PDA

View Full Version : Tuned or Muscle? (cars)

Byrone
05-11-2003, 12:31 AM
What is everyones choice?
Personally, i prefer muscle, but, that can change depending on what my tastes are for the month.

I just love the throb and rough of the engines. TOPSTUFF. Get some muscle car-ing into ya's.

skip to my lou
05-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Tuned all the way ;)

Byrone
05-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Theres too many tuned ones out there tho...
Too typical and popular.

Need to get an old holden done up to the... the... ROOF ... and whacked at a set of traffic lights.

The pure sound of it will make the tuned feel insignificant.
:D :D :D

skip to my lou
05-11-2003, 02:02 PM
:D =D> Why would a sound of a holden car make tuned cars seem insignificant? :-k

When the light turns green, Tuned wins hands down :P :mrgreen:

Gandalf
06-11-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm going to be the forum dandy and say that I like a car with elegance and functionality. If I can't get a car that looks stylish then I'll go for one that is versatile and economic. It's a pity there aren't more hybrid cars, because they are currently the most attractive to me. The Honda Jazz, if it weren't so stupid looking, would also reel me in with its "Magic Seats".

Byrone
09-11-2003, 09:45 PM
LOL :D

wait wait... "Magic seats"??

Gandalf
12-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah, they do this nifty folding thing where they just disappear and you can put stuff in. Really good if you're like me and take piles of stuff everywhere. Besides, I'm not going to be using the back seat for anything else, so the space is really appreciated.