PDA

View Full Version : The Prince Of Darkness

Cat
18-03-2005, 09:43 PM
The Prince of Darkness has been nominated by the USA to head up the World Bank. It looks unlikely Europe will oppose the nomination. God Bless America!

arosar
18-03-2005, 09:54 PM
I just arrived home after a memorable taxi trip with some immigrant driver from Armenia. He liked jazz and I like jazz so we talked jazz. Anyway, on the Bush policy on Iraq he had this to say: "If you have a goat, and you don't like this goat, then why kill the goat?"

Deep!

AR

JGB
18-03-2005, 09:55 PM
I just arrived home after a memorable taxi trip with some immigrant driver from Armenia. He liked jazz and I like jazz so we talked jazz. Anyway, on the Bush policy on Iraq he had this to say: "If you have a goat, and you don't like this goat, then why kill the goat?"

Deep!

AR

Because you can? I dont know? Classic story anyway. :clap:

Cat
18-03-2005, 11:15 PM

Deep!

AR

it would be like playing with fire.

antichrist
18-03-2005, 11:17 PM
The Prince of Darkness has been nominated by the USA to head up the World Bank. It looks unlikely Europe will oppose the nomination. God Bless America!

Do you mean I will finally be able to pay off all my credit cards?

Cat
18-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Do you mean I will finally be able to pay off all my credit cards?

It's Not possible!