PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Survival Plan!

Saragossa
15-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok every sane person on earth needs to have a survival guide for their specified location and several plans can help depending on what type of zombies.

To make it easier I'll give the gist of the situation.

1. You are where ever you live

2. 95% of the populations are zombies

3. They are not classic slow limp zombies. They walk about half our pace but compensate in numbers. Also because they don't feel pain it gives them the appearence of super strength however they aren't any stronger than the average person.

4. They walk day and night, although in the night their vision is hugely impaired meaning that you can sneak quite effectively.

5. Cutting of connection between the brain and the body kills them so does sevre brain damage. Minor brain damage can impair them to the oint in which they are useless. Electrocution, fire etc all work aslong as you destory the brain!

6. Their limbs do not operate on their own. I hate in movies when somethings hand gets chopped off and it keeps going, ridiculous!

7. They are quite stupid. Not overly for instance if you give away your location they will repeatatively attack it.

8. All the sense are fine but they have slow reactions.

9. They use weapons but are too stupid to use any firearms or drive vehicles.

10. They drown. Because they cannot get oxygen to the brain.

11. Bites will turn you but contact with blood won't I know this one doesn't make sense but it would be way hard if blood contact owned you.

12. Mobile reception is all good but 000, helplines etc are out of service. Maybe because everyone is a zombie or they are just too busy to take your call.

13. You can only use what you can realistically find. You get extra props for inventing zombie killing or sick defensive stuff.

Ok people go for it!

Saragossa
15-09-2009, 06:01 PM
This is my awesome plan. First of all I put on motorbiking armour, boots and helmet from my room also picking up my duffel bag,army knife,lighter, spare clothes and gath helmet. Run to the kitchen and grab big chef's knife and clawed hammer. Move stealthily out to the shed where I pick up the strong arm and tomahawk. I put the hammer and knife in duffle bag, keeping the knife wrapped in spare clothes. I grab nails and a saw as well as weight lifting gloves.

If all is good now and I haven't been mobbed to death by zombies I begin to gather supplies. Conveniantly we have a well stocked pantry and a cask of water I also pick up matches just incase my lighter gets out of gas. Only canned food for me and easy stuff like two minute noodles, coffee etc nothing too heavy just enough to keep me going for a little while.

I live in a small country town but 600 zombies are still quite a few so I need to be weary. Luckily My school is like 500m from where I live and I have a farm root directly to it. RUN!

Assuming I make it alive I break into the school. Specifically the cooking room. It has food and cooking untensils but is in a bad location (Lots of windows and not many doors to escape). I snatch what I can from there and bail to the computer room. It is great Stairs are the only access to it besides one door which is easy to barracade. It also has computers so I can establish contact if the internet is still working.

Now I have a problem. I'm barracaded but I have no good weapons. The gym store room has javalins and a few archery sets but it has a big metal shutter defending it so I have no real way of getting in atm. The next place is the mdt room which has grinders which I could use but they require two hands and I don't want to go defenseless for too long.

So I have to go on a mission to the office and see what keys I can get. All the doors have windows which I can easily fit through so I smash them out and make my way to the office and recover all the keys. This includes the gym store room keys which I am so glad to have. I get all the weapons I can muster from the gym and continue to nap resources from the cooking room.

Now that this is taken care of I begin to barricade and barricade some more going on hunting missions every so often to either loot houses of food or just kill zombies to lessen the risk.

I totally forgot about first aid. Well the school has first aid kits all over the place and I could loot a book on the matter from the library. I would also take MCO and a chess set from the library for entertainments sake. The canteen has lots of food aswell. And it's ready to be looted!

Sinister
16-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I would grab my clothes and put them in my awesome bag which isn't really awesome then stockpile it with knives (I have lots of knives) then call That_Guy to see if he is a zombie or not. If he is not a zombie then I'd go to his place taking all the back roads while running as fast as lightning and get more knives and other weird crap he has at his house (like a portable stove to cook things) then we go to the local shopping center and kill all the zombies there and make that the new human HQ because it has lots of food and medical supplies in the pharmacy. New weapons can be made at the shop such as flamethrowers using deodorant cans and lighters. There are really sharp knives in the deli as well so they could also be used. If the shop is overrun by the zombies there will most definitely be cars to steal and escape to some part of the desert.

