PDA

View Full Version : Bills Asleep

antichrist
16-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey Bill, I am chasing my third "moron" norm, are you still handing out the gongs?? (refer to Matt and Bill thread)

Is this something like "even the fool knows there is a god"??? who may be staring them in the face but can't see him/it -- I don't know I am all confused, I am getting out of here

antichrist
12-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Bill, I assume that the threads re your BB reputation got wiped. So do I receive an apology re your incorrect call on David Hookes and chess and music? Did you get to read my claims?

Bill Gletsos
12-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Bill, I assume that the threads re your BB reputation got wiped. So do I receive an apology re your incorrect call on David Hookes and chess and music? Did you get to read my claims?
I read them and responded as follows.

With regards David Hookes you said

Was it a right hook or a wrongem hook -- not it was a bouncer!

Apologise for sick humour about an outspoken hero.
I replied

Outspoken seems the wrong word in your context.
Perhaps you mean outstanding.
To which you responded

Should be outspoken outstanding hero. Today's SMH described him as outspoken which may have contributed to his death.
That was the end of our conversation.
In fact I'll now add that as you noted the SMH said he was outspoken not an outspoken hero.
I still maintain that in the context you used outspoken it seemed out of place. Certainly no apolgy was required on my part and none will be given.

As for your piece on chess and music, I just stated my opinion that I thought what you said was stupid. I'm not apologing for just stating my opinion.

As for the item you mentioned that you said was best left unsaid, I have no idea what you are referring to unless it was related to the Fell V Escribano incident at a State Championship a few years back where Nick Kordahi was the DOP. The arbiter is fully entitled to decided if the witness (in this particlar case you) is reliable or not when making a judgement. I doubt any competent appeals committee would have over ruled Nick on that count.

Bill Gletsos
12-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey Bill, I am chasing my third "moron" norm, are you still handing out the gongs?? (refer to Matt and Bill thread)

Is this something like "even the fool knows there is a god"??? who may be staring them in the face but can't see him/it -- I don't know I am all confused, I am getting out of here
Virtually all your posts make you look like a fool, irrespective of whether they are in the chess or non chess related threads.

antichrist
15-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Bill, incase you did not notice you got a mention in AFL thread.

Originally Posted by antichrist
As a NSW person brought up on league, AFL had absolutely no attraction. It just did not have the grunt, the contact, the hard yards as HG would say. It is not the real thing. Like the Prodos compared to the RCC. Like Pepsi to Coka Cola. Like Matt to Bill.

antichrist
26-09-2004, 03:21 PM
You lock this thread mate and you will be off-colour.
This is just about the best thread here that Matt and Bill don't visit.

Bill
These blokes are having a go at you, don't let them get away with it.

Bill Gletsos
26-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Just beacuse I may not post in some threads does not mean I dont read them you fool.
Stop wasting peoples time you mron.

Garvinator
26-09-2004, 06:51 PM
You lock this thread mate and you will be off-colour.
This is just about the best thread here that Matt and Bill don't visit.

Bill
These blokes are having a go at you, don't let them get away with it.
you idiot antichrist, maybe bill doesnt post in the afl thread cause he doesnt have much to contribute that hasnt already been said :uhoh:

antichrist
26-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Remember Bill's asleep.

BIll
I still reakon if it was me who stuffed up on something like PNG disqualification you would have been still putting the boot in.
Talk about softly softly

Bill Gletsos
26-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Remember Bill's asleep.

BIll
I still reakon if it was me who stuffed up on something like PNG disqualification you would have been still putting the boot in.
Talk about softly softly
You are an idiot.
Then again we all already knew that.

antichrist
26-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Against your advice I have posted something on the chess thread, even started my own, in Coaching Clinic, "For the beginner". Another target for you.

antichrist
26-11-2004, 11:03 PM
From Coaching clinic "for the beginner"
I want a blast from Bill if you don't mind, he's the expert.

antichrist
27-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Now Bill, Make a resolution not to waste hundreds of hours in the New Year arguing with people on the BB determined to have the last word, also to understand that sometimes you are wrong.

