PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

arosar
24-12-2004, 11:31 AM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4842/h-bsket.gif

All BB -

Have a nice Christmas and Happy New Year boys and girls!! You know what the good book says: eat, drink and be merry so long as you do not sin. Something like that anyway.

I got a bit of a half-day today, so I'm off to play some blitz at the park. Yippeee . . .

Good luck in whatever tourney you're playing in. See youse all next year!!

Amiel R Rosario

ursogr8
24-12-2004, 11:41 AM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4842/h-bsket.gif

All BB -

Have a nice Christmas and Happy New Year boys and girls!! You know what the good book says: eat, drink and be merry so long as you do not sin. Something like that anyway.

I got a bit of a half-day today, so I'm off to play some blitz at the park. Yippeee . . .

Good luck in whatever tourney you're playing in. See youse all next year!!

Amiel R Rosario

Blessings of the feast to you too Amiel.

Take care, all BBers, we need you all back next year.

Best wishes from me and the Mexican Punters Club.

starter

antichrist
24-12-2004, 08:22 PM
I had a concrete pour today of 25 cubic metres, with all the assoc expenses has sent me broke. Tens of thousands of bucks. Luckily I am not the type who spends big at festive season. One day I might invite you all to a tourney at Xmas 2005

Spiny Norman
24-12-2004, 08:42 PM

I think I'll take that advice. Have a great Christmas everyone. I'm off to play Santa and pop some presents in the kids rooms ... I still remember that from when I was a kid ... waking up in the middle of the night and finding presents on the bed ... trying to work out what they were without putting lights on. :)

Rincewind
24-12-2004, 10:43 PM
http://dreadnought.bjcox.com/images/santwav.gif

jenni
25-12-2004, 10:28 PM
I think I'll take that advice. Have a great Christmas everyone. I'm off to play Santa and pop some presents in the kids rooms ... I still remember that from when I was a kid ... waking up in the middle of the night and finding presents on the bed ... trying to work out what they were without putting lights on. :)
Enjoy it while you can. My youngest one finally admitted last year that Santa didn't exist and it made it a bit flat for all of us. No more putting buckets out for the reindeer, or milk and a mince pie for Santa. No more thinking of bizarre things for the reindeer and Santa to do and then pretend to get angry with them the next day.....

However we are now busy moving the kids into the idea that giving is much more fun than getting.

I scored well this year with my two oldest kids clubbing together some of the money they earn from chess coaching to buy me a voucher for a relaxation massage. They figured by the time I came back from Mt Buller in January, I would probably need one.....

Hope everyone had a happy day today!

Trent Parker
25-12-2004, 10:56 PM
For Xmas this year i got an entry into the Mt buller Minor and some spending money (which accomodation has to come out of....). Off my Bro i go money..... Off my sister and her boyfriend i got $$..... so i'm doshed up for a great time up mt buller :D

My dad.... He got a schmick watch which tells when it is high or low tide and well he has to pick out a compass for his boat... it's supposed to be a special sailors compass or something........everyones putting in to buy that....

My Mother got some Purfume and a voucher for a local shop which includes.... facial, Nails Massage, etc etc....

My Sister got a printer and accesories for her Digital camera she got for her birthday....

My Brother: off the parents he got money towards a pair of Motorbike boots which cost him $600... Off My sister and her boyfriend he got an extremely expensive set of motorbike leathers which they said was a combined christmas/birthday present.
My sister's boyfriend was really enthusiastic about the bike leathers.... he actually rides superbikes on the Australian circuit.

The Most enthusiastic person getting up this morning was my sister. She was very enthusiastic about giving the presents she brought for other people rather than what she was receiving. Which is good.

After the unrapping of presents we had a BBQ breakfast...After a couple of hours it was off the the Aunties place for Lunch.....which was prepared by my cousin...... Who is a qualified chef.......Top stuff! :D

Then it was off to friends of My parents for a further good time and a bit of a pee up... :D

Anyhow thats an insight to the Parker family Xmas

antichrist
26-12-2004, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=jenni]Enjoy it while you can. My youngest one finally admitted last year that Santa didn't exist and it made it a bit flat for all of us. No more putting buckets out for the reindeer,

You can always put a bag of horse manure out and say you got him a horse for Christmas but he got away.

antichrist
27-12-2004, 01:29 PM
For Xmas this year i got an entry into the Mt buller Minor and some spending money (which accomodation has to come out of....). Off my Bro i go money..... Off my sister and her boyfriend i got $$..... so i'm doshed up for a great time up mt buller :D

My dad.... He got a schmick watch which tells when it is high or low tide and well he has to pick out a compass for his boat... it's supposed to be a special sailors compass or something........everyones putting in to buy that....

My Mother got some Purfume and a voucher for a local shop which includes.... facial, Nails Massage, etc etc....

My Sister got a printer and accesories for her Digital camera she got for her birthday....

My Brother: off the parents he got money towards a pair of Motorbike boots which cost him $600... Off My sister and her boyfriend he got an extremely expensive set of motorbike leathers which they said was a combined christmas/birthday present.
My sister's boyfriend was really enthusiastic about the bike leathers.... he actually rides superbikes on the Australian circuit.

The Most enthusiastic person getting up this morning was my sister. She was very enthusiastic about giving the presents she brought for other people rather than what she was receiving. Which is good.

After the unrapping of presents we had a BBQ breakfast...After a couple of hours it was off the the Aunties place for Lunch.....which was prepared by my cousin...... Who is a qualified chef.......Top stuff! :D

Then it was off to friends of My parents for a further good time and a bit of a pee up... :D

Anyhow thats an insight to the Parker family Xmas

In your boring, lengthy episle(?) you forgot to mention any going to the lou, putting the milk bottles out and who led the Prayer Before Meals.

JGB
27-12-2004, 10:43 PM
In your boring, lengthy episle(?) you forgot to mention any going to the lou, putting the milk bottles out and who led the Prayer Before Meals.

AC: Some people have a heart. ;) It's christmas, and I thought the chess nuts post was an interesting insight into the Parker family christmas.

...AC: love a little bit. :)

on the subject Merry Christmas everyone, have a great New Years.