Do dogs get turned to zombies as well? because if they don't then they are some serious good weapons.

Garrett
16-09-2009, 02:43 PM
I'd grab my backpack and fill it with tins of spam ham and the half bottle of Bundy from the pantry.

Then I'd remember how the zombies can die so I'd grab my katana as well.

Then I'd call Gunner Duggan and ask him if perchance any of his 5 cars just happens to be a hummer. If he does then I ask if he would want to come hunt stray zombies at night. I'd be just like hunting cane toads but more fun.

We would then think up cool nicknames. I could be Garrett ZombieSlayer and he could be Tromper Stomper.

We'd just have to be really careful that our stupid, slow reacting targets were actually zombies and not labour party politicians.

Evertime I decapitated one I'd lean back like Freddy Flintoff does when he takes a wicket and cry "There can be only one".

Desmond
16-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Zombies eat brains, so I'm going to go hide at the Toolbox; it's the last place they'll ever look.

Saragossa
16-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I'd grab my backpack and fill it with tins of spam ham and the half bottle of Bundy from the pantry.

Then I'd remember how the zombies can die so I'd grab my katana as well.

Then I'd call Gunner Duggan and ask him if perchance any of his 5 cars just happens to be a hummer. If he does then I ask if he would want to come hunt stray zombies at night. I'd be just like hunting cane toads but more fun.

Well you dominate because you have a katana but you are underestimating how much damage they will do even to a hummer. If you run out of fuel you will be stranded. Brisbane is pretty big loads of zombies...and hey maybe Gunner is already gone. DUN DUN DAH!

Zombies eat brains, so I'm going to go hide at the Toolbox; it's the last place they'll ever look.

In the movie you're the guy with an awesome sense of humour regardless how much danger you are in. Luckily for you they don't usually die off 'til late or ratings would go down.

Saragossa
16-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Do dogs get turned to zombies as well? because if they don't then they are some serious good weapons.

Dogs amoung other animals simply get sick and die from the virus. So if your dog gets bitten then it is screwed. If you are willing to sacrifice lives then I can see that dogs would be quite helpful.

Charging away in a car won't really work simply because 95% of the pop are zombies so the other 5% are going to die pretty quick unless something is done. Thats why I'm looking to write in a reconaisance (excuse spelling) mission where I hunt for survivors ASAP.

Sinister
19-09-2009, 10:03 PM
I could also just take a car and travel to the middle of australia, say alice springs and set up camp there because I don't think it has a high population and somebody is bound to have a gun

Sinister
19-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Dogs among other animals simply get sick and die from the virus. So if your dog gets bitten then it is screwed. If you are willing to sacrifice lives then I can see that dogs would be quite helpful
I am willing to use a dog for a weapon as long as they don't get infected by biting the zombies. I could also just "borrow" a boat and take some weapons and supplies with me to an island without zombies then just lay low for a while.

How long does this zombie "invasion" last for?

Saragossa
19-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Ok so I have established a base that can support one person (If we Include that I grabbed my sleeping bag earlier). Now I have the trouble of slowly running out of supplies and defending by myself. Also the innevitablity that unless I find survivors the human race may die out.

Thus taking my armour, hydro strap on bag (on of those bags that are filled with water and have a straw coming out which I slide under my helmet so I don't have to take it off to drink), Baseball bat, Cricket balls, hammer ,nails,binoculars (science room has them for bird watching etc), footy horn and a bag to keep any finds in.

First I simply scout the entire school. I know there cannot be many zombies here because it is holidays I should be able to do this fairly quickly. Then there are two main entries one through the farm (small usage) and the one off the main road (Large usage). So I take care of the road entry first which because I'm at a school I have easy barracade material...Chairs! Yes the plastic lock together chairs which I spam both entrances full of. Except with the farm entrace it has a bridge to cross which I burn down. Then close the gate and spam the actual entrance onto school grounds with chairs.
Now as a precaution I also close the gate that stops cars getting into the playground.

Now I can finally get into the MDT room safely and move tools to the base along with wood and other valuable supplies that they have there. Notably they have portable gas torches lots of flammable liquids.