Bill Gletsos
27-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Now Bill, Make a resolution not to waste hundreds of hours in the New Year arguing with people on the BB determined to have the last word, also to understand that sometimes you are wrong.
You are an idiot, so the last thing I'll be doing is following your advice.

ursogr8
27-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Bill,

When you posted

At least some idiot didnt mention competitive index's. :whistle:

did you have anything particular in mind that you wanted to criticise about the competitive index thread?

regards
starter

Bill Gletsos
27-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Bill,

When you posted

did you have anything particular in mind that you wanted to criticise about the competitive index thread?

regards
starter
If you can bother quoting things here from other threads thats fine, but dont expect a reply.

ursogr8
27-12-2004, 07:44 PM
If you can bother quoting things here from other threads thats fine, but dont expect a reply.

Bill

n.p.

I will return to where the remark was first made and raise the issue there.
(Was just trying to do my bit for thread consistency).

regards
starter

Bill Gletsos
27-12-2004, 08:03 PM
(Was jsut trying to do my bit for thread concistency).
Then you didnt do a good job as this thread certainly wasnt the one to raise it in.

ursogr8
27-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Then you didnt do a good job as this thread certainly wasnt the one to raise it in.

Bill

n.p.

Just did not want to spoil the 'competitive thread' itself as it has had a few high class posters such as Barry and Kevin, and not much unseemly stuff.

Anyhow......I have gone back to where you raised the issue.......seems to be the wrong thread...but anyhow...will wait on your elaboration.

just idling
starter

Bill Gletsos
27-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Bill

n.p.

Just did not want to spoil the 'competitive thread' itself as it has had a few high class posters such as Barry and Kevin, and not much unseemly stuff.
I wasnt referring to the competitive thread, I was referring to the thread where I made the "competetive index" comment which I note is where you went back to.

Anyhow......I have gone back to where you raised the issue.......seems to be the wrong thread...but anyhow...will wait on your elaboration.
It was the thread where I made the comment so it was the thread where you should have asked the question originally.

antichrist
29-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Now we know how Matt manages to get up Bill's ........ so well.

Bill Gletsos
29-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Now we know how Matt manages to get up Bill's ........ so well.
We also know that you are a complete idiot.

antichrist
05-01-2005, 11:31 PM
I agree with you completely. This is an argument I have used against theists, that what they believe and practise might be completely opposite to what God wants, and more than likely as there have been thousands of different gods throughout history, they are probably praying to the wrong god and making it worse for themselves. I try to tell them that God has committed suicide -- that I witnessed it, they say it is not possible, to sustain their argument that there is a god. But if God can do whatever he wants then why he commit suicide and not tell anyone about it. The ultimate freewill.

When one accepts one absurd proposition they must make up a dozen to keep the show afloat. Just like Basil Faulty and even Basil Gletsos when on the odd occasion he misses the plot.

antichrist
15-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Bill,
I am giving advice again in the Coaching Clinic. You may need to come to my rescue.

antichrist
23-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Bill
Why you don't feel sorry for Matt. How else would, after been suspended, try every trick in the book to re-enter.

When I was suspended that night, I thought beauty, I will get more work done and go out more. Get off my backside.

Matt is still suffering withdrawal syndromes. If it was he under Woodstark whatever he did behave himself. Of course this does not justify him breaking the ban.

He is probably perving what everyone here is saying but his mouth is gagged This was probably his second home.

Why don't you really surprise everyone and send him a nice message on this BB which he can read. You know like putting your hand out to shake someone's hand after having a blue. The aussie way. That is one good aspect of the aussies.

Bill Gletsos
23-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Bill
Why you don't feel sorry for Matt. How else would, after been suspended, try every trick in the book to re-enter.I have no sympathy for him. He brought it all upon himself. He simply would not modify his language/behaviour.

When I was suspended that night, I thought beauty, I will get more work done and go out more. Get off my backside.

Matt is still suffering withdrawal syndromes. If it was he under Woodstark whatever he did behave himself.You mean woodstocker. That however proves nothing. He was simply playing a part.

Of course this does not justify him breaking the ban.That wasnt the first time he had attempted to evade the ban.

He is probably perving what everyone here is saying but his mouth is gagged This was probably his second home.He should have considered all that after he was first banned in December. Instead of behaving himself he continued with his previous behaviour.

