PDA

View Full Version : Everything is being torn down sf SSM

Oepty
27-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Trying to defend marriage or anything else on principle is rather pointless, everything is being torn down. The world is being ruined, right is being called wrong, wrong is be called right. The leaders of the world are all failures, I long for the great and perfect leadership that is to come.

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Trying to defend marriage or anything else on principle is rather pointless, everything is being torn down. The world is being ruined, right is being called wrong, wrong is be called right. The leaders of the world are all failures, I long for the great and perfect leadership that is to come.

Look, it's a relief to have Rudd back (apart from his corny sayings) but he's not that good. :owned: :lol: :owned:

Oepty
27-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Look, it's a relief to have Rudd back (apart from his corny sayings) but he's not that good. :owned: :lol: :owned:

If you think I really care who is leading Australia out of Rudd, Gillard and Abbott then you misjudge me considerably. The Bible says he places the leaders over countries so what happened last night was God at work.

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 11:26 AM
If you think I really care who is leading Australia out of Rudd, Gillard and Abbott then you misjudge me considerably.

No, I was just taking the mickey out of your latest (and largely off-topic) expression of the bizarre worldview that is Depressed Christianity (there's a heck of a lot of your sort out there) because it was so silly.

Oepty
27-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes I did broaden the topic, I took the example of same-sex marriage and put it in the context of what is happening in general in the world. The world has become more accepting of wrong things of which same-sex marriage is just the latest in the line of things like general sexual immorality, divorce and abortion. The trend is clearly away from what the Bible teaches towards laws which allow for people to do whatever they want. Who cares if it is right or wrong just go ahead and just do it.Every man can do what is right in their own eyes. This is a total disaster.

antichrist
27-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Yes I did broaden the topic, I took the example of same-sex marriage and put it in the context of what is happening in general in the world. The world has become more accepting of wrong things of which same-sex marriage is just the latest in the line of things like general sexual immorality, divorce and abortion. The trend is clearly away from what the Bible teaches towards laws which allow for people to do whatever they want. Who cares if it is right or wrong just go ahead and just do it.Every man can do what is right in their own eyes. This is a total disaster.

blame your silly god for giving us free will, he should have charged us for it money on the plate

antichrist
27-06-2013, 01:32 PM

they are polluting God's earth as well did you know? what are you going to do about it?

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
27-06-2013, 02:29 PM

I also patiently await for the time when chuck norris will reign supreme. :owned:

Oepty
27-06-2013, 02:34 PM
they are polluting God's earth as well did you know? what are you going to do about it?

I am not going to do anything, God will at the right time.

antichrist
27-06-2013, 02:44 PM
I am not going to do anything, God will at the right time.

if everyone takes your attitude on things then nothing will ever be achieved.

Oh, all the children in third world are starving and diseases - we won't do anything God will at right time blah blah

the Holocaust is on, we wont do anything, God will at right time

there is rape going on, we wont do anything blah blah

what a pathetic response

Hobbes
27-06-2013, 02:50 PM
everything is being torn down. The world is being ruined

Yes, good point:

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Oepty
27-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Yes, good point:

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Who said that?

Oepty
27-06-2013, 02:56 PM
if everyone takes your attitude on things then nothing will ever be achieved.

Oh, all the children in third world are starving and diseases - we won't do anything God will at right time blah blah

the Holocaust is on, we wont do anything, God will at right time

there is rape going on, we wont do anything blah blah

what a pathetic response

I was talking about the leaders of the world.
I said nothing about starving children.
I said nothing about rape.
I most definitely said nothing about the Holocaust.

antichrist
27-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I was talking about the leaders of the world.
I said nothing about starving children.
I said nothing about rape.
I most definitely said nothing about the Holocaust.

but the leaders get elected by the people and if the people have your attitude they will not pressure the politicians to do anything, they will live in their cocoon of a world leaving everything up to God's time - bloody useless

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Who said that?

Attributed to Socrates.