Saragossa
19-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I am willing to use a dog for a weapon as long as they don't get infected by biting the zombies. I could also just "borrow" a boat and take some weapons and supplies with me to an island without zombies then just lay low for a while.

How long does this zombie "invasion" last for?

Well considering that 95% of the pop' is taken down by this without a group of people you are going to die anyway eventually. But we'll say 6-9 monthes as if it were a cancer type thing that slowly deteriorates the body slowly.

Alice springs is fairly big and you live in goldy yeah? Well it's a pretty long drive ;) !

What kind of boat. How do you get to where you can take it? Can you sail? Do you know where an Island like this is? Using dogs is a good idea. But you would have to train it or just release angry dogs around the city from pounds or whatever.

Ian Murray
19-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Sinister came close, but the simple way out is to get down to your local port, get on board a ship (alongside or at anchor) and raise the gangplank. Once you've cleaned out any unwelcome guests on board, you're sitting pretty - a ship is self-sufficient for years.

Saragossa
19-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Sinister came close, but the simple way out is to get down to your local port, get on board a ship (alongside or at anchor) and raise the gangplank. Once you've cleaned out any unwelcome guests on board, you're sitting pretty - a ship is self-sufficient for years.

This plan also depends on the lone survival of the other 5%. And this ship would have to be pretty convenient, if you are in a big city getting down to the port from where you are is an intense task. And if you do just sit there you may well just drift forever looking for other survivors. Insanity is a problem.

However if you are going just for your own survival then it is an excellent plan for doing just that.

On a similar note: Have you seen shockwave? Those zombies drown people it is full lolz.

Kevin Bonham
20-09-2009, 01:52 AM

Unfortunately the site owner there is the crown prince of the zombie species and quite probably one of the most braindead things to ever evolve from a bacterium.

ER
20-09-2009, 05:47 AM
I go with Tony's plan, I think dingoes own the Zombs no sweat. Also i 'd take a blowtorch because I read Chopper Read's books and I am inspired! Food is too expensive in Alice though. I will also try to organise a Zombie Chess Tournament and let Garvinator lose to direct it! That will be the end of the Zombie polulation in Australia! Ever!
PS I suggest secret anti-Zombie final strategy meeting to take place at some stage during the Croydon tournament!

Desmond
20-09-2009, 06:29 AM
This (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice_and_Zombies) looks like a good read. :D

ER
20-09-2009, 03:31 PM
This (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice_and_Zombies) looks like a good read. :D
lol hey Boris don't give him ideas. Unless he is good enough to con his English teacher into buying this is creative writing, I very much suspect that he is already lagging behind in his school work!:eek: :hmm: :P

Saragossa
20-09-2009, 06:57 PM
lol hey Boris don't give him ideas. Unless he is good enough to con his English teacher into buying this is creative writing, I very much suspect that he is already lagging behind in his school work!:eek: :hmm: :P

This year ,unfathomable as it may seem, I've actually managed to stay somewhat afloat except in SOSE but not too badly at all. Which is completely ok because it is of no use to me in the case of a zombie invasion :P

Redmond Barry
21-09-2009, 02:45 PM
the movie "evil dead" may give some handy tips for this zombie eradication plan.

Saragossa
21-09-2009, 06:09 PM
the movie "evil dead" may give some handy tips for this zombie eradication plan.

Seen it. Atleast I think I have. Is it the one where they use the nuclear missle to destroy all the zombies? All good but not everyone has a bomb.

I did however ponder if one could just tour around town with adequate melee defences, loads of petrol and just burn the town down! Long term though this cannot work as you need resources that the towns have ready. However if you had something like a well protected farm next to a river burning them out can't be such a bad plan.

Also if you have atleast two people using fire hoses for killing zombies should work.

ER
21-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Seen it. Atleast I think I have. Is it the one where they use the nuclear missle to destroy all the zombies? All good but not everyone has a bomb.
Lawrence, I can see a "save the Zombie" group emerging soon in the Forum. My sources say that you are such a softy you 'll be amongst he first to join! :P

Saragossa
21-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Lawrence, I can see a "save the Zombie" group emerging soon in the Forum. My sources say that you are such a softy you 'll be amongst he first to join! :P

Your sources eh? I've actually heard that one of zombies finest points is there skill at politics...Looked at the Rudd government lately? The real questions that will crop up from this thread are.

