PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish split from Planned Rating Changes

PHAT
25-07-2004, 08:22 AM
This bit was inserted on edit later - it was not there on the original post.

Debate the issues instead of picking out trivia. No wonder you and BG are so chummy - niether of you can see the forrest for the trees. The issue is not DR quoting mistermeanors, it is the chronic under rating of juniors. You and BG are the sand in the gears - abrasive and energy sapping.

Kevin Bonham
25-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Debate the issues instead of picking out trivia.

Lead on Macduff - your post itself picks out trivia, because the intent of my comment was not to pick a fight with David but simply to clarify the preceding debate so it could be understood. David could have done it himself using the word EDIT but did not do so.

The issue is not DR quoting mistermeanors, it is the chronic under rating of juniors.

DR was using those quotes to attempt to imply that several other people had strong objections to the rating system as it currently occurred. Then he also tried to infer that the people who had objected were (in some cases) more prominent than they are. Those were his attempts to contribute to the debate and I responded to them appropriately. Once again your desire to back up a fellow troll causes your credibility to sink further below its five-year average of zero.

You and BG are the sand in the gears - abrasive and energy sapping.

Abrading your rough edges and sapping your misdirected energy are hardly to be criticised.

PHAT
25-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Abrading your rough edges and sapping your misdirected energy are hardly to be criticised.

It is actually a serrated knife perfectly directed at lack luster chess administration.

Jai
25-07-2004, 11:48 PM
It is actually a serrated knife perfectly directed at lack luster chess administration.
Yet, you could not contribute a puddle of frog piss while you were a councillor.

Bill Gletsos
26-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Well it looks like your charm and wit has garnered you two new adversaries in Jai and Ghost.

Its about time people actually recognised you for what you are, a crude, rude and vulgar blow hard who continually attacks people making contributions whilst you made no contribution during your time on the NSWCA Council.

PHAT
26-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Yet, you could not contribute a puddle of frog piss while you were a councillor.

True. So shoot me. Then shoot everyone else who isn't on Council doing something. You will have to account for an awful lot of lead. At least when you are through, you will find a sample pellet of it flattened out on the interior of your skull.

Look, mate. I know you are trolling. You are not too good at it because you come on too fast and too strong. Try to be more subtle. ;)

PHAT
26-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Well it looks like your charm and wit has garnered you two new adversaries in Jai and Ghost.

Oh dear. I hope you haven't been enlisting cannon fodder.

Jai
26-07-2004, 12:17 AM
True. So shoot me. Then shoot everyone else who isn't on Council doing something. You will have account for a lot of lead. At least when you are through, you will find a sample pellet of it flattened out on the interior of your skull.

Once again you prove you are an absolute [deleted]. You do not contribute anything, yet you put down other administrators for no valid reason.

You are useless. Atleast do not be a hindrance, asswipe.

Bill Gletsos
26-07-2004, 12:18 AM
True. So shoot me. Then shoot everyone else who isn't on Council doing something.
Nice try you moron but it wont work.
He was criticising you for failing to contribute whilst a councillor.
He was not criticising those members not on council because they never pretended they would actually do anything in the first place.

Bill Gletsos
26-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Oh dear. I hope you haven't been enlisting cannon fodder.
No but it is nice to see someone else highlighting your weaknesses.

As for cannon fodder, you never were any good at hitting targets. You mode of lobbying grenades just does not work.

Garvinator
26-07-2004, 12:23 AM
bill, are you running a hydra scam :lol: :owned: :whistle:

Bill Gletsos
26-07-2004, 12:38 AM
bill, are you running a hydra scam :lol: :owned: :whistle:
Nope. Its not my style.

I have no idea who Ghost or Jai are.

Jai
26-07-2004, 12:39 AM
And I have no idea who Ghost is.

Jai
26-07-2004, 12:40 AM
Hey Bill, do not get me wrong.

I am not usually like this. Just sometimes I like to give people a taste of their own medicine.

Garvinator
26-07-2004, 12:45 AM
i suspect we will be moved to the non chess section very soon :lol:

Bill Gletsos
26-07-2004, 12:49 AM
i suspect we will be moved to the non chess section very soon :lol:
Ya think. ;) :hand:

Kevin Bonham
26-07-2004, 01:32 AM

It is actually a rusty knife perfectly directed at your own heart and calling home to report a file not found error.

PHAT
26-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Where did all Jai's body fluid trolling and my untypically measured responses go? Ohh that's right, K "PC Nazi" B did another hatchet job on primary source history. On ya Kezza, ya cream puff.

rob
26-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Where did all Jai's body fluid trolling and my untypically measured responses go? Ohh that's right, K "PC Nazi" B did another hatchet job on primary source history. On ya Kezza, ya cream puff.

yer you're socially disadvantaged, how sad - go call someone a nazi :)

Kevin Bonham
26-07-2004, 04:56 PM

The only thing puffy here is your red-faced rants.

If you're really so vain to want that rubbish immortalised so that you can read it later and be the only person on earth who thinks that it is clever, get yourself a blog page. :hand:

PHAT
26-07-2004, 05:14 PM
If you're really so vain to want that rubbish immortalised ...

A spirious assertion at best and, so far off the mark. Keeping these ramblings may or may not be good for posterity, but most of yours demonstrates posteriority.

Kevin Bonham
26-07-2004, 06:43 PM
A spirious assertion at best and, so far off the mark.

Why off the mark - who else could have any reason for wanting all that drivel immortalised but you?