Hobbes makes a valid point by quoting it - this rubbish about how the world is going downhill fast has been doing the rounds for thousands of years and it is always nonsense. It relies on a combination of rose-coloured glasses (overlooking the defects of the past to imagine that this world is the worst possible) and cherrypicking (picking aspects of the present that are supposedly bad rather than comparing across a range of issues).

In World War II, for instance, people might have had cause to wonder if the world was being torn down. People in some areas were killing each other in millions, killing each other on the basis of ethnicity, going backwards in terms of political freedoms to a massive degree, abandoning reasoned thought and committing pretty much any atrocity imaginable.

To argue that this world, comparatively, is so dreadful because some marriages end in divorce or because people have sex with other people at much the same rate and in much the same ways as they always have, is not just silly, it's offensive and demeaning to the memory of those who suffered under terrible conditions in the past (not to mention those who do today, as a result of issues entirely unrelated to your moral crusade.)

Spouting this stuff in the name of religion when there are plenty of real issues in the world you could be criticising instead if you really cared so much about its state, just makes you look like someone who is insensitive to real suffering and hellbent on controlling what other people do consensually with their marriages and their bodies.

And it's clearly not even making you happy, just more depressed. Religion does not seem to do anything for you except cause you to make judgemental comments about the lives and moralities of others over matters that are absolutely none of your business, while spreading pointless gloom and doom accompanied by spurious predictions that Jesus will return.

Frankly if Jesus did return I think you'd still be miserable. Realise that your religious views are causing people to think the worse of you for what you say, that it doesn't need to be like that, and get help.

Desmond
27-06-2013, 05:15 PM
blame your silly god for giving us free will, you beat me to it

Oepty
27-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Attributed to Socrates.

Thank you

And it's clearly not even making you happy, just more depressed.

Impossible for you to know and false

EDIT: Making false claims about my emotions when writing is not going to achieve anything.

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Impossible for you to know and false

So you say but based on your continual doomy religious moping on here, if you are actually made happy by your religious views you do a spectacularly good job of hiding it.

Oepty
27-06-2013, 06:03 PM
So you say but based on your continual doomy religious moping on here, if you are actually made happy by your religious views you do a spectacularly good job of hiding it.

What "continual doomy religious moping"?

Oepty
27-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Perhaps an explanation of why I have been on here so much this week.

I have hurt muscles in my chest and have had to be off work since last Friday and been told to rest. So I have had to find things to do. You will be pleased to here I am getting better so hopefully will be at work and doing other things next week so I will hopefully not be around so much.

So if I have come ac across as moping that would be the explanation rather anything to do with my religious beliefs.

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 06:21 PM
What "continual doomy religious moping"?

Posts like the one at the start of this thread. Actually "continual" was inaccurate since such posts are not a large proportion of your output, and nor do they occur on a daily or weekly basis. But it is not an isolated instance either. It's a general worldview you've expressed in various forms that things are by and large hopeless and terrible - to the point that it is not worth caring about a wide range of things - but it will be supposedly fixed some time in the future.

Oepty
27-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Posts like the one at the start of this thread. Actually "continual" was inaccurate since such posts are not a large proportion of your output, and nor do they occur on a daily or weekly basis. But it is not an isolated instance either. It's a general worldview you've expressed in various forms that things are by and large hopeless and terrible - to the point that it is not worth caring about a wide range of things - but it will be supposedly fixed some time in the future.

Do you think trying to stop same-sex marriage using the idea that the Bible teaches against is going to be successful?
If it can not be successful then what is the point of trying?

Oepty
27-06-2013, 06:37 PM
I think the post that is now at the start of the this thread is hugely positive. It does contain a negative, but it presents a problem and it presents a solution. The solution is a massive positive, a much bigger positive than the negative mentioned because it deals with the negative and does much, much more.

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Do you think trying to stop same-sex marriage using the idea that the Bible teaches against is going to be successful?

Not in the long term. In 50-100 years almost nobody in western nations will take such ideas seriously, just as now almost nobody in such nations takes the idea that homosexuality should be illegal seriously.