1. Can zombies get married?
2. Do they play the tromp?
3. Are they getting a fair go?
4. Have they got anything to do with Lefties? (If they are it seems we are free to hate them).
5. Do the zombies prefer IKAG (Katy perry version) or The Kinks?

That's right this is big talk here!

I'll take the softy call but join the zombies? I could never! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On another note I found several bags of powdered milk in the cupboard which I have decided that I would take in the rush. I only drink black coffee but I imagine that milk has some other benefit besides just tasting good.

Basil
21-09-2009, 11:04 PM
I've actually heard that one of zombies finest points is there skill at politics...Looked at the Rudd government lately?
Woot woot! Bravo! Hope with youth! Woot woot!
Paying $75 HCDs right there folks!
Note: The self-imposed rule of not paying HCDs for political hits is (narrowly) obviated as these HCDs are awarded for wisdom and wit!

2. Do they play the tromp?
:eh:

antichrist
21-09-2009, 11:10 PM
5. Do the zombies prefer IKAG (Katy perry version) or The Kinks?

Definitely the Kinks song Apeman - a King Kong man, a voodoo man, I'm an apeman

Saragossa
22-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Not a hack at you? :P Not at the tromp either (two times I've played against it two times I've lost :( ). Just that the tromp seems to get the people talking!

I would love to take credit for the joke but I actually stole it from a joke about republicans. But seeing as I already spent your money on sneakers and sweets I'm going to have to take a HCD loan.

Space_Dude
08-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I would lock myself in my home and wait it out... not letting anything or anyone in. If i have to, i'll skip fences to get to another house next door to get food and supply. maybe i'll hit the jackpot and find a nice cosy bomb shelter... :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Redmond Barry
30-10-2009, 11:29 PM
the simple solution is just to take out a restraining order.

zombies respect the judicial system, so while people are watching australias funniest home videos on a saturday night, the zombie protagonist knows that it can't get any closer than the letterbox to its intended target (with say a stipulation for a distance of 50 feet to be adhered to).

it beats having to arm yourself with a pipe bomb and a samurai sword.
or maybe it doesn't...........

ER
30-10-2009, 11:52 PM
zombies respect the judicial system, ...it beats having to arm yourself with a pipe bomb and a samurai sword.
or maybe it doesn't...........

I don't know what Lawrence thinks about that, but I am a bit sceptical. If they respect he judicial system, what makes you think they haven't infiltrated it? Actually, thinking of some court decisions ... :hmm: :doh:

Redmond Barry
31-10-2009, 01:32 AM
I don't know what Lawrence thinks about that, but I am a bit sceptical. If they respect he judicial system, what makes you think they haven't infiltrated it? Actually, thinking of some court decisions ... :hmm: :doh:

I agree they have infiltrated it, and many other occupations as well. I see instances of lawyers, judges and most notably jurors comprised of the the zombie demographic.

you see, they've cleaned their act up and are far more insidious than some would believe, blending into the general populace in greater numbers undetected. no more dishevelled emsembles of clothing and dermatological infractions.

zombies actually need the judicial system as well as non-zombified individuals for protection against such things as unfair dismissal and racial discrimination.

you'd be surprised how responsive the rudd government has been to acknowledge this particular minority group affording it the rights that were not applied previously due to public histeria and intolerance.

more and more people are understanding that if, keith, a 22 year old zombie employee at k-mart starts chewing on a colleges left ear at morning tea time, instant dismissal is now not an appropriate measure and the matter must be solved through mediation, not termination of the storeman.

so you see the zombies will respect my plan as they have embraced the advantages of the same system that allows them to walk lethargically around department stores with arms flailing making deeply formed grunts punctuated with the comment 'need brains' without having the fear of surviving principally on the dole after loss of job.

