PDA

View Full Version : Commonwealth Chess Championships New Delhi 22-30 June 2015

Kevin Bonham
26-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Commonwealth Chess Championship 2015

The All India Chess Federation on behalf of FIDE and
Commonwealth Chess Association

Cordially invite your Federation to participate in the Championship to be held at New Delhi, India from 22nd June to 30th June 2015

organized by
Delhi Chess Association

Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Shahdara, New Delhi, India.

(full prospectus available on request)

===========================================

Entries: Each Commonwealth country is eligible to field one man, one woman, One Senior (Above-60), one Junior Girl (Under-20), one Junior Boy (Under-20) player and one boy and girl each in under-8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 as official entrants. Their boarding and lodging will be provided free in five star hotel.

GMs also get free accommodation even if not selected.

===========================================

I believe applications for non-junior selections will be called for via the ACF Newsletter in late March. For junior selections contact the AusJCL.

Please contact me if you would like to be emailed a copy of the prospectus.

Kevin Bonham
30-05-2015, 11:55 PM
IM Rishi Sardana was the only applicant for the Open place so was automatically selected.

If anyone would like the Womens or Senior (Over-60) places they're available on a first-come-first-served basis but the person who accepts the position must be able to confirm in time for us to confirm our nominations by June 5th. Email Tom Saltmarsh at <catowi@internode.on.net> and copy it to me at k_bonham@tassie.net.au . We reserve the right not to appoint anyone who is too weak to be selected.