PDA

View Full Version : BLITZ CHESS TOURNAMENT at the ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL - MARCH 18, 2018

KU Events
23-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Come and join our Blitz Chess Tournament on March 18, 1:00 - 5:00PM at the 2018 Arnold Sports Festival in the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Center

- Event is open to adults and kids
- Entry fees include a heavily discounted entry pass to the exhibition
- Significant cash prizes for the Sunday Blitz - Total $ dependent on entries (non-profit event)

Players will get a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger himself! Arnold will be in the building during the Festival (March 16-18) and will definitely visit us at the Chess Exhibit at least once over the 3 days!! ;)

Come and join the fun! :owned:Limited places! register online at [url]http://www.chesstournament.com.au/arnold

MichaelBaron
23-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Come and join our Blitz Chess Tournament on March 18, 1:00 - 5:00PM at the 2018 Arnold Sports Festival in the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Center

- Event is open to adults and kids
- Entry fees include a heavily discounted entry pass to the exhibition
- Significant cash prizes for the Sunday Blitz - Total $ dependent on entries (non-profit event)

Players will get a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger himself! Arnold will be in the building during the Festival (March 16-18) and will definitely visit us at the Chess Exhibit at least once over the 3 days!! ;)

Come and join the fun! :owned:Limited places! register online at [url]http://www.chesstournament.com.au/arnold

LOL Chess Kids taking over from MCC and entry fee is up to 40 dollars from 10 dollars last year :)

Andy009
23-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Why transfer chess.Why not a regular allegro and also simul that were popular during previous years.
Can the organizers please keep the fee nominal To attract more participants and also give free entry to chess players as everyone is a performing participant
I hope we don’t let bug house chess to keep away I will be back man!

MichaelBaron
23-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Why transfer chess.Why not a regular allegro and also simul that were popular during previous years.
Can the organizers please keep the fee nominal To attract more participants and also give free entry to chess players as everyone is a performing participant
I hope we don’t let bug house chess to keep away I will be back man!

What you are suggesting was the case in previous years...