Why don't you really surprise everyone and send him a nice message on this BB which he can read. You know like putting your hand out to shake someone's hand after having a blue. The aussie way. That is one good aspect of the aussies.I have been subjected to abuse from him for well over 2 years. As such I have no interest in offering him anything.

However feel free to follow your own advice and go and offer your hand of friendship to the Jewish Board of Deputies. :hand:

antichrist
23-03-2005, 05:20 PM
However feel free to follow your own advice and go and offer your hand of friendship to the Jewish Board of Deputies. :hand:

Thats a beauty, thanks for the laugh. Because of this last line is why I "love ya". You can hit everyone over the boundary for a six. And I still think you should have been BB Personality of the Year - even if was reluctantly.

But I have an excuse not to shake hands -- I am not quite a dye-in-the-blue Aussie, what's your excuse? (I expect another boundary, bet you can't do a hatrick)

antichrist
23-03-2005, 11:04 PM
I have another excuse not to shake hands, I would be a hypocrite - remember I said that whoever shakes the hand of Sharon deserves to have his own cut off.

With those 3500 news homes to go up on the West Bank I was not far wrong.

antichrist
03-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Bill In a poll earlier today I had nominated you to be the next pope but before the puffs of white smoke could bellow out of St Peters someone put the ruddy fire out. I was leading by the way with Lloyd Fell runner up.

Go back in the shoutbox you will see Macavity leading us in prayer.

antichrist
04-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Bill,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I will lay off you today. 666

antichrist
04-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Sorry Bill I am not going to lay off you. My post 202 of What's up your nose" thread, will you enter the fray?

Bill Gletsos
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Sorry Bill I am not going to lay off you. My post 202 of What's up your nose" thread, will you enter the fray?That post is irrelevant to the topic being discussed re the atomatic filtering of the web address.

antichrist
04-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Bill,
I had put it there because it was something I was upset about, that thread is a soup. I can't think where to put it as had two threads re pope deleted already, if that is not a hint. So here it is.

Mods have decided that my Pope poll should be pulled. A few of them I can understand but don't agree with as they would do out of instinct rather than reason.

But KB's case is different he uses reason for everything. He was prepared to defend posters right to the reckless use of "child sexual abuse" though it could be genuinely hurting to many people yet agrees that mockery of the papacy should be deleted. The papacy is a public institution and in many ways deserve mockery, even deserved to be wiped out it could be argued yet the papacy is put into the "too sensitive" basket whereas child sexual abuse is not.

It has been pointed in TV reports that this Pope coped flak for not coming down more heavily on priests inflicting child sexual abuse.

See the parallels and hypocracy

KB is the recognised "expert" on logic but I think this time he is wrong, and if you and I can agree on something well it must be right.

Bill Gletsos
04-04-2005, 04:43 PM
KB is the recognised "expert" on logic but I think this time he is wrong, and if you and I can agree on something well it must be right.If you and I were to agree I would seriosuly have to reconsider my view. :doh: :lol: :whistle:

Kaitlin
04-04-2005, 05:21 PM
This is the Bills Asleep thread.. but its as good as anywhere..

:classic: ***WaKE uP BilL its your BiRthdaY*** :classic: :silly:

.... :banana: :banana: :evilb: <- me and Bill and A/c starting the parTy

antichrist
04-04-2005, 05:46 PM
If you and I were to agree I would seriosuly have to reconsider my view. :doh: :lol: :whistle:

I have no one to take up the baton for me, you are the last great white hope.

Oepty
04-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Happy Birthday Bill

JohnH
05-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Happy Birthday Bill
Yes, Happy Birthday Bill.

Bill Gletsos
05-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks to all of you, both here and in the shoutbox for the birthday wishes.

Rincewind
05-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks to all of you, both here and in the shoutbox for the birthday wishes.

Oh, was it your birthday, I must have missed it. Weird.

Happy Birthday anyway. BTW did you answer the question as to whether (age MOD 10) == 0 ? ;)

Recherché
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
I seem to be a bit late, but Happy Birthday, Bill! :)

Bill Gletsos
05-04-2005, 06:18 PM
BTW did you answer the question as to whether (age MOD 10) == 0 ? ;)age MOD 10 <> 0.

Spiny Norman
05-04-2005, 06:19 PM
age MOD 10 <> 0.