ER
31-10-2009, 01:43 AM
I agree they have infiltrated it, and many other occupations as well. I see instances of lawyers, judges and most notably jurors comprised of the the zombie demographic.

you see, they've cleaned their act up and are far more insidious than some would believe, blending into the general populace in greater numbers undetected. no more dishevelled emsembles of clothing and dermatological infractions.

zombies actually need the judicial system as well as non-zombified individuals for protection against such things as unfair dismissal and racial discrimination.

you'd be surprised how responsive the rudd government has been to acknowledge this particular minority group affording it the rights that were not applied previously due to public histeria and intolerance.

more and more people are understanding that if, keith, a 22 year old zombie employee at k-mart starts chewing on a colleges left ear at morning tea time, instant dismissal is now not an appropriate measure and the matter must be solved through mediation, not termination of the storeman.

so you see the zombies will respect my plan as they have embraced the advantages of the same system that allows them to walk lethargically around department stores with arms flailing making deeply formed grunts punctuated with the comment 'need brains' without having the fear of surviving principally on the dole after loss of job.

Hey Ace and thanks for the thorough analysis!
I have to admit you have convinced me with the clarity and depth of your ideas! However, since it's Lawrence who runs this operation, I think you have to talk about it with him! I am sure he would love to discuss it with you!

Redmond Barry
31-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey Ace and thanks for the thorough analysis!
I have to admit you have convinced me with the clarity and depth of your ideas! However, since it's Lawrence who runs this operation, I think you have to talk about it with him! I am sure he would love to discuss it with you!

I think we need a team of committed individuals.

perhaps the model we need to use is something along the lines of "the a-team", the television jewel from the 80's. essentially 4 guys bombing around town in a panel van taking care of business.

(i'll be "mr t", because I'm white, don't have a penchant for wearing jewelry and enjoy flying, especially in turbulance.)

someone has to constantly smoke a cigar for the role of 'hannibal' though, so possible lung cancer is one of the pitfalls to this idea.

do you know any smokers ?

does saragossa know how to drive a ford transit van? I can steal one from work, so a decent vehicle won't be a problem.

ER
31-10-2009, 08:11 AM
someone has to constantly smoke a cigar for the role of 'hannibal' though, so possible lung cancer is one of the pitfalls to this idea.

do you know any smokers ?

I think I do but he is a bit of a Groucho wannabe and kinda nutty

does saragossa know how to drive a ford transit van?

don't know about that, but Lawrence is a good cook and a long distance runner, he also uses me as target practice in Chess!

Rincewind
31-10-2009, 10:20 AM
I think I do but he is a bit of a Groucho wannabe and kinda nutty

Hey! Don't talk about Malcolm like that!

Saragossa
31-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Ace your understanding of our undead counter-parts within society today impresses me alot. Unfortunately the situation has switched and now we are the minority!

Now usually in this situation we would try the old "but we came good in the end" to try and stop them hunting us, unfortunately they have the mental capacity of a stuffed iguana. They simply can't comprehend anything other than fresh brains.

Shaun of the dead proved that if you are willing to spend vast amounts of yime with an individual zombie then you can spend time with it and enjoy eachothers company.

Restraining orders aren't nearly as fun as pipe bombs and swords XD and if you can make a pipe bomb you are in the top percentile for survival! I know JAK can throw a grenade like a regular commando so both of you are welcome on my team. I don't know of any vans but one of my teachers has a really expensive 4WD, it looks pretty tough and I can weld with a few spare hands. Perhaps we could make a new team?

As for the third part of my plan I have done a little bit on paint to show the kind of situation I'm in but I'm still tweaking the invasion plan. Over and out comrades.

Redmond Barry
31-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I still think ingenuity can win out in the end. I have just developed a brand new plan and it may well be my best one yet.

indoctrinated dyslexia.

teach midwives and obstetricians a method of forming dyslexic tendencies in all new born zombies so that when the zombie is fully formed, instead of desiring brains it will desire 'brians' instead.

obviously the majority of the population will then be left unhindered and if you happened to be called brian you can always change you name by d pole to martin, quentin or even carmichael.

an elegant solution to a complex problem.

ER
31-10-2009, 11:01 PM
indoctrinated dyslexia.
teach midwives and obstetricians a method of forming dyslexic tendencies in all new born zombies so that when the zombie is fully formed, instead of desiring brains it will desire 'brians' instead.

ok for "Brian", what about "residing" though?

