PDA

View Full Version : QLD events sf. Parramatta Chess Festival 2011

Garvinator
24-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Well I'm lucky this is a chess thread then, they probably won't see it !Garrett, are you aware that there is likely to be up here, held over a three week period.

Darling Downs Open
Qld Open
Peninsula Open, with only a couple of days break between each. All will have a minimum of 90 + 10 time controls.

Garrett
24-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Garrett, are you aware that there is likely to be up here, held over a three week period.

Darling Downs Open
Qld Open
Peninsula Open, with only a couple of days break between each. All will have a minimum of 90 + 10 time controls.

Thanks Garvin

I was aware of the Qld Open, which I am at this stage planning to play (if it is within daily driving distance).

Will the Peninsula Open conflict with the SIO ? That would be bad luck.

I don't know anything about a DD Open. It might be worthwhile to start a thread on it.

cheers
Garrett.

Garvinator
24-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I was aware of the Qld Open, which I am at this stage planning to play (if it is within daily driving distance).It will either be in Brisbane or Gold Coast. So yes, driving distance. The only thing holding us back from releasing information now is a venue :hmm:

Will the Peninsula Open conflict with the SIO ? That would be bad luck.Usual dates for the Pen Open. Labour Day long weekend.

I don't know anything about a DD Open. It might be worthwhile to start a thread on it.I do not know much at this stage, should be hearing something before the CAQ agm on Dec 4.