If it can not be successful then what is the point of trying?

I would advise everyone not to try whether their attempts will be successful or not, because there is no valid reason to oppose SSM and nobody really benefits by opposing it.

I do think SSM is an important issue and it's one I do care about and am active on and believe that I can make some small difference. But then again I am on the other side of it. :lol:

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I think the post that is now at the start of the this thread is hugely positive.

Then you do not know what "positive" means. Everything in the post is supposed negatives and the only supposed positive is what you claim will happen at the end.

Furthermore the negatives are your warped and unsustainable assessments of what is actually real and the positive is only your redemption fairy-story.

This kind of doomery also goes hand-in-hand with belief that some saviour will show up and "fix" it all very soon (usually within the doomsayer's lifetime) and that too goes back many hundreds of years. No matter how many people believe such a massive transformation is coming in their lifetime and are wrong, it doesn't seem to stop others from being self-indulgent enough to believe the same thing in turn.

Oepty
27-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Then you do not know what "positive" means. Everything in the post is supposed negatives and the only supposed positive is what you claim will happen at the end.

Furthermore the negatives are your warped and unsustainable assessments of what is actually real and the positive is only your redemption fairy-story.

This kind of doomery also goes hand-in-hand with belief that some saviour will show up and "fix" it all very soon (usually within the doomsayer's lifetime) and that too goes back many hundreds of years. No matter how many people believe such a massive transformation is coming in their lifetime and are wrong, it doesn't seem to stop others from being self-indulgent enough to believe the same thing in turn.

Why self-indulgent?

Kevin Bonham
27-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Why self-indulgent?

Because it sets your own life as being at a key time in the global story instead of admitting that it is just another phase in human history, the troubles of which are not so special since every period has had its own problems. Anyone who believes Jesus is going to show up in their lifetime (and many of them interpret the Bible to say that) needs to ask themselves what is so special about the age that they live in that means they personally should be there when it happens. Especially when hundreds of years of apocalyptic types have wrongly believed the same thing before them with no better or worse reason to do so.

Oepty
28-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Because it sets your own life as being at a key time in the global story instead of admitting that it is just another phase in human history, the troubles of which are not so special since every period has had its own problems. Anyone who believes Jesus is going to show up in their lifetime (and many of them interpret the Bible to say that) needs to ask themselves what is so special about the age that they live in that means they personally should be there when it happens. Especially when hundreds of years of apocalyptic types have wrongly believed the same thing before them with no better or worse reason to do so.

You seem to have assumed I believe Jesus will definitely return during my lifetime.
That is wrong for two reason.
1) I do not know how long I am going to live, I could die today, tommorrow, next week.
2) I do not know when Jesus will return, I certainly hope it is soon but I am far from certain it will happen within my lifetime even if I live another 60 years. I just do not know.
If it happens it before I die, good, if it doesn't, good.

Kevin Bonham
28-06-2013, 12:33 PM
You seem to have assumed I believe Jesus will definitely return during my lifetime.

You believe everything is being torn down now. You believe this is a crucial phase when things are happening in the story. Whether you believe it will necessarily be in your lifetime or just that it is close and fairly likely to be in your lifetime doesn't matter. It's the placing of the time you live in at a crucial juncture of the story that is the issue.

Frequently people with this sort of apocalyptic view believe the change will likely happen within the next 10-30 years. Doomsday sects and large portions of the Green movement have the same tendency to apply this sort of thinking to their beliefs.

Oepty
28-06-2013, 02:04 PM
You believe everything is being torn down now. You believe this is a crucial phase when things are happening in the story. Whether you believe it will necessarily be in your lifetime or just that it is close and fairly likely to be in your lifetime doesn't matter. It's the placing of the time you live in at a crucial juncture of the story that is the issue.

Frequently people with this sort of apocalyptic view believe the change will likely happen within the next 10-30 years. Doomsday sects and large portions of the Green movement have the same tendency to apply this sort of thinking to their beliefs.