Good on yer Bill ... belated Happy Birthday from me ... even if it isn't a major milestone this time! :D

Rincewind
05-04-2005, 07:08 PM
age MOD 10 <> 0.

Half your luck. Currently (Rincewind.age MOD 10) == 9. So you know what happens when age++ is executed? :hand:

antichrist
09-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Bill, sometimes I wondered where the name "Gletsos" came from. Bill Nigel points to English, but then last night on a Cypriot movie your name came up?

antichrist
09-04-2005, 04:14 PM
The way Bunta uses expressions he seems to have gone under AR's wing and not yours. No substitute for quality!

antichrist
23-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Bill, Any of your posts re Matt I am reposting "over there" unedited - where they should be. Aren't I helpful.

Bill Gletsos
23-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Bill, Any of your posts re Matt I am reposting "over there" unedited - where they should be. Aren't I helpful.You are a complete idiot.

Rincewind
23-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Bill, Any of your posts re Matt I am reposting "over there" unedited - where they should be. Aren't I helpful.

Antichrist, if you are able, delete any posts you have posted from restricted boards (Coffe Lounge).

If you continue to post content from the Coffee Lounge ANYWHERE WHATSOEVER (yes this includes UCJ) you access to said area will be removed forthwith.

ursogr8
23-04-2005, 07:16 PM
^^
Ah...another poster to add to the dis-oriented total.

starter

Thunderspirit
23-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Bill, why do U waste your time replying to this crap??

Bill Gletsos
23-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Bill, why do U waste your time replying to this crap??Because unlike you, there are people who may well believe Matt's crap if it isnt refuted.

ElevatorEscapee
24-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Antichrist, if you are able, delete any posts you have posted from restricted boards (Coffe Lounge).

If you continue to post content from the Coffee Lounge ANYWHERE WHATSOEVER (yes this includes UCJ) you access to said area will be removed forthwith.

Hi Rincewind, as a relatively new member here, I must express my confusion. :doh: Where is this "Coffee Lounge" of which people speak?

Does it exist on this site? If so, how does one access it? (Does one have to be a 'paid up' member to do so?) I could find no mention of "Coffee Lounge" by using the search function in the FAQ... maybe there should be a brief entry there? :eh:

Rincewind
24-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi Rincewind, as a relatively new member here, I must express my confusion. :doh: Where is this "Coffee Lounge" of which people speak?

Does it exist on this site? If so, how does one access it? (Does one have to be a 'paid up' member to do so?) I could find no mention of "Coffee Lounge" by using the search function in the FAQ... maybe there should be a brief entry there? :eh:

The Coffee Lounge is an area for long standing members of Chess Chat. Hang around for long enough and all will become clear. Access is based on contribution to the online community and is not part of the "premium member" benefits.

ElevatorEscapee
24-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Something else that makes this site unique. :hmm: Thanks Rincewind. :)

antichrist
25-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Aye aye captain,
I did not realise where I was posting from. No wonder Karthlick wasn't too friendly to me yesterday at the comp even though I oiled his palm with a donation. ha ha ha

I have been to the alien universe and back but it is not sophisticated like ours so can't do nuting!! sorry

antichrist
26-04-2005, 09:20 AM
You are a complete idiot.

I only seen this response this morning, I see that you are not cured yet. No hope for me either.

I did a search and Gletsos is definitely El Greco so what's the connection?

antichrist
04-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Bill, is my assumption in Tournament Instruction correct? Does this happen? What happens in Swiss Perfect?

Bill Gletsos
04-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Bill, is my assumption in Tournament Instruction correct? Does this happen? What happens in Swiss Perfect?I originally ignored it because I thought your argument was silly.
I still think its silly, but have responded.

Rincewind
04-05-2005, 12:30 PM
I originally ignored it because I thought your argument was silly.
I still think its silly, but have responded.

Getting annoying reminders in off topic threads is silly too. I would have continued to ignore it for that reason alone. But now you have reinforced this behaviour with a reward... may God have pity on our souls. ;)

ursogr8
04-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Getting annoying reminders in off topic threads is silly too. I would have continued to ignore it for that reason alone. But now you have reinforced this behaviour with a reward... may God have pity on our souls. ;)

:eek: :eek:
Baz :eek:
:eek: :eek:

Isn't that odd.
I always regarded 'Bill Asleep' as the reminder thread for ....well, for the obvious two posters.
I mean, if our largest poster can't have his own personalised BUMP thread then what is the value of the title of largest poster?

