tell you they create a character, not reduce themselves to being a puppet. Is theres till a Syrian hand in the vicinity of your rectum?

tic!
Rincewind 12-05-2005 07:22 PM
jase and antichrist, please flamewar in a non-chess thread, not the shoutbox
__________________________________________________ _________
Jase,
Seeing you are so interested in rectums you may not know that around the time of your birth - the correct passage I hope but seeing you are often a poopy person who knows? - John Lennon and Yoko Ono make a movie of about 500 rectums, it done nothing for me.

Duff McKagan
14-05-2005, 06:53 AM
This thread will last until Barry logs on

:lol:

Cheers

antichrist
14-05-2005, 07:28 AM

:lol:

Cheers

Well I don't know if you should feel privileged or the opposite for having got in a sneak preview.

Well Baz suggested that we creat this thread.

Rincewind
14-05-2005, 09:37 AM
The thread can remain however I've renamed it as I don't want people to think they can just create "AO" threads by calling them such. Usual standard apply and posts will be moderated as per normal. The advantage is the shoutbox will be flooded with embarrassing snipes.

antichrist
16-05-2005, 07:28 AM
jase
A/C, apart from plagarising humour from the internet and trying to incite flame wars by copy/pasting threads at UCJ, why are you here?
antichrist 12-05-2005 03:21 AM

A/C
Jase, you are beginning to sound like a Christian fundamentalist asking why are we here. If you asked me 6 years ago it was to kick off the SEC that upset you so much and you never got over. So par for course I am still at it. At one stage it was to purchase a premises for NSWCA . You don't think I am going to lie down and die because I not flavour of the month. I don't think about you, so why do you think about me, is there something wrong with you?

J/C
never got over? you are the dust in the corner of this room A/C

A/C
And I think a poll would show that I am a lot better at orignal humour than you have shown

A/C
Is that all you are good at is negativity? You are as boring as PaulS with his something or another about something. You never got over rudeness, wake up.

Jase
how articulate of you

Jase
y premises, you had one handed to you on a platter but you buggered it up and they booted you out

Jase
you seem to increasingly be a bottomfeeder with little constructive purpose

A/C
You would know more about bottomfeeders than I would.

Jase
perhaps this is why you're better to regurgitate the material of others

A/C
It's you who is the actor, that's your job to regurgitate

A/C
Lebanon 1-0

Jase
You own goal + one of mine would make you down 0-2, non?

jase Pete, any artist will tell you they create a character, not reduce themselves to being a puppet. Is theres till a Syrian hand in the vicinity of your rectum?

tic!
Rincewind 12-05-2005 07:22 PM
jase and antichrist, please flamewar in a non-chess thread, not the shoutbox

A/C
Seeing you are so interested in rectums you may not know that around the time of your birth - [you come out of] the correct passage I hope but seeing you are often a poopy person who knows? - John Lennon and Yoko Ono make a movie of about 500 rectums, it done nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

Hey ref RW, my opponent refuses to leave the dressing room.

__________________________________________________ ____
NSWCA issue brought up by Jase above:
A/C
I gave up on the NSW mob when I seen the body language was against the purchase of a premises.

Even migrants who noa speaka da English can manage to buy premises but the Assoc with hundreds of intelligent, educated members who have been here for their whole lives maybe, cannot manage.

My grandparents whose only English was virtually being able to count money owned many houses and shops in OZ.

I have been involved in atheist mobs who would virtually fit in a phone box and they all own their own premises.

I wanted to do it for the Assoc a few years ago now before prices almost doubled.

How do you think I feel!

The Assoc wanted wanted a background feasiblilty study etc. Do migrants do a background study?? They would not know what one was
.................................................. ..............................................
(I was never a member of committee to get kicked out, I only attended one AGM for that specific purpose)

TBC

antichrist
17-05-2005, 12:12 AM
A/C
It is the first time it has occurred. All the barring etc is only the melodrama which came afterwards. The juciest part was what was in the PM, it was a real bitch from a promient NSW chess official.

jase
You have described my message to Firegoat7 "scurrilous" and "a real bitch". Could you please explain aspects of my correspondence you are referring to?

--------------------------------------
A/C
jase, you get permission from FG7 and admin to print your PM and then we can all see if it was scurrilous or a real bitch. It was a classic that most missed out on. You should not hide your masterpieces under a bushell.

Bill Gletsos
17-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Why are you copying here what is readily available to everyone on this board in the Should FG7 have been barred?" thread. If people want to read your rubbish they can read it there. It doesnt need to be duplicated here.

You are fortunate that stupidity isnt a banning offence or you would have been banned long ago.

antichrist
17-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Bill, I always do things for reasons, either to stir for the sake of it, or I have a barrow to push. I should not ask a thick person like yourself to work out which one it is on this occasion, but as there is no fool like an old fool, I will give you a chance.

It is so predictible that you will make a quip re my old fool line, do desist.