PDA

View Full Version : AR's travel plans

eclectic
22-10-2004, 02:40 PM
i suggested no such thing :hand: you are trolling again and will promptly be ignored. If others want to debate with you, that is up to them, but i am not going to waste my time debating with you :hand:

actually gg,

i would have thought AR would be busy packing his bags for new zealand seeing he was hell bent on counter promoting that rather than be coming on here alluding to the past (mis)deeds of ....

eclectic

Garvinator
22-10-2004, 04:43 PM
actually gg,

i would have thought AR would be busy packing his bags for new zealand seeing he was hell bent on counter promoting that rather than be coming on here alluding to the past (mis)deeds of ....

eclectic
how is your packing going amiel, hope you have fun in nz :lol:

Rincewind
22-10-2004, 04:47 PM
how is your packing going amiel, hope you have fun in nz :lol:

Trolls rarely travel far from the bridge they lurk under. ;)

arosar
22-10-2004, 04:53 PM
I've got me airlines ticket booked. I understand there'll be a few Aussies going down.

I'm actually looking forward to the Tranzscenic between Wellington and Christchurch.

AR

Garvinator
22-10-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the Tranzscenic between Wellington and Christchurch.

AR
are you going to walk :whistle: or take a bus :doh:

eclectic
22-10-2004, 05:00 PM
I've got me airlines ticket booked. I understand there'll be a few Aussies going down.

AR

is the ticket one way ?

:whistle:

eclectic

Garvinator
22-10-2004, 05:09 PM
I have moved the discussion of Amiel travelling to new zealand to the non chess threads.

arosar
22-10-2004, 05:15 PM
is the ticket one way ?

No I come back here man. I miss all of youse....

AR

Garvinator
22-10-2004, 07:08 PM
is the ticket one way ?

:whistle:

eclectic
if the ticket is only one way and his passport is marked to never return, ill pay for the one way ticket ;) :whistle:

arosar
22-10-2004, 07:18 PM
if the ticket is only one way and his passport is marked to never return, ill pay for the one way ticket ;) :whistle:

Careful gray . . . the ceasefire on Mtnowhere might just cease.

AR

Garvinator
22-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Careful gray . . . the ceasefire on Mtnowhere might just cease.

AR
you clearly dont get it, i really dont like you. Its just not an image, i really dont like you and dont want to speak to you. :hand:

arosar
22-10-2004, 07:58 PM
you clearly dont get it, i really dont like you. Its just not an image, i really dont like you and dont want to speak to you. :hand:

You poor little child . . .

AR