So, I guess I am odds with your post.
But since you have used a word that will attract the Theo's then perhaps this thread will go off track anyway. I will watch the outcome of your strategy. ;)

starter

Bill Gletsos
04-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Getting annoying reminders in off topic threads is silly too. I would have continued to ignore it for that reason alone. But now you have reinforced this behaviour with a reward... may God have pity on our souls. ;)You are probably right that I should have continued to ignore it.
However just because I didngt ignore him this time does not mean I wont ignore similiar tactics in future. :whistle:

antichrist
01-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Bill, Matt's board got completely cleared of posts so nothing abusive etc. I put a complimentary post of you, and comments on everyone, just to get the first post in every section. Not even Seeney's posts are there, so you can even beat him to the draw, so go for it, have a go at him over there.

ursogr8
01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
^^
Probably removes the rationale to ban link(fill)ages. :confused: :) ;)

starter

antichrist
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
As the NSWCA thread has been locked here we go.

How about inviting me to address NSWCA in council re Regional Chess proposals?

Bill Gletsos
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
As the NSWCA thread has been locked here we go.

How about inviting me to address NSWCA in council re Regional Chess proposals?If you have a proposal you can put it in writing to the Secretary.

antichrist
22-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Doesn't anyone miss Basil Stonewall Houdini when he is not here. The withdrawal syntoms are starting to subside.

Spiny Norman
23-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Doesn't anyone miss Basil Stonewall Houdini when he is not here. The withdrawal syntoms are starting to subside.
I'm getting a bit of a nervous tic around my left eye. Could be lack of vitamins and lack of sleep ... or it could be me getting ready to start channelling Bill.

Where is he, and when is he back?

ursogr8
23-08-2005, 09:15 AM

Not sure what you are getting at a/c.

But to pass the time, would you care to comment on the question ' what happens when the populus finds the "Pope" could be fallible'?

regards
starter

antichrist
23-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Not sure what you are getting at a/c.

But to pass the time, would you care to comment on the question ' what happens when the populus finds the "Pope" could be fallible'?

regards
starter

Well as far as I am concerned it is like this. It was announced yesterday God's new fascist numero uno is coming to Aussie in 2008, I will have to drag out my old giant 666 sign, don my crash helmet and deflate the hysteria - as only I can!

About infallibility, it could be another King Charles episode and off with his head. As long as he does not say that sex is not to be enjoyed who cares what he says.

Edited: I just realise you were referring to Bill.

I was considering doing a poll on why Bill is AWOL but thought I would let him off. He may have discovered a life and sex - who knows?

ursogr8
23-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Well as far as I am concerned it is like this. It was announced yesterday God's new fascist numero uno is coming to Aussie in 2008, I will have to drag out my old giant 666 sign, don my crash helmet and deflate the hysteria - as only I can!

About infallibility, it could be another King Charles episode and off with his head. As long as he does not say that sex is not to be enjoyed who cares what he says.

I was considering doing a poll on why Bill is AWOL but thought I would let him off. He may have discovered a life and sex - who knows?

You just got the 'edit' posted in time Mr Faulty. ;)

PHAT
23-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Let's not be hasty. I think that if Bill Gletsos has some personal off-BB, off-chess issue at the moment, it would be extrememly bad form to be hammering him now. Let's wait and see.

moss
27-08-2005, 12:47 PM

Are you calling the Pope that because he was a member of 'Hitler's youths'.
He probably had no choice because he was still a little boy at the time. If he was a grown up at the time that would be one thing but kids probly had no choice but to join.

antichrist
27-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Are you calling the Pope that because he was a member of 'Hitler's youths'.
He probably had no choice because he was still a little boy at the time. If he was a grown up at the time that would be one thing but kids probly had no choice but to join.

