PDA

View Full Version : Latrobe Chocolate Winterfest Chess Tournament 2015

James Peirce
09-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Winner gets a chocolate chess set!
Details are on the TCA website, link below
http://www.tasmanianchessassociation.org/tca-events/2015/7/8/latrobe-winterfest-chocolate-chess-competition
Should note that entry is completely free.
Are the Hobart invaders coming down again this year?

Kevin Bonham
09-07-2015, 10:29 AM
I believe David Rolph is defending his title. I might be able to come up; last year I had a clash but this year depending on weather I may not.

James Peirce
09-07-2015, 11:04 AM
My understanding is that this year it WILL be held in the council chambers as there is another event on in station square.(Assuming that's what you mean by the weather.)

Kevin Bonham
09-07-2015, 11:19 AM
My understanding is that this year it WILL be held in the council chambers as there is another event on in station square.(Assuming that's what you mean by the weather.)

No, the weather affects my possible clashing commitment. It's on Saturday 8th but if the weather for Saturday 8th is bad it could move to Sunday 9th.

James Peirce
10-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Hopefully Denis or David will post the full results soon but the winners of Chocolate Chess Winterfest 2015 is Dylan Kuzmic and James Peirce.

Kevin Bonham
10-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Hopefully Denis or David will post the full results soon but the winners of Chocolate Chess Winterfest 2015 is Dylan Kuzmic and James Peirce.

Congrats to both: did you get half a chocolate chess set each?

I couldn't make it up; expected to have one day free this weekend but too much else came up.

James Peirce
10-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Congrats to both: did you get half a chocolate chess set each?

I couldn't make it up; expected to have one day free this weekend but too much else came up.
Dylan had to snap it in half which didn't quite work(broke into about 5 pieces)
the rest got a chess piece

idledim
10-08-2015, 02:09 PM

Dave has the results but is minus internet at the moment ...