Firstly when I wrote everything is being torn down it was part of a sentence. I have let you put it as a stand alone statement as the title of this thread without comment but I am not completely happy that has been taken out of the context of the sentence I wrote. I think you are taking a too broader application of it.

Over 6000 years there have been a lot of major events, the odds of someone living at one of those times is not particularly long nor is it particularly special to live at the time of one of those events.

Kevin Bonham
28-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Firstly when I wrote everything is being torn down it was part of a sentence. I have let you put it as a stand alone statement as the title of this thread without comment but I am not completely happy that has been taken out of the context of the sentence I wrote.

I would be happy to alter the title.

However, I don't believe what you say above makes any difference to the meaning of the comment. That is, I don't see how it should be interpreted differently on account of being part of a sentence. The received meaning (for me at least) is still the same as if it had been a sentence by itself.

Over 6000 years there have been a lot of major events, the odds of someone living at one of those times is not particularly long nor is it particularly special to live at the time of one of those events.

But this is supposedly the time when "everything is being torn down". Was there such a time previously in the past 1900 years? How long does this "tearing down" supposedly take?

Kevin Bonham
28-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Also, if the tearing down might take longer than your lifetime, why is caring about issues now "rather pointless"? I would agree that getting heavily concerned about politics would be scarcely worth the effort if the world as is known was going to be radically transformed in fifteen minutes from now, or even a few months. But if this transformation might be many decades away, then decisions taken now affect the wellbeing of people alive now to a far more serious degree, and may even affect the whole lifetimes on earth of many people.

There's a bit of a contradiction in these sorts of judgement-is-coming views generally that on the one level they imply fatalism and complacency (nothing matters because Jesus is coming to sort out the mess). On another level they imply a continuing judging of people on the basis of whether they have done good or bad things in the same world where supposedly it doesn't matter.

Oepty
28-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I would be happy to alter the title.

However, I don't believe what you say above makes any difference to the meaning of the comment. That is, I don't see how it should be interpreted differently on account of being part of a sentence. The received meaning (for me at least) is still the same as if it had been a sentence by itself.

But this is supposedly the time when "everything is being torn down". Was there such a time previously in the past 1900 years? How long does this "tearing down" supposedly take?

I was talking about how laws are being changed away from what the Bible says is right and wrong. These laws are the everything that is being torn down. I was not for example referring to the environment or outer space or sports organizations.

As to how long, well I do not know. It probably will not end until it ends with the return of Jesus.

Oepty
28-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Also, if the tearing down might take longer than your lifetime, why is caring about issue now "rather pointless"? I would agree that getting heavily concerned about politics would be scarcely worth the effort if the world as is known was going to be radically transformed in fifteen minutes from now, or even a few months. But if this transformation might be many decades away, then decisions taken now affect the wellbeing of people alive now to a far more serious degree, and may even affect the whole lifetimes on earth of many people.

There's a bit of a contradiction in these sorts of judgement-is-coming views generally that on the one level they imply fatalism and complacency (nothing matters because Jesus is coming to sort out the mess). On another level they imply a continuing judging of people on the basis of whether they have done good or bad things in the same world where supposedly it doesn't matter.

It was not caring about something being rather pointless it is try to fight against the laws that is rather pointless. A huge difference.
And it was rather pointless because the laws are going to be changed whether I like it or not.

Please remember I used the phrase defending marriage as a link to the story in the previous post that the defense of marriage law had been declared unconstitutional. My post was a direct response to a change in the law in the US.

EDIT: That is why I think my post was on-topic and should have stayed in that thread.

Patrick Byrom
28-06-2013, 07:28 PM
"The Second Coming" by W. B. Yeats:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born

Kevin Bonham
29-06-2013, 03:05 PM
On this thread Oepty declined my claims that he was unhappy despite his religion and declared that what I'd said was impossible for me to know and false. I counter-suggest that it is obvious and that at the time he replied he was in denial.

