PDA

View Full Version : Chesslover Unmasked

Jai
25-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Chesslover Unmasked
Loved it! Great tournament. I will say more with pics as soon as I have them digitised in a day or two. But make sure you keep an eye for them as we finally unmask our good mate, chesslover. Look out for that!!

AR

--

Garvinator
27-07-2004, 08:57 AM
well amiel, you said you were going to tell us who cl is once and for all, or was that just crap :doh:

arosar
27-07-2004, 09:17 AM
well amiel, you said you were going to tell us who cl is once and for all, or was that just crap :doh:

Not as much Mt Buller crap you've been spoutin'. Now go back to being the Mt Bulls*** mouthpiece.

AR

Garvinator
27-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Not as much Mt Buller crap you've been spoutin'. Now go back to being the Mt Bullschi.t mouthpiece.

AR
at least i have some content behind me. I know you were just full of **** as usual. I wonder how you will try and take this topic off topic to try and change the debate.

arosar
27-07-2004, 09:26 AM
at least i have some content behind me. I know you were just full of **** as usual. I wonder how you will try and take this topic off topic to try and change the debate.

Content? What content? You call your gratuitous one-liners content? Listen to you. Don't embarass yourself cos you ain't gettin' it. Your fast on the trigger, no sense of suspense, no feel for a story. The ANU folks know what I'm talkin' about. Jai knows what I'm talkin' about. So shut up!

I tell you what gray...I am appalled that a organiser behaves as badly as you. I will be writing a letter to GH to have you removed immediately from the committee. You're the weak link.

AR

Cat
27-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Content? What content? You call your gratuitous one-liners content? Listen to you. Don't embarass yourself cos you ain't gettin' it. Your fast on the trigger, no sense of suspense, no feel for a story. The ANU folks know what I'm talkin' about. Jai knows what I'm talkin' about. So shut up!

I tell you what gray...I am appalled that a organiser behaves as badly as you. I will be writing a letter to GH to have you removed immediately from the committee. You're the weak link.

AR

Amiel, thruth be told Garvin's a straightforward fellow trying to box above his weight. Give him a break, he's just fallen in with the wrong crowd.

Garvin, just be yourself, try to be charming. Don't try to follow others and you don't need to feel responsible, or defend every aspect of the Buller situation.

Accept the criticism, focus on the positives. You'll never win a street fight, so to try to box clever. Otherwise Amiel is right, you will become a liability to George if you don't pull your head in.

Kerry Stead
27-07-2004, 10:37 AM

Amiel, do you mean to say that Chesslover is 2200 at Blitz, but only in the 1400s for long games? Or have I misunderstood your cryptic messages?

PHAT
27-07-2004, 03:32 PM
I have only met Garvin once (NSW Open), and I found him to be a decent bloke. He, as many of us are, on a learning curve of our own making. (Unfortunately, BG past his local maxima in ratings research.)

Garvin, don't be put off by knockers.

Bill Gletsos
27-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Amiel, thruth be told Garvin's a simple fellow trying to box above his weight. Give him a break, he's just fallen in with the wrong crowd.
What a condescending load of crap.
If anyone has been boxing above their weight for the past 18mths its you and your mate Sweeney.

Garvin, just be yourself, try to be charming. Don't try to follow others and you don't need to feel responsible, or defend every aspect of the Buller situation.

Accept the criticism, focus on the positives. You'll never win a street fight, so to try to box clever. Otherwise Amiel is right, you will become a liability to George if you don't pull your head in.
If anyone should be pulling their head in its you.

Bill Gletsos
27-07-2004, 04:15 PM

I'm sure George would listen to an anti volunteer like yourself. :rolleyes:

Cat
27-07-2004, 04:53 PM
What a condescending load of crap.

Sorry, you're right. I was using the term loosely, as in straightforward, I've corrected the post. I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to suggest he's not really helping his cause by embroilling himself in silly arguments, as others tend to do on this BB. The last thing he needs to do is follow your example, Sonny!

