PDA

View Full Version : Jesus-related random fluff (sf was JC historical?)

antichrist
03-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Of course Pilate was real:

I think that was from part of one of the Dead Sea Scrolls that was surpressed by the Catholics - how else can one explain the popularity of Pilates today!

Byron Bay if full of that stuff - all women's business and the guys shut up and suffer listening to them, with ulterior motives of course

antichrist
03-04-2015, 08:11 AM
But it is a totally unreasonable interpretation that "his blood be on us and our children" is a binding command, coming as it does from a demonstrably unreliable source: the mob who bayed for Jesus' crucifixion. It is also an unreasonable understanding that this has anything to do with all Jews throughout eternity, since this has nothing to do with the meaning of the words. After all, they were recorded by Jews, and the entire New Testament was written by Jews, and elsewhere explicitly condemns antisemitism, so obviously there is no intent to impute racial guilt on Jews, any more than there is on Italians although Jesus was sentenced by a Roman governor and killed on a Roman cross by Roman soldiers.
.................... - Jono

AC: but all religious Jews can get a slice of Palestine throughout eternity, even though they are only converts????? Where is your consistency in interpreting through the ages - you are cherry picking

antichrist
03-04-2015, 03:18 PM
As long as the so & so died that is the most important part

jammo
03-04-2015, 04:10 PM
As long as the so & so died that is the most important part

But more importantly was he resurrected? If not does that mean I miss out on my easter eggs?

Gnostic Bishop
03-04-2015, 08:56 PM
But more importantly was he resurrected? If not does that mean I miss out on my easter eggs?

Dead men cannot walk about. And thinking God can die is droll.

He would have to be the stupidest God in history if he condemned mankind just to turn around and suicide to redress his immoral condemnation.

Or sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath.

Regards
DL

antichrist
03-04-2015, 09:09 PM

The only Jesus I would be into would be a rum and raisin chocolate one - Easter eggs are for the bunnies

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
03-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Jesus was way cool
Everybody liked Jesus
Everybody wanted to hang out with him
He told people to eat his body and drink his blood
That's so cool
Jesus was so cool
But then some people got jealous of how cool he was
So they killed him
But then he rose from the dead
He rose from the dead, danced around
Then went up to heaven
I mean, that's so cool
Jesus was way cool

No wonder there are so many Christians. :clap:

Gnostic Bishop
03-04-2015, 10:54 PM
The only Jesus I would be into would be a rum and raisin chocolate one - Easter eggs are for the bunnies

I do not believe you.

What of this Jesus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
03-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Jesus was way cool
Everybody liked Jesus
Everybody wanted to hang out with him
He told people to eat his body and drink his blood
That's so cool
Jesus was so cool
But then some people got jealous of how cool he was
So they killed him
But then he rose from the dead
He rose from the dead, danced around
Then went up to heaven
I mean, that's so cool
Jesus was way cool

No wonder there are so many Christians. :clap:

Yes but anyone who looks at Christian misogyny and homophobia wil know that the Christian creed is basically an immoral creed.

Care to debate the morality of Christianity?

I am particularly offended by his divorce law but offer you more options for debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Regards
DL

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
03-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Yes but anyone who looks at Christian misogyny and homophobia wil know that the Christian creed is basically an immoral creed.

Care to debate the morality of Christianity?

I am particularly offended by his divorce law but offer you more options for debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Regards
DL

Jesus turned water into wine.

He also healed people of sickness.

Maybe when he returns he can cure you as well my friend.

Gnostic Bishop
03-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Jesus turned water into wine.

He also healed people of sickness.

Maybe when he returns he can cure you as well my friend.

So throwing unproven miracles and fantasy at me is supposed to be you defending Christian misogyny and homophobia as well as many others of their immoral tenets.

Thanks for showing us all how you cannot defend your immoral religion.

Regards
DL

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 12:00 AM
So throwing unproven miracles and fantasy at me is supposed to be you defending Christian misogyny and homophobia as well as many others of their immoral tenets.

Regards
DL

Hello friend,

I am not sure if you've realised it but his thread is actually entitled ....................... "Was Jesus Christ a historical person".

Nowhere in the thread title does it mention promotion to discuss supposed christian misogyny and homophobia.

Hopefully jesus can one day cure your illiteracy as well as the rabid fever you seem to have developed.

Kind regards,
Bubbles.

Gnostic Bishop
04-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Hello friend,

I am not sure if you've realised it but his thread is actually entitled ....................... "Was Jesus Christ a historical person".

Nowhere in the thread title does it mention promotion to discuss supposed christian misogyny and homophobia.