Redmond Barry
31-10-2009, 11:46 PM
ok for "Brian", what about "residing" though?

a caveat in the pedagogy of zombie dyslexic indoctrination would state that the method prescribed is only used to remedy the situation involving an individuals (zombie) desire to consume anothers brains.

Its not a system devoted to absolute dyslexia, but is developed to manipulate a singular word (brains) or multiple words (if a situation arises that deems this suitable).

I can see that there would be confusion with a system that imposes an unnecessary bias on an individuals ability to communication. complete dyslexia is superfluous to the original indiscretion of brain consumption so the streamlined format I propose would avoid such misunderstandings as confusing 'residing' and 'desiring'.

thanks to your help j.a.k., I feel this policy is quickly gaining in stature

Saragossa
31-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Numbers are a flaw in your plan, I agree, had you been here right at the start of the zombie infection and had you implemented this at the start all but the brians would be safe (and we would be one chess book retailer less XD) but in the later stages of the plague we simply don't have the numbers to mke this sort of plan effective. Ah well back to sneaking around with tomahawks :(

Redmond Barry
01-11-2009, 12:09 AM
hmmmmm.

eugenics perhaps.

Redmond Barry
02-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Don't forget the zombie thread!::doh:
forget how could I ?

we will never surrender. never.!! (rallying cry of churchillian proportions)
never shall we perish to the insurgency.

along the shores of botany bay to the beaches of st kilda, women and children bathe unbeknownst to the dangers present, to the shopping malls of brisbane and adelaide, consumer goods and fast food vendors induce overstimulated teenagers, grappling for popular merchandising unaware of the mildly fettered stench in the air from the enemy, while up in the hillsides of perth or maybe even tassie, strewn with an oversaturated supply of winerys, inebriated mid level executives instruct the secretary to drive them home ignorant to the fact that their extra marital relations will ultimately compromise their mortality.(though that probably wouldn't be zombie related homicide)

so the purehearted stand tall in adversity protecting those mentioned, as well as the rest of this magnificent nations occupants. always prepared, as we shall not waiver in our attempt to rid the mortal foe from this 'great brown land', striking 'the broadsword of patriotism' and the 'pipe bomb of fortitude', through the enemys heart.

I'ts time to rumble.

who will be accountable?

##thanks for changing the name kevin, if in fact it was you. ##

ER
05-11-2009, 02:18 AM
we will never surrender. never.!! (rallying cry of churchillian proportions)

hey there's the cigar smoking figure you were looking for?

along the shores of botany bay to the beaches of st kilda, women and children bathe unbeknownst to the dangers present,

That ain't fair TPL, you included me (St Kilda) but you left out A/C (Byron Bay) can you make sure some Zombies visit there, but then again they might like him!

to the shopping malls of brisbane that's Gunner territory unless Garv is from the capital too (highly unlikely)!

and adelaide, consumer goods and fast food vendors induce overstimulated teenagers, grappling for popular merchandising unaware of the mildly fettered stench in the air from the enemy,

Hear, hear George and William!

while up in the hillsides of perth or maybe even tassie, strewn with an oversaturated supply of winerys, inebriated mid level executives instruct the secretary to drive them home ignorant to the fact that their extra marital relations will ultimately compromise their mortality.(though that probably wouldn't be zombie related homicide)

I don't know about Perth, but that's definitely Kev, TD and Lawrence territory!

so the purehearted stand tall in adversity protecting those mentioned, as well as the rest of this magnificent nations occupants. always prepared, as we shall not waiver in our attempt to rid the mortal foe from this 'great brown land', striking 'the broadsword of patriotism' and the 'pipe bomb of fortitude', through the enemys heart.

Ax beware of this guy, he means business!

ER
13-11-2009, 07:13 AM
eeeeeeek i just realised that this is a teen forum thread! thanks boys and girls for allowing me to be a honourary member for a while but i better http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/door-165.gif of here!

AzureBlue
16-11-2009, 05:50 PM
eeeeeeek i just realised that this is a teen forum thread! thanks boys and girls for allowing me to be a honourary member for a while but i better http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/door-165.gif of here!
You're always welcome!! :lol: Dw about it! :)

ER
16-11-2009, 08:02 PM
You're always welcome!! :lol: Dw about it! :)
even now that I ve been transformed into a http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/zombie-302.gif ???