Bill Gletsos
27-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Sorry, you're right. I was using the term loosely, as in straightforward, I've corrected the post. I wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to suggest he's not really helping his cause by embroilling himself in silly arguments, as others tend to do on this BB. The last thing he needs to do is follow your example, Sonny!
Doc, following my example would be highly preferable to following the examples of you and Matt where beatups are the norm.

Rincewind
27-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Doc, following my example would be highly preferable to following the examples of you and Matt where beatups are the norm.

The main beateruperer here would seem to be AR. I mean, now that CL no longer posts in these forums, who gives a rats who he was?

arosar
27-07-2004, 06:37 PM
The main beateruperer here would seem to be AR . . .

What...who....how....wh.....?? S'cuse meeee?????

AR

Alan Shore
27-07-2004, 11:04 PM
*Wades through the sledging and mess*

So arosar, you going to tell us mate? I was sure it was Jose :P

shaun
28-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Let me leap to the the defence of AR. The person who I'm convinced is CL was at the tournament, and I tipped off AR to who I thought that person was. Given my track record in picking CL (just think of the ending of Spartacus or Life of Brian) if it is an incorrect claim then I'm to blame. Amiel probably has a photo with CL in there somewhere, and he should probably post it, without neccesarily pointing out exactly who it is. Sort of like a chess "Where's Waldo?"

PS Jose wasn't there, so it is not him.

arosar
28-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Aha! But I have . . .

AR

Garvinator
28-07-2004, 10:35 AM
PS Jose wasn't there, so it is not him.
but arosar has been involved in running amock before, so he could be lying again.

arosar
28-07-2004, 10:37 AM
but arosar has been involved in running amock before, so he could be lying again.

Lying about what?

AR

Bill Gletsos
28-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Lying about what?

AR
Unless the suspect actually admitted to being CL then your claim of unmasking CL was just grandstanding since it appears to only really be based on Shauns belief.

arosar
28-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Listen to youse two humourless deadwoods.

I knew then that this fella wasn't CL. Don't you F**kwits get it? If youse two actually are still taking this whole 'who is CL' thing seriously - then you're the biggest f***kers around.

Just listen to you: "Unless the suspect actually admitted to being CL then your claim of unmasking CL was just grandstanding since it appears to only really be based on Shauns belief." Give us a f***kin' break! No wonder lotsa people hate your guts Bill.

AR

Bill Gletsos
28-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Listen to youse two humourless deadwoods.

I knew then that this fella wasn't CL. Don't you F**kwits get it? If youse two actually are still taking this whole 'who is CL' thing seriously - then you're the biggest f***kers around.

Just listen to you: "Unless the suspect actually admitted to being CL then your claim of unmasking CL was just grandstanding since it appears to only really be based on Shauns belief." Give us a f***kin' break! No wonder lotsa people hate your guts Bill.
No one had been discussing CL's identity on here for ages.
You were the clown who resurrected it by claiming to unmask him.
Lately all it appears is that you are full of crap.
You cant seem to string a sentence togther without swearing.
Any moron can curse. It takes no talent.

As for lots of people hating my guts, lots of people dont and I get on well with many people especially those that matter like Charles Z.

Overall you have to take the good with the bad.

arosar
28-07-2004, 01:41 PM
You were the clown who resurrected it by claiming to unmask him.

It's called a teaser Bill. A teaser. And take a look who actually started this thread.

As for lots of people hating my guts, lots of people dont and I get on well with many people especially those that matter like Charles Z.

Aaahhh....see? You just have to say that. You're insecure ain't ya?

(Ya know, I started writing something nasty here then I realised that I didn't mean it. You're a real f**kwit sometimes Bill, but you're still me mate you bastard).

AR

PHAT
28-07-2004, 03:17 PM
No wonder lotsa people hate your guts Bill.

AR

I don't know that that is true, and even if it was, it is still over the top.

Bill Gletsos
28-07-2004, 05:33 PM
It's called a teaser Bill. A teaser. And take a look who actually started this thread.
Yes but he started it based on a comment you made over in the ANU thread.

