PDA

View Full Version : Rogers and Wohl tie in Doeberl Cup

News Bot
29-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Rogers and Wohl came equal first with 6/7 in the Doeberl Cup in Canberra on the Easter long weekend.{br}{br}View the Entire Article (http://www.netspeed.com.au/ianandjan/IansPage/results/weekenders/2005DoeberlCup.htm){br}

antichrist
29-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Rogers and Wohl came equal first with 6/7 in the Doeberl Cup in Canberra on the Easter long weekend.<br /><br />View the Entire Article (http://www.netspeed.com.au/ianandjan/IansPage/results/weekenders/2005DoeberlCup.htm)<br />

How did Alex get Qld address, I know PP uses it, but is it correct?

Thunderspirit
29-03-2005, 10:04 AM
How did Alex get Qld address, I know PP uses it, but is it correct?

I think you'll find he's listed as 'QLD' because he was last time he was active in Oz. Hw may not have a full time address...

antichrist
29-03-2005, 10:16 AM
I think you'll find he's listed as 'QLD' because he was last time he was active in Oz. Hw may not have a full time address...

I know where his address is and it is not Qld, unless he has two, but that is his business

The_Wise_Man
30-03-2005, 11:41 PM
After missing out on Calvia, this result should make the selectors for the Olympiad take some notice....

JGB
30-03-2005, 11:48 PM
After missing out on Calvia, this result should make the selectors for the Olympiad take some notice....

Do you think? Its a sinlge tournament.

The_Wise_Man
30-03-2005, 11:55 PM
but this tournament shouldn't do his chances any harm....

Apart from the Aus Ch/Open and zonals, this tournament must rank 3rd on the selectors minds... all Olympiad players there except for ZYZ.

Rincewind
31-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Apart from the Aus Ch/Open and zonals, this tournament must rank 3rd on the selectors minds... all Olympiad players there except for ZYZ.

Not all applicants though. I would have thought Masters-type invitational events would be better gauges of form as they are closer to the format.

Oepty
31-03-2005, 03:33 PM

It appears Wohl has been in good form recently. His FIDE rating will go up significantly on the next list. It is still too early to make predications about Turin, especially since Wohl has been very inconsistent over last couple of years.
Scott