PDA

View Full Version : Should Royal Brides be Virgins?

antichrist
11-04-2005, 07:16 PM
I apologise for missing my usual weekend poll.

Apparently poor old Charlie Windsor could not marry Camilla the first time round because she had been "around the block" and the rest is history.

antichrist
11-04-2005, 07:41 PM
This is a multiple answer poll and is confidential

Recherché
12-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Virginity is a silly, sexist construction. So, no.

Thunderspirit
12-04-2005, 09:45 AM
This dumb even by the worst standards of this site....

Rincewind
12-04-2005, 10:01 AM

That's our A/C. Always pushing the envelope.

Mischa
12-04-2005, 10:11 AM
I think the royal bride virginity idea was to ensure the paternity of any heirs to the throne.

Rincewind
12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
I think the royal bride virginity idea was to ensure the paternity of any heirs to the throne.

:confused:

antichrist
12-04-2005, 07:05 PM

Excellent, I find that there was always a sensible reason for a custom which may appear silly now. Keep going and I will be able to justify my own existence, I would just have to prove it first.

antichrist
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I was blamed for doing "damage" once which I "think" I was innocent of. Anyway she was a very much loved favourite child and the old man very very upset and want to shoot me as he was on his last legs anyway (heart that should be).

I did not want to wreck his image of his daughter by telling him the truth, I didn't want to dob her in, and I didn't to cop a shooting when I was quite suspicious.

Anyway he got someone else to marry her. I actually regret because I did love her and she was a terrific person.

antichrist
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
That's our A/C. Always pushing the envelope.

Thanks for the occasional laugh from you guys which I don't acknowledge. About the pope and groupies etc.

antichrist
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM

Listen Liberaci, It ain't easy as I keep raising the bar. If I become the chief tester you will be envious! As long as they are not old hags. sorry ladies

PowerBoy
14-04-2005, 03:00 PM
This is a distasteful topic. I read a post about cannibis and chess, now this? You "did damage" to a girl and her "old man" was upset??? Ooooh as a father of daughters I detest such people and attitudes to women.
If you want to talk about virginity answer this question - why are so many male chessplayers self confessed virgins?