Aaahhh....see? You just have to say that. You're insecure ain't ya?
Ha ha ha.

(Ya know, I started writing something nasty here then I realised that I didn't mean it. You're a real f**kwit sometimes Bill, but you're still me mate you bastard).
Yes well I realised it was just you being you AR. Otherwise you would have coped a real serve.
As it was I just decided to return you favour. ;)

Bill Gletsos
28-07-2004, 05:35 PM
I don't know that that is true, and even if it was, it is still over the top.
I didnt really worry about his comment other than to deny it.
I just took it as AR being his usual online self.
Face to face he is an ok dude.

arosar
28-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Face to face he is an ok dude.

Yeah...like youse two bastards.

AR

eclectic
28-07-2004, 06:55 PM
i sense this bb has a bad case of CL fatigue with the mystery?/controversy? being well past its use-by date

has a certain investigative? reporter/poster, by pointing a veiled finger at an ANU open competitor or spectator, been crying wolf?

until then i was wondering, due to the length of absence of the central? character, if he could be ...

... nah, can't possibly be trev from big brother !! :P :P

sorry for this blatantly gratuitous post :D

eclectic

[hmmm ... when do threads get zipped up and encrypted?]

Bill Gletsos
28-07-2004, 06:58 PM
i sense this bb has a bad case of CL fatigue with the mystery?/controversy? being well past its use-by date

has a certain investigative? reporter/poster, by pointing a veiled finger at an ANU open competitor or spectator, been crying wolf?

until then i was wondering, due to the length of absence of the central? character, if he could be ...

... nah, can't possibly be trev from big brother !! :P :P
Actually you should remember that CL was a big fan of Big Brother. :hand:

skip to my lou
29-07-2004, 06:10 PM
I finally figured out who CL is. I can't believe it took so long though, especially after he left so many clues behind.. damn..

Garvinator
29-07-2004, 06:12 PM
I finally figured out who CL is. I can't believe it took so long though, especially after he left so many clues behind.. damn..
well??

skip to my lou
29-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Think about it, and if you can't figure it out he probably doesn't want you to know.

PHAT
29-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Think about it, and if you can't figure it out he probably doesn't want you to know.

But Jai, who does cl want to know who he is?

skip to my lou
29-07-2004, 07:46 PM
I am not Jai.

"who does cl want to know who he is?" - I don't know, but I figured out who he is.

Rhubarb
30-07-2004, 06:10 AM
Please come back, CL. I was one of the bastards who hounded you out of here, but then, I never did actually find out who you were. Many posters say how much they miss you, and I'm one of them. Please come back.
Greg

Oepty
30-07-2004, 01:22 PM
I have no idea who you are CL but I to would like to see you reappear on the BB.
Scott

Garvinator
30-07-2004, 01:28 PM
i think you guys are all suffering with distance distortion syndrome- a condition alot of humans suffer with where they only remember the good parts about ppl/relationships etc and forget the bad parts.

I dont see many ppl remembering the bad stuff cl did and how he stuffed up good debates ie appeals, delegate structure for just two.

Also how he said that bill was great and then two seconds later would say that bill was a so and so :uhoh:

I still believe that our bb is better without him.

arosar
30-07-2004, 01:45 PM
You're not doing yourself a lot of favours by expressing these kinda opinions gray. It's very ugly. You should contain yourself within the Chess threads.

Viva CL!

AR

ursogr8
30-07-2004, 01:45 PM
i think you guys are all suffering with distance distortion syndrome- a condition alot of humans suffer with where they only remember the good parts about ppl/relationships etc and forget the bad parts.

I dont see many ppl remembering the bad stuff cl did and how he stuffed up good debates ie appeals, delegate structure for just two.

Also how he said that bill was great and then two seconds later would say that bill was a so and so :uhoh:

You rearguard action against overwhelming odds is to be commended gg''.
But you are outvoted obviously.