No, because he is Fascist by nature. In his old job as Grand Inquisitor he took action against Aussie liberal priests etc. and other intellectual priests around the world. It is a pity the Allies did not wipe him out during the war.

antichrist
21-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Bill, are you offering a prize if someone's elses suggestion for wording on AR's sign is judged better than yours? (re Will play chess for food)

ursogr8
21-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Let's not be hasty. I think that if Bill Gletsos has some personal off-BB, off-chess issue at the moment, it would be extrememly bad form to be hammering him now. Let's wait and see.
Matt
Is the wait over?
starter

PHAT
21-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Matt
Is the wait over?
starter

:hmm: I would think so. However, during his absense, he appears to have had a personality make-over. Good Eye For The Bad Guy.

ursogr8
20-10-2005, 10:16 PM

Ok.
Will do.

Alan Shore
20-10-2005, 11:01 PM
I saw he's the new ACF VP... moving up in the world into Federal politics hey?

Brian_Jones
21-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Baling out into Federal politics now that it is clear he is about to lose his state seat!?

antichrist
21-10-2005, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Brian_Jones]Baling out into Federal politics now that it is clear he is about to lose his state seat!?[/QUOTE

are those "!?" as in chess denoting that the move is dubious?

Rincewind
21-10-2005, 10:07 AM
are those "!?" as in chess denoting that the move is dubious?

Isn't it normal to use "?!" for dubious move? I thought "!?" was more interesting but not necessarily best. ;)

antichrist
21-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Isn't it normal to use "?!" for dubious move? I thought "!?" was more interesting but not necessarily best. ;)

You are correct but Brian is wrong, Bill's move is dubious but not interesting.

Does that mean, that like George Howard, Bill can only be dismissed by a sitting of both houses of parliament? Or does he have a different status?

We need a governor-general around this place, or a Saddam Hassam, to get rid of the deadwood.

four four two
21-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Planning an ACF bonfire are we AC? :lol:

antichrist
21-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Planning an ACF bonfire are we AC? :lol:

244 tey toN

PHAT
21-10-2005, 03:02 PM
I saw he's the new ACF VP... moving up in the world into Federal politics hey?

:lol: Just like Mark Latham was told to clean up his act when he became the opposition leader, BG has had to abandonned this BB.

Bill Gletsos
21-10-2005, 03:15 PM
:lol: Just like Mark Latham was told to clean up his act when he became the opposition leader, BG has had to abandonned this BB.Keep on dreaming.
I have just been too busy with more important stuff than to waste my time responding to the usual fools.

PHAT
21-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I have just been too busy with more important stuff than to waste my time responding to the usual fools.
As the ACF VP, name names.

ursogr8
02-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Bill

Have NSW members received policy speeches for the various folk that are standing at the next AGM? Can we read them somewhere?

starter

antichrist
04-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Just for the record Bill has the distinction of being the only President of NSWCA in living memory who has had a complaint to FIFA made during his term - not that it came to anything or that any mud stuck on him.

four four two
04-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Just for the record Bill has the distinction of being the only President of NSWCA in living memory who has had a complaint to FIFA made during his term - not that it came to anything or that any mud stuck on him.

FIFA is the world body that governs football.

FIDE is the world body that governs chess.

Having said that, Bill would well be within his rights to complain to FIFA...we had some shocking referee decisions...particulary that "penalty".:(

antichrist
04-07-2006, 11:35 PM
If only we could have got the ref to arrange a draw for us against the Pizza-eaters

antichrist
06-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Bill, would NSWCA be well rid of me to CAQ - they need good foreman material there?

I want AO to have full rights!

With me in there they will have a full hand of .....

antichrist
23-09-2006, 04:00 PM
There has been many false starts from Melbourne Cup fields, but I will claim the only victory over Bill, in St George thread.

Garrett
24-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey Bill, I am chasing my third "moron" norm, are you still handing out the gongs??

It doesn't work like that around here Antichrist.

To get your third norm you have to participate in a thread with 442, firegoat, and queenpawn and get outwitted / humilated by at least two of them.

antichrist
25-09-2006, 12:45 PM

To get your third norm you have to participate in a thread with 442, firegoat, and queenpawn and get outwitted / humilated by at least two of them.

On UCJ FG reakons that I should have been shot at dawn for being a traitor - is outgunned sufficient?

antichrist
19-12-2006, 08:38 PM

Can [AO] fill in for queenpawn as he is no longer here?