Hopefully jesus can one day cure your illiteracy as well as the rabid fever you seem to have developed.

Kind regards,
Bubbles.

I will take my fever over your genocidal son murdering God any day.

Strange that you care more about the reality of a mythical figure instead of seeing if he had anything moral to say.

You are more concerned with your get into heaven free card than if God or Satan is waiting for you behind the door.

As to Jesus as savior, who do you think is more likely to ask for a human sacrifice and the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty?

Satan or God?

You are correct. Satan, --- and he is waiting for you to accept the God you think did so.

Regards
DL

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 01:22 AM
I will take my fever over your genocidal son murdering God any day.

Strange that you care more about the reality of a mythical figure instead of seeing if he had anything moral to say.

You are more concerned with your get into heaven free card than if God or Satan is waiting for you behind the door.

As to Jesus as savior, who do you think is more likely to ask for a human sacrifice and the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty?

Satan or God?

You are correct. Satan, --- and he is waiting for you to accept the God you think did so.

Regards
DL

Hello again friend,

Jesus is well spoken and has a nice beard. He is featured in a popular old book.

I hope you can open your heart to his teachings.

He will truly bring happiness and wonder into your life.

You may not believe it but Jesus loves you as well.

Kind regards,
Bubbles.

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 01:24 AM
When i go to heaven i am going to play basketball on jesus' team. :D

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 01:35 AM
My basketball team :

Centre - Jesus
Power forward - Elvis
Small Forward - Johnny Cash
Shooting guard - Bubbles
Point guard - Charles Bronson

We should do well. :cool:

Gnostic Bishop
04-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Hello again friend,

Jesus is well spoken and has a nice beard. He is featured in a popular old book.

Kind regards,
Bubbles.

You do not seem to get that I have already pushed my apotheosis and I am trying to give you the results and information from it.

Here is a bit of history and how it is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christianís goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

It is true that Jesus loves us and that is why he would never condemn us and then turn around and die for us.

Listen to his words in that second link and become a brethren to Jesus by activating your Christ mind.

Or just continue to think that you were condemned for being the way you were created to be.

If you do not seek God as Jesus preached, you will never find him within you where he says to look.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 05:11 AM
When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Are you jesus' dad gnostic bishop ?

If I need to seek god does that mean I need to seek gnostic bishop ? Why are you on the internet god ? Do you have a facebook page ?

It is true that Jesus loves us and that is why he would never condemn us and then turn around and die for us.

I think he just got into a tough situation and some bad dudes got heavy handed for no good reason. Its a bit sad but he came back so its all good. He didnt willingly die. Im sure your son didnt go easily.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Jesus knew that the cyclops is a holy man.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus can stay at my place any time he wants. Ive got NBA2k 16 on playstation. He can play any team he wants except Golden State Warriors.

Thats my team. :D

Desmond
04-04-2015, 06:07 AM
Hello again friend,

Kind regards,
Bubbles.He is also available in wafer form at a church near you.

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 06:22 AM
He is also available in wafer form at a church near you.

Tasty treat. :P

Desmond
04-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Tasty treat. :PBit dry for my tastes. You need something to wash it down. Hip flask with whiskey seems to work.

Agent Smith
04-04-2015, 09:29 AM
It quite annoys me that xmas, being an end of harvest/season celebration, occurs in the southern hemisphere busy season. Imagine the luxury oif having xmas in wintery june when there's little/nothing else to do but eat and make merry.

BTW Barry, yesterday watching the news sections for easter religious celebrations with old men dressed up in their witch-doctor's outfits, i had a moment of inspiration that we *are* the looneys. How can you argue with all that religious ignorance, pomp and celebration. Like alcohol, it's just part of our old, old culture and evolution. Trying to change it is futile, laugh.

Agent Smith
04-04-2015, 09:35 AM

Maybe you've caught on. He's taking the piss man. ;)
He's about as religious as Rodney Rude on an Easter weekend bender.

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
04-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Maybe you've caught on. He's taking the piss man. ;)
He's about as religious as Rodney Rude on an Easter weekend bender.

unbeliever. :(

Desmond
04-04-2015, 06:37 PM
It quite annoys me that xmas, being an end of harvest/season celebration, occurs in the southern hemisphere busy season. Imagine the luxury oif having xmas in wintery june when there's little/nothing else to do but eat and make merry.
The yanks have their main holiday, the Summer Vacation, in ummm Summer.

antichrist
05-04-2015, 07:03 PM
I do not believe you.

What of this Jesus?

Regards
DL

When ever I see clouds in your videos my mind goes foggy and I reach for the parachute strap - ask them if they have seen MH370 while you are there