Garvinator
30-07-2004, 01:49 PM
You rearguard action against overwhelming odds is to be commended gg''.
But you are outvoted obviously.
as i said earlier, the only opinion that really matters here is cl and he is staying away.

arosar
30-07-2004, 01:49 PM
I got an idea! How about we ask Jeo to ban gray?

AR

peanbrain
30-07-2004, 08:09 PM

Compare with ggrayggray going on and on about his mt bullcrap crap I think this BB needs CL back sooner rather than later.

Yes please come back CL!!

skip to my lou
12-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Nick.K = chesslover.

skip to my lou
12-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Nick.K = chesslover.

It's true.

PHAT
12-12-2004, 11:03 PM
It's true.

No way :eek:

i accused himo f being cl today and he didn't even blink.

AND their politics aren"t teh same at all

An no phkn way nooooooooooooooooooo.

Alan Shore
12-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Haha... I reckon that's a 1% chance at the most.

What makes you so sure STML?

P.S. Come back CL, we miss you!

skip to my lou
12-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I think 95% chance it is him

Trent Parker
12-12-2004, 11:43 PM
hmmm why the sudden speculation? Do you know something we dont????? hmmmm

skip to my lou
13-12-2004, 12:03 AM
hmmm why the sudden speculation? Do you know something we dont????? hmmmm

:hmm: yes :)

PHAT
13-12-2004, 12:16 AM
who the phk is K agen?

weryou at theFairfield ?

skip to my lou
13-12-2004, 12:22 AM
who the phk is K agen?

K is your worst nightmare. :owned:

PHAT
13-12-2004, 12:46 AM
K is your worst nightmare. :owned:

Are you the bloke that spoke to me aboput ""speaking rights" at the ACFAGM?

If yiou were, you shou;d have said so. :rolleyes: I am notf THAT scary.

skip to my lou
13-12-2004, 12:48 AM

um, no.

Bill Gletsos
13-12-2004, 12:50 AM
That would be George Howard, not K.
I assume he will have you talk about your National Coaching Accreditation Scheme.

arosar
13-12-2004, 08:05 AM
STML is wrong.

AR

skip to my lou
13-12-2004, 08:25 AM
STML is wrong.

AR

Prove it.

arosar
13-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Prove it.

I know Nick. For a long, long time.

Who put you up to this? Did Matty put you up to this?

AR

shaun
14-12-2004, 10:20 AM
Prove it.

AR has a picture of CL. Ask him to publish it :owned:

arosar
14-12-2004, 10:22 AM
AR has a picture of CL. Ask him to publish it :owned:

Ssshhhh . . . .

AR

skip to my lou
14-12-2004, 10:30 AM
hey, you have another handle don't you? HMmmm It COULD be you! Publish the picture to prove otherwise!!!!!!11111oneone

Bill Gletsos
14-12-2004, 10:32 AM
I know Nick. For a long, long time.

Who put you up to this? Did Matty put you up to this?

AR
I cannot imagine Matt putting STML up to anything.
And even if Matt tried I cannot imagine STML going along with it.

arosar
14-12-2004, 10:42 AM
I cannot imagine Matt putting STML up to anything.
And even if Matt tried I cannot imagine STML going along with it.

There's no need to be so analytical Bill. It's sorta stifling. There's a reason why I asked that question I did. Only Matt knows this reason.

AR

arosar
14-12-2004, 10:43 AM
hey, you have another handle don't you?

Yeaahhh.... I told you that, didn't I?

AR

skip to my lou
14-12-2004, 11:16 AM
I just spoke to my dad again and now I'm 99% sure that Nick.K = chesslover.

Trent Parker
14-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Ok spill it! At least in the 200+ club. tell us the evidence...........please?

Alan Shore
14-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Ok spill it! At least in the 200+ club. tell us the evidence...........please?

Arosar seems to suffer from wanting to know everything about everyone else yet when it ever comes to quid pro quo he's often strangely silent.

Rincewind
14-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Arosar seems to suffer from wanting to know everything about everyone else yet when it ever comes to quid pro quo he's often strangely silent.

Hey BD, watch that high-fallutin' lingo lest you be branded an intellectual tosser. ;)