PDA

View Full Version : Samples of the Real World

PHAT
15-08-2004, 06:04 PM
http://ratemyvomit.com

Kevin Bonham
15-08-2004, 09:28 PM
We rate your vomit all the time here, Matt. Not very highly, but we rate it nonetheless.

It was tempting to delete this thread, or at least add a worksafe warning, but I think that anyone stupid enough to click on a URL labelled "ratemyvomit" at work probably deserves to be fired anyway. This is not an invitation to post similar links again (and if any other mods or admins want to delete it, feel free.)

PHAT
16-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Kevin, I bet you went and rated a few and looked at the "Top 10". :wink: Nearly everyone will. That is why it should not be deleated - people "enjoy" vomit like this because it is akin to slapstick humour.

Rincewind
16-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Kevin, I bet you went and rated a few and looked at the "Top 10". :wink: Nearly everyone will. That is why it should not be deleated - people "enjoy" vomit like this because it is akin to slapstick humour.

FWIW I haven't even been in the slightest bit interested to bother clicking on the link.

Kevin Bonham
16-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Kevin, I bet you went and rated a few and looked at the "Top 10". :wink:

Bzzt. Wrong. I just don't find the subject matter interesting, probably because it's not so common an experience for me as it may be for you. :lol:

PHAT
16-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Bzzt. Wrong. I just don't find the subject matter interesting, probably because ...
... familiarity breeds contempt :owned:

Kevin Bonham
16-08-2004, 09:07 PM
You should know more about that than me Matt, unless you hold your drink better physically than your occasional drunk posts here suggest.

I've thrown up once in the past 17 years. Food poisoning from a frozen pizza, of all things.

PHAT
27-08-2004, 11:41 PM
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/propaganda.html

Alan Shore
16-09-2004, 05:31 AM
This thread seemed as good a place as any to stick this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

It caused quite a bit of excitement on the gaming forums.. haha.

antichrist
16-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Would Jesus' vomit be holy??
Or would that be a sample from the unreal world?

peanbrain
16-09-2004, 08:44 PM

well antichrist you should know, you are the VOMIT!! ;)

eclectic
16-09-2004, 08:52 PM

jesus,

being perfect in body and mind and spirit,

would never have been sick

and thus would never have vomited

;)

eclectic

(i wonder if st thomas aquinas covered it somewhere in his summa theologica?)

PHAT
17-09-2004, 05:54 AM
jesus,

It isn't "perfect in mind" to let someone nail you to a cross. :hand:

antichrist
17-09-2004, 05:24 PM
jesus,

would never have been sick

and thus would never have vomited

;)

eclectic

(i wonder if st thomas aquinas covered it somewhere in his summa theologica?)

When I was an altarboy in the countryside the dogs used to follow children to church. One young boy could not swallow the dry host (communion wafer) and so vomited it up with other assorted treasures. One of the dogs ate it up. Well he came around the sacristity(?) after mass and asked the priest what to do. The priest did not know whatever. About 35 years later I read in your mate Aquinas that he was supposed to immediately consercrate another host. I don't know rationale behind. Maybe to preserve JC somewhere. Funny how JC then comes out in out as waste and down the dunny. And he help set the whole scenario up like that. I could have done better.

BTW I am sure JC would have vomited up when being fed when an infant. I imagine he would be first baby in history if did not.

antichrist
17-09-2004, 05:26 PM
well antichrist you should know, you are the VOMIT!! ;)

Do you mean I am part of Jesus, test my DNA, I did not understand why all the women wanted to make love to me, know I know why -- they wanted to be a bride of Christ. I used to put it down to winning the beautiful baby contest when I was one year old.