PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Datmo

Brian_Jones
04-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Details of the 11th IGB DATMO and supporting events are now available - please email brian@chessaustralia.com.au for more information.

Dates are 12-21 September 2014

The Yulgibar-Think Big Oceania 2013 Grand Prix prize winners were:

Zong-Yuan Zhao
Anton Smirnov
Emma Guo
Robert Smith

If they go to Kuala Lumpur they will be paid a travel grant of A$1,000 each after their return.

Please let me know if anybody else wants to go or needs me to book accommodation for them.
Also, please let me know if you wish to play in the Merdeka Rapid Teams event (Klang Valley Koalas or Klang Valley Kiwis).

Please note that if any of the above winners declines the travel grant then the money will be available to be shared amongst other Oceania players.

Questions to brian@chessaustralia.com.au

Brian Jones
President, FIDE Zone 3.6 (Oceania)

PS I would upload the forms but I have no space. Maybe an admin can give me some extra space? Maybe also move this to Oceania thread?

Brian_Jones
05-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Form here: http://www.chessaustralia.com.au/media/main_oceania_malaysia_2014.pdf

damo
08-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Not long until the start of this event so good luck to all Aussie's participating and have a great time.
I will be playing in the Challengers.

Adamski
08-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Not long until the start of this event so good luck to all Aussie's participating and have a great time.
I will be playing in the Challengers.Best wishes, damo! Play well and enjoy KL!