Today he became depressed about the tournament form of the game he has loved deciding that he had been convinced it is gambling (which according to his religious views is bad) and 21 minutes after coming to this conclusion posted this in the shoutbox:

[29-06-2013 01:53 PM] Oepty: Time to go and have a cry

...followed 22 minutes later by:

I am sorry for being involved in the organizing, running and arbiting of chess tournaments that are gambling, especially for involving minors in these tournaments.

Good bye

The first step out of Depressed Christianity is admitting that you have a problem instead of denying it, and seeking professional help for the psychological issues involved, including the possibility that unjustified religious beliefs are contributing to it.

In this case if Oepty did not have simplistic religious beliefs that gambling is always wrong, he would not have found himself in this mess. Though his melodramatic tendency to jump to the doomiest possible conclusion (ie that chess tournaments even are gambling) contributed to it.

William AS
29-06-2013, 06:03 PM
From the Shoutbox [29-06-2013 01:53 PM] Oepty: Time to go and have a cry

My advice to Oepty and to anyone else on chesschat, if you are having thoughts like that, please seek qualified medical help immediately.

Lifeline can be contacted on 13 11 14 at any time.

Please do not just rely on the help of unqualified religious groups.

We all hope you get well quickly.

antichrist
29-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Religious groups made me depressed if anything by brainwashing me that I was going.g to burn in hell forever. Such sadistic bastards they are

Oepty
29-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Kevin. You are totally wrong, I did not become depressed, I became upset. People who are not depressed can cry.

Bill. There is nothing wrong with having a cry and although I shed a few tears I did not really have a good cry. I think you are organizing some gambling to go on in a weeks time. Perhaps you could post a list of entries like I asked when I was just trying to help you promote the tournament. Or perhaps the list of entries is embarrassingly short so you do not want to admit to how few people you can get to your gambling event.

Kevin Bonham
29-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Kevin. You are totally wrong, I did not become depressed, I became upset. People who are not depressed can cry.

Whether you were depressed or merely upset is immaterial to the point which is that your religiously-derived moral views, accompanied with your mistakes in thinking about the situation, are causing you unnecessary unhappiness.

Hobbes
30-06-2013, 05:27 PM
From the Shoutbox [29-06-2013 01:53 PM] Oepty: Time to go and have a cry

My advice to Oepty and to anyone else on chesschat, if you are having thoughts like that, please seek qualified medical help immediately.

Lifeline can be contacted on 13 11 14 at any time.

Please do not just rely on the help of unqualified religious groups.

We all hope you get well quickly.

Unfortunately, this page (http://www.christadelphianresearch.com/mentalillness.htm)explains why Oepty is unlikely to take your excellent advice.

Kevin Bonham
02-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Unfortunately he's continuing to deny that he has a problem. Most of this is premised on me calling him depressed but him supposedly being extremely happy, even though he was coming across as miserable on here not long ago. He seems to be very annoyed about this.

There are some mental health issues that include both depressive aspects and also episodes of unwarranted excessive joy. The whole victory over chess tournaments thing seems to be some kind of manic delusion, for example. But I'm not an expert.

Since Oepty maintains he is fine, but since I do not believe he is fine and think he has serious mental health issues in need of treatment, there's an easy way to resolve it. Oepty, go and see a qualified mental health professional and show them all of the stuff you have been writing here and there, and tell them about all this, about your view that chess tournaments are gambling, your supposed victory over chess tournaments, and your insistence on starting unnecessary threads about the subject on chess forums even if your account gets blocked as a result. Then, if they think you are absolutely OK and in need of no help, they can contact me and inform me of that opinion in writing. If you were really fine and I'd misjudged the situation (which I very greatly doubt) I'd be the first to retract and apologise. How about it?

