PDA

View Full Version : Strip Chess On Tv Poll

antichrist
15-03-2005, 07:40 AM
re Whacko Jacko poll

Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
If you wanted this poll to be a meaningful indicator of what this board thought, you should have left it open for longer.

A/C
It was my typical week-end special. It has more hits than Bagdad but it was just the pervers - the silent majority. I told you before that scandal sells.

I have the idea of turning chess into like US wrestling, doing it jelly, in skimpy swim gear, big hype and hooters, loud bangs, arguing, nationalism, etc and making a fortune. Strip chess live on TV is a sure winner.

Actually that may be this weekend's poll! No todays', thanks for the stimulation.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 07:57 AM
The transfer chess option got shortened supposed to read:

Piece loss and transferred is matched by piece of clothing, results in drag!

Aleggro chess also shortened, supposed to read: upper and lower clothing lost respectively for each game.

This is a confidential poll.

I was going to put further options for against etc but limited to 5 min posting rule.

Multiply voting is allowed.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 11:07 PM
From whacko jacko thread

I was just thinking my second option in that strip chess poll could be a winner, reality tv of course. Imagine transdressing on tv, a definite winner, and how spectators would follow the game to access what will come off who next and go onto who next. Low brow maybe but deserves ago. Kerry Packer is a chess fan, can anyone ring him up?

antichrist
16-03-2005, 10:07 AM
It's hard to see strip chess getting off the ground.

That would make it a guaranteed winner.

revisiting.

The mixed gender transfer to lightning time with exchanging clothes maybe. Only allow gorgeous and hunk types on tv, not the L Fell or my generation.

The correct commentary and everything else is essential.

What a crowd and tv puller if we could arrange an exhibo at the end of a major comp.

Would need an OZ Jerry Springer to pull off.

No one make the mistake of saying it won't work, because I will do it and make succeed just to prove that it does work???? Is that logical???