PDA

View Full Version : Is Whacko Jacko Innocent or Guilty?

antichrist
12-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Another one of my Saturday night's specials.

You are the jurors on the trial, what is your verdict?

It is a confidential poll, I stated to put four options but only 2 given???

Kaitlin
12-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I clicked "Guilty" on not that I watched much of the Tv stuff but that its not the first time..but i hope i dont win for lots of reasons one of which is the first prize... :P ( you ask for that A/c :cheeky:)

antichrist
12-03-2005, 09:28 PM
I clicked "Guilty" on not that I watched much of the Tv stuff but that its not the first time..but i hope i dont win for lots of reasons one of which is the first prize... :P ( you ask for that A/c :cheeky:)

Listen Kaitlin
I hope you are not too young. Some girls see me and just melt, but not many. So you just can't be sure.

Cat
13-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Be careful what you post

Kevin Bonham
15-03-2005, 02:23 AM
If you wanted this poll to be a meaningful indicator of what this board thought, you should have left it open for longer.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 07:37 AM
If you wanted this poll to be a meaningful indicator of what this board thought, you should have left it open for longer.

It was my typical week-end special. It has more hits than Bagdad but it was just the pervers - the silent majority. I told you before that scandal sells.

I have the idea of turning chess into like US wrestling, doing it jelly, in skimpy swim gear, big hype and hooters, loud bangs, arguing, nationalism, etc and making a fortune. Strip chess live on TV is a sure winner.

Actually that may be this weekend's poll! No todays', thanks for the stimulation.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 08:10 AM

Looking at again I take your point. It should have been left open the whole length of trial, to follow twists and turns. If you cannot resurrect I will set up again. Let's know today as going away early tomorrow.

Kevin Bonham
15-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Poll is now open indefinitely.

Were the other options you wanted "innocent and will be found guilty" and "guilty and will be found innocent"?

Happy to add those if you like.

Garvinator
15-03-2005, 06:26 PM
should also add, not guilty by reason of mental defect or deficency. Cause that would be the right verdict.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Thanks a mill KB,
after tonight's revelations that the teenager told his teacher that nothing happened it has grown a life. include the lot and ggray's if they make it better.

I only voted guilty just to kick it off.

Kevin Bonham
15-03-2005, 06:39 PM
OK, I've done that. I haven't added all the possible permutations involving not guilty by reason of insanity though, just added it as a blanket option.

Kevin Bonham
15-03-2005, 06:43 PM
should also add, not guilty by reason of mental defect or deficency. Cause that would be the right verdict.

Not so easy to get as it might sound. The outcome of Jeffrey Dahmer's trial in this respect caused one of my chessplaying friends to have one of the all-time classic one-liner letters published in the Mockery.

Only in America could a man who has killed and eaten fifteen people be considered sane.

antichrist
15-03-2005, 06:45 PM
thanks very much for trouble.

I was just thinking my second option in that strip chess poll could be a winner, reality tv of course. Imagine transdressing on tv, a definite winner, and how spectators would follow the game to access what will come off who next and go onto who next. Low brow maybe but deserves ago. Kerry Packer is a chess fan, can anyone ring him up?

antichrist
15-03-2005, 06:48 PM
BTW, poll options are limited to 100 characters each so took ages to cull second option in strip chess poll 100 characters. Meanwhile one only gets 5 mins to do the poll so it is a bit like blitz with 5 secs left. If possible should be changed or one needs to do one's homework first. Not on impusle like I do.

so getting to the point, GGG maybe your option would not fit.

JGB
15-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Got to love the choices...

innocent and will be proven guilty

guilty and will be proven innocent

Kevin Bonham
15-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Fixed those.

JGB
15-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Fixed those.

Actually KB, I was going to ask if it was intentional pun regarding the United States legal system, and the whole Jack trial. :hmm:

antichrist
15-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Gaud almighty
the mother of that kid who got that $us12M threw the kid at Whacko

Comrade
25-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Gaud almighty
the mother of that kid who got that $us12M threw the kid at Whacko

The only result will be that money talks

antichrist
14-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Well there we are, only two out of 9 voters got the verdict consistent with the jury!! Talk about blundering, they left the whole board en prise

Alan Shore
14-06-2005, 07:27 AM
The only result will be that money talks

And right you were, comrade :)

antichrist
14-06-2005, 07:32 AM
AFter hearing the defense evidence it changed my mind significantly and maybe left me undecided

Alan Shore
14-06-2005, 08:08 AM
In other news, apparently this guy (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15604210&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=arrested---locked-up---for-calling-a-police-horse-gay-name_page.html) has committed a far worse crime.

Garvinator
14-06-2005, 10:30 AM
In other news, apparently this guy (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15604210&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=arrested---locked-up---for-calling-a-police-horse-gay-name_page.html) has committed a far worse crime.
well he must have. Jackson found not guilty of all ten charges.

Aaron Bellette
14-06-2005, 10:40 AM

well he must have. Jackson found not guilty of all ten charges.

Methinks you confuse commit and convict, although I must admit Jacko was always going to be a prime target for this sort of stuff :hmm:

AB

Garvinator
14-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Methinks you confuse commit and convict, although I must admit Jacko was always going to be a prime target for this sort of stuff :hmm:

AB
no i havent confused them ;)