Adamski
02-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Yes I did broaden the topic, I took the example of same-sex marriage and put it in the context of what is happening in general in the world. The world has become more accepting of wrong things of which same-sex marriage is just the latest in the line of things like general sexual immorality, divorce and abortion. The trend is clearly away from what the Bible teaches towards laws which allow for people to do whatever they want. Who cares if it is right or wrong just go ahead and just do it.Every man can do what is right in their own eyes. This is a total disaster.I completely agree with Oepty here.

Kevin Bonham
02-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I completely agree with Oepty here.

And yet at the same time we have Jono and others here (even sometimes me!) complaining about the rise of laws that do not allow people to do whatever they want, eg anti-discrimination and anti-vilification laws. So the claim that the law is moving in the direction of unlimited liberty is just false.

Indeed as one who believes there are still far too many unnecessary restrictions on what people can do under law, I find the idea that now "Every man can do what is right in their own eyes." to be just a sad joke. On many issues I can only say "if only!"

Patrick Byrom
02-07-2013, 03:39 PM
And yet at the same time we have Jono and others here (even sometimes me!) complaining about the rise of laws that do not allow people to do whatever they want, eg anti-discrimination and anti-vilification laws. So the claim that the law is moving in the direction of unlimited liberty is just false.

Cole Porter, "Anything Goes", written in 1934(!):

In olden days, a glimpse of stocking
Was looked on as something shocking.
But now, God knows,
Anything goes.
Good authors too who once knew better words
Now only use four-letter words
Writing prose.
The world has gone mad today
And good's bad today,
And black's white today,
And day's night today,

This was written before most of us were born, so the idea that people are no longer constrained by morality has been around for a while.

I blame Martin Luther. ;)

Once he destroyed the authority of the Pope, then anyone became free to make up their own mind about morality:

"Unless I am convicted by scripture and plain reason - I do not accept the authority of the popes and councils, for they have contradicted each other - my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not recant anything for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. God help me. Amen."

Sir Cromulent Sparkles
02-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately he's continuing to deny that he has a problem. Most of this is premised on me calling him depressed but him supposedly being extremely happy, even though he was coming across as miserable on here not long ago. He seems to be very annoyed about this.

There are some mental health issues that include both depressive aspects and also episodes of unwarranted excessive joy. The whole victory over chess tournaments thing seems to be some kind of manic delusion, for example. But I'm not an expert.

Since Oepty maintains he is fine, but since I do not believe he is fine and think he has serious mental health issues in need of treatment, there's an easy way to resolve it. Oepty, go and see a qualified mental health professional and show them all of the stuff you have been writing here and there, and tell them about all this, about your view that chess tournaments are gambling, your supposed victory over chess tournaments, and your insistence on starting unnecessary threads about the subject on chess forums even if your account gets blocked as a result. Then, if they think you are absolutely OK and in need of no help, they can contact me and inform me of that opinion in writing. If you were really fine and I'd misjudged the situation (which I very greatly doubt) I'd be the first to retract and apologise. How about it?

your average mental health professional is not going to be christian and is therefore 'a corrupted individual not of the good book" so this is a convenient loophole that i can see him using in the event someone might diagnose him with "issues".

i have also come across people of oeptys disposition and it would appear that they seem to have misconstrued the bibles narrative into some sort of masochistic servitude possibly in an effort to be deemed genuine christians (in line with the suffering of jesus perhaps).

as the gulf between the solution and oeptys current state of thought is so wide it might be best if a sensible christian poster could say a few compelling words to him and remind him about the supposed "joy and pleasure" that their religion gives them (i am not sure where i would be able to find a sensible christian poster to be honest). this course of action i can see as only a temporary but practical solution. oepty might be best suited to taking baby steps with the assistance of somebody he trusts.

hopefully after some temporary assistance and a continued thirst to search for a framework that yields a more buoyant mood he might be willing to undertake your more substantial advice.

if you think it might help i can post "kumbaya my lord" in the music thread. :D

antichrist
03-07-2013, 11:39 AM
if you think it might help i can post "kumbaya my lord" in the music thread. :D

are there any really groovey cheerful uplifting songs about the crucifixition or only the LIfe of Brian?