Sinister
24-11-2009, 04:00 PM
it seems that there is no realistic way of running and hiding from the zombies so why not become one?

Redmond Barry
24-11-2009, 07:42 PM
it seems that there is no realistic way of running and hiding from the zombies so why not become one?

I think the main problem is fashion. the typical zombie attire isn't particularly alluring so unless milan fashion week starts showcasing a range of clothing for the undead, turning into a zombie may not be an attractive idea (pun intended).

AzureBlue
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I think the main problem is fashion. the typical zombie attire isn't particularly alluring so unless milan fashion week starts showcasing a range of clothing for the undead, turning into a zombie may not be an attractive idea (pun intended).
:lol: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QP-Sq0tCmv4/ST4nt4uRd_I/AAAAAAAADNo/RVvmAqO3kzg/s400/fashion.jpg

Bereaved
09-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi everyone, does this work for you guys?

Take care and God Bless, Macavity

Saragossa
06-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Now that I have shifted residence I need a new plan or I shall surely perish in the even of a full scale zombie invasion.

In the boarding house (BH) I don't represent a figure of authority however I would attempt to convince them that I have thought this through, assuming this fails I would begin a 'me me me' plan.

I would run to the common room to grab a pool cue, then to the kitchen to grab a knife, a loaf of bread, and a bottle of juice/fluid. I would run up to the top floor find one of the uninhabited rooms-or just steal an occupied tutors room- and begin sharpening my pool cue.

I would barricade this room with whatever I could. This part of the plan revolves around luck. 95% of the boarders are now zombies so something like 4 of us remain untainted. Now most likely they didn't pre-empt' the strike and have made no plans, thus they are doomed, however I hope they manage to kill off a few zombies before dying.

While my involuntary pawn sacrifices fight zombies I set the fire alarm off. The sprinkler system goes off and I collect as much water as I possibly can. Hopefully this also pisses the zombies off and they are a bit confused. This also serves the purpose of alerting anyone in the city that the BH is there. The alarm may attaract zombies as well as people but that is a risk I am willing to take.

I sit tight while rummaging through the tutors stuff to see if they have anything useful ie lighters, snack food, laptop, mobile, torch etc etc. I sit and wait two days trying to establish mobile contact with anyone.

If this fails I would be quickly running out of food. The BH is three stories high and I would be at the top. If I am lucky only a few zombies will have found their way up. I promptly stab them in the head with my pool cue and push their bodies down the stairs, I also throw a spare bed and whatever else I can find down there to stop more getting up. Now that I have this floor to myself I raid every room for a source of food. This is only temporary but it will keep me going.

Phase two of the misson revolves around getting food from the kitchen. This is very hard seeing as the city's population is much higher than the countries any venture outside involves heavy risk. I will continue this plan after I have sorted out the food issue. Over and out.

Hobbes
25-12-2010, 04:50 PM
0UqEhUm2B_8

Desmond
02-06-2012, 07:56 PM
I recently started playing a roleplaying game, All Flesh Must Be Eaten (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Flesh_Must_Be_Eaten). For those familiar with RPGs it is based on Unisystem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisystem).

My character is Johnny, the narcissistic jeweler. He was on his way down from his office in a New York highrise to the coffee shop, when the lift suddenly stopped. After no help came, he eventually scrambled out of the lift, climbed the lift shaft, only to find that the building was crawling with zombies. These were the slow moving kind, so he managed to mostly dodge them on his way back to his office. He used a fire extinguisher to blast any that came too close. Oftentimes yelling not that he was not one to be messed with before his morning coffee. He fought his way back to his office, where he barricaded himself in (the zombies having trouble operating doorknobs), and retrieved his 22 from the safe. And his bottle of fine scotch. There was an adjoining kitchen but it just had instant coffee, and it's important to have standards.

So after a few good pulls on the scotch bottle, he made a run for the stairwell. After using up most of his ammo fairly ineffectually, he realised that a headshot really did these things in, a hit anywhere else was pretty much wasted. Anyway he fought through a bunch of them in the stairwell, and made it up to the rooftop, and waited for the choppers to come.

moral of the story
- it is important to have a goal. Sometimes that goal is to get coffee.
- it is better to drink the scotch now. Dead men drink no scotch.
- Crichton's velociraptors have better door opening skills than zombies.
- aim for the kisser.

