PDA

View Full Version : Chess Chat World Class!

ER
20-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Doing some business research analysis with my associates earlier this morning we entered some data into Alexa Site Audit.

Having obtained the information we were looking for, I made a simple search for popular chess sites and I was pleasantly surprised with the overall position of this site in world standards.

Have a look at it!

http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category?category=Top%2FGames%2FBoard_Games&q=chess&r=topsites_category&p=bigtop

Kevin Bonham
20-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Our Alexa stats have been persistently excellent for years, I keep an eye on them every now and then.

ER
20-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Our Alexa stats have been persistently excellent for years, I keep an eye on them every now and then.

You guys should go commercial, there is money to be made here! If other much lower rated sites can attract sponsors why not this one?

Kevin Bonham
20-06-2011, 10:23 PM
You guys should go commercial, there is money to be made here! If other much lower rated sites can attract sponsors why not this one?

Up to the site owner to decide if he wants to go down the path of selling ad space. I wouldn't be fussed with it if it wasn't obstructive or obtrusive and didn't bombard members with popups, but I've never heard of him having any plans in that regard.