PDA

View Full Version : Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Gnostic Bishop
12-05-2020, 05:49 AM
Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

How can one abandon or desert themselves?

If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.

Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL

Scott Colliver
12-05-2020, 07:21 PM
The Bible does not teach that Jesus was god so yes he was unaware he was god, because he wasn't

Gnostic Bishop
13-05-2020, 03:43 AM
The Bible does not teach that Jesus was god so yes he was unaware he was god, because he wasn't

I agree.

So many Christians, unfortunately, do not have your reading comprehension, and do not even believe their own scholars who have and are pointing that out.

I blame their lying priests for dumbing them down into literal readers of myths.

There aught to be a law that has those con men punished for taking advantage of our weakest and most vulnerable minds.

It is a shame that our politicians do not have the balls to do the right thing.

Then again, the fear that people would apply the same standards to them, is likely why they have made holy cows out of the garbage mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions.

Regards
DL