Kevin Bonham
19-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Can [AO] fill in for queenpawn as he is no longer here?

Maybe you should start a poll on which one will be back first. :uhoh:

Desmond
20-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Maybe you should start a poll on which one will be back first. :uhoh:Can I put a fiver on qpawn?

firegoat7
20-12-2006, 12:23 PM

Correction Dork,

To be a moron you have to make senseless statements like the one you just made.:hand:

cheers Fg7

Alan Shore
20-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Can I put a fiver on qpawn?

I think Boris owes somebody a fiver!

Desmond
20-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I think Boris owes somebody a fiver!Quite right ... or would be if someone had taken the bet. :)

Correction Dork,

To be a moron you have to make senseless statements like the one you just made. Are you making a claim to something you feel you are owed?

antichrist
20-12-2006, 04:57 PM
If only now AO would enter it would imitate a classic Greenbottle entry into the monkey cage saying "I did not so too"

Garrett
21-12-2006, 08:22 AM
[/B][/B]
Correction Dork,

To be a moron you have to make senseless statements like the one you just made.:hand:

Hi Antichrist

Seeing as it took Goaty nearly three months to shoot back this rejoinder I suggest that your third norm is in real doubt.

Perhaps you could consider bribing an official to fudge some results or something......

no prizes for 2nd Goatboy.

Basil
21-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Seeing as it took Goaty nearly three months to shoot back this rejoinder I suggest that your third norm is in real doubt.
You give the goatbot too much credit - that wasn't a rejoinder ... that was a sentence constructed around the word moron.
I don't think he's had a rejoinder in his life - well not a pre-programmed one that didn't come from a book, anyway.

antichrist
01-01-2007, 02:15 PM
I hope you don't go down without a fight - we want excitement - I even hope you shake off a few of your old enemies

antichrist
07-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Bill, can you come to my rescue here before I make a total fool of myself again, you have got to save your mate.

antichrist
08-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Bill, aren't you going to help me out, I still don't understand the system re CC chess ladder. Don't become like KerryS, the S stands for silent.

antichrist
09-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Axiom
CC Grandmaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by antichrist
Starter reminds me of those refugees who had their lips sewed up. Who did what to him, was it bucket and mop torture?

a/c - he was subject to every possible application of both mop and bucket............see the illuminating tome "The Complete History of Mops and Buckets:and their applications" by W.Gletsos

Must be another election coming or something and Bill has been told to quiten it.

antichrist
04-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Gee this Bill is a beauty! He has a go at STarter for supposedly not enforcing the Code of Conduct on ACCF board, but Bill does not enforce the Code of Ethics of NSWCA re 2005 St George comp , talking about the pot calling the kettle black!

antichrist
02-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Bill, you are allowed to answer the Chess Question of the Day. It would be interesting to know whilst following GM Zhao's immediate career

antichrist
03-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Will you at least give the board a yell when GM Zhao passes GM Roger's rating? (if he does)

antichrist
25-10-2010, 11:12 PM
http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?t=12526

Bill, GG thinks he may have found a bug in Swiss Perfect pairing system - can you help the guy out though Mitsha is under-whelmed by him

antichrist
26-10-2010, 07:11 PM
http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?p=291884#post291884

When Bill did answer this he only double mounted Denis Jessops horse, that is waited till Denis did the hard yards then piggy-backed onto his answer.

Just as he seemed to piggy-back on my picking up wrong reporting of forfeiture in MCC game between FG... a few weeks back.

Bill Gletsos
26-10-2010, 07:36 PM
http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?p=291884#post291884

When Bill did answer this he only double mounted Denis Jessops horse, that is waited till Denis did the hard yards then piggy-backed onto his answer.Actually I have been busy and had not been following the thread otherwise I would have responded sooner.

Just as he seemed to piggy-back on my picking up wrong reporting of forfeiture in MCC game between FG... a few weeks back.You are deluding yourself if you think I made my comment based on any shout you may have made.

antichrist
05-04-2011, 08:40 PM
happy birthday bill, we both aren't getting any younger, remember to enjoy yourself more the older you get, coz we are slowly but surely coming to the endtime

Kevin Bonham
28-06-2011, 12:03 PM
*post deleted*

Enough of this moronic personal trolling rubbish.

*thread locked*