Death dream
12-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok so here it is I live in dawin so big drawback there hot in the day and at night. I would get up get my bug out bag and retrieve my two basball bats that have concreet At the end (gives it more of a punch).

if my dad is not on deployment me and him would go to the military base (car jeep wrangler) near my house(my dad is in the army). Get to the armoury get a some of Steyr AUG STG-77 assault rifle ( I have trained with the weapon before with navy cadets) and colt 17. Then meet up with my dads mates*That are all military trained and know how to kill a zombie. Then we would go by earand make a plan there.

If my dad is away me and my mate would meat up at his place (he has some guns with lots of ammo). Leave his place and see if any of our friends are alive if not we would seek around trying not to get notice. Get supplies to servive I am also a scout with first aid training and know how to billed shit.

If my friend is infected oh well his memory will live on see if I can scavenge any amount of guns ( I know where he keeps 2 hand guns with 2 boxes of ammo). Get home and see if my brother is still at home if he isn't to bad but if he is me and him would pair up to survive.

If I am the only one I would head down to south a bit and head up for supplies and junk I need. And stay away from water crocs are deadlier than zombies with any luck crocs will kill the zombies off.

Skills I have

Weapons training ( some guns )
Hand to hand combat ( not that useful )
First aid ( qualified )
Scouting ( a lot in one word )
Non noticeable ( aka don't give off a big presents )
Navy cadets ( not shore )
Auto motive ( know how to fix a car)*

So there is my plan.:eek:

Rincewind
12-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey DD, welcome to the forum. Just one question, what's a b.o.b?

Death dream
12-06-2012, 03:31 PM
A bug out pack is a pack made to survive you around 72 hours With food and junk.

Rincewind
12-06-2012, 03:39 PM
A bug out pack is a pack made to survive you around 72 hours With food and junk.

Cool thanks. I learnt something today.

Saragossa
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I like it Death Dream, I find it comforting to have such well prepared folk in Australia and alarming that someone with such poor grammar has access to a multitude of weapons (my grammar is that bad but I only have a cricket bat).

I've started building a B.O.B. I scored a sick first aid kit on ozsale and an army umbrella from the op-shop. I look like a level 100 badass. I'm still looking for a tent, I raided my mum's house but all she had were those shitty sun shades which require intensive yoga before one is nimble enough to hold down the corners at once.

As a fun game, much like the, 'so you think you can assess' thread, here is your hypothetical 'position': You have made it to your local supermarket, it's deserted, you have a full camping-pack, what do you steal and why? Keep in mind you have to bail.

Death dream
12-06-2012, 06:11 PM
First: thanks the scout moto is: always to be prepared.

Second: my grammar is bad thanks to this IPad I'm using, you don't need spelling to fire a weapon.

third: well my supermarket doesn't have much but here is what I would take.

Food:
trail mix: why: last a long time
chocolate bars: why: quick energy
Painkillers: why: I feel pain
A good hat: why: it is hot
Food supplement pills: why: food mite be non-abundant

Redmond Barry
14-06-2012, 01:22 PM
its good to see the young people of australia still interested in gaining practical skills.

the future is indeed bright.

that Caesar guy
14-06-2012, 03:01 PM
its good to see the young people of australia still interested in gaining practical skills.

the future is indeed bright.
LOL :D

Redmond Barry
21-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Where have all the precocious cub scouts of australia gone ?

Saragossa
24-02-2014, 04:29 PM
My zombie survival plan is totally inadequate for my current situation. I would be part of the problem.

Redmond Barry
25-02-2014, 05:57 PM
My zombie survival plan is totally inadequate for my current situation. I would be part of the problem.

I wonder what has happened to death dream.

Death dream
29-11-2014, 01:28 AM
I wonder what has happened to death dream.

I am right here, oh also found out I am moving to Townsville so. I am going to need a new plan and get rid of my somewhat illegal wepons and get new ones.

Desmond
13-02-2016, 07:56